Promise.

Memories: After. {On Hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

The moment Eunwoo entered the classroom she was approached by Baekhee and some others to ask about Yeeun. 

- Does Yeeun know who posted the pictures? - 

- Was she an accomplice? - 

- Was she the one who did it? - 

- What's going on? - Eunwoo asked confused.  

- Yeeun was taken to the Principal's office along with Hyunggu to ask about Jeongmin's cheating incident. - Baekhee said. 

- What? Why Hyunggu? - 

- Who cares about him?... Wait, that means Yeeun does know something. - 

Eunwoo's eyes grew wider when she realized her words almost compromised Yeeun's involvement. She could see Jungkook beginning to pay attention to them so she spoke up startling her classmates with her loud voice. 

- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YEEUN DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU'RE MISTAKEN. - 

She hurried to her seat and waited for her friend who came in trying to hide her face. Eunwoo wanted to know what exactly happened in the Principal's office but she couldn't ask directly until lunch time. 

We know what happened then. Younghoon came to sit with them as the cafeteria was crowded thanks to the rain and Eunwoo left them alone to go find Minho. A day before, she had decided to prepare treats for Jaehyun's game on Saturday. 

She didn't see more from the basketball team in there and went to look for them. She smiled to herself with the opportunity to see Jaehyun but was a little disappointed to see him in the classroom talking with Jiyeon. They seemed to be discussing a subject given by the textbook they were holding. 

Eunwoo sighed. She wasn't as smart as them and since they were at different grades, she could never study with Jaehyun.

She turned her gaze to the students outside the classroom who were in the team. She asked about Minho.

- Minho? I haven't seen him. - 

- I saw him a while ago. I think he went to the library. - they said and before Eunwoo walked away she asked them if they had allergies because she wanted to prepare treats. 

The two boys looked at one another with a frown and then began to laugh. 

- What? Is she crazy? Why does she want to know that? - 

- Don't mind her. She's just Jaehyun's fangirl. She's a weirdo. - 

Eunwoo pursed her lips. They were being rude and talking as if she wasn't there. She tried to answer back but she saw how the boys stopped laughing in an instant and quickly disappeared. 

She turned around and saw Jaehyun leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets glaring at the boys. His expression softened when he looked at her and she smiled. She asked him about Minho. 

- Why are you looking for him? - he asked and she smiled more when she started to explain. 

- I want to make treats for the team after the game next Saturday and because I know you're allergic to nuts, I want to know if the others also have allergies. - 

Jaehyun frowned at the answer just like the two boys but his response was different. 

- You don't have to trouble yourself with that. We'll probably buy something to celebrate. - he said. 

- It's not trouble. - she replied. 

- But you really don't need to do it. Okay? - 

Jaehyun walked three steps back to the classroom but stopped right in front of the door. He glanced at her. 

- You're still going to make them, aren't you? - he asked again. 

Eunwoo nodded with a smile. Jaehyun looked down half smiling as he bit his lips showing her his dimple. Ugh! Eunwoo hated when he did that. Well, she loved it but she kind of hated it. It made her feel weak in the knees.

- Minho is allergic to dust. - 

And with that Eunwoo felt happy the rest of the day thinking in all kinds of treats she could make. It continued to rain throughout the day and after school, she invited Yeeun to see a movie in her place. 

We also know what happened here but let's do a quick recap.

Someone hired by Jeongmin dragged Yeeun and Eunwoo to an alley where other people were beating up Hyunggu. Jeongmin demanded to know who posted the pictures exposing his bribery as Jaehyun and Chaeyeon appeared. 
Jaehyun c

Please log in to read the full chapter