The beginning

I am still a human
 
It was the first time...
 
 
"You like him right?You told me about your feeling,remember?"
 
 
"I do.What does my feelings have anything to with you?"
 
 
"What?It seems like i didn't hit you enough at the airport"Her eyes didn't avoid me at all,she didn't get scared at all,instead,she said every words with a calm and strong stance.
 
 
"You where his bodyguard,you should have protected me too."I smirk "Wae?I am no good?Do you hate me?Because i am a human?" Crae,who girl in her right mind would fall in love with a robot,my words would make anyone feel ashamed and then realize just how much crazy she is...but it didn't go the way i was certain it would.
 
 
"No"She shook her head,smiling in a mocking way,not faltering with her eyes,she was clearly challenging me,showing how powerful her beliefs are,how dare she,how can she look at me with such firm eyes!
 
 
"I don't like you,because you don't seem human at all."I wasn't expecting such an answer from her.A girl,that i can crash at any moment.
 
 
"What?"I am not gonna let her words go so easly.She need to learn her place,that's why,i get up,even tought every part of my bdy still hurt and i find it difficult to stand up,then i grab her wraist,i was in a rage.I am so close to her and i could do anything to hurt her,she is aware of it,i did it before already,i may be not in my best condition,but i am still able to hurt a fragile girl but...her eyes,i only realize now that are the same color as mine.Those eyes,are like fire,she is more fierce than before,this girl said nothing more to me,but with those eyes that where looking at me she was clearly telling me,that she wouldn't apologize,that her words she meant every single one of them.And most of all she is telling me one thing..."i am not scare of you"that is making me feel strange,rage and also a kind of sense of interest,but not enough to stop my resolve to teach her her a lesson.
 
 
"BAM!"Suddenly the door opens right in front of our eyes and in an instant a man came inside my room taking away the girl so bong that i was holding.Everything happened too quickly and i was completly at a loss for words.That hateful robot,who was my own reflection.I heard him say with my own voice:
 
 
"I must take you away from that person.Is this jealousy?"She was startled as much as i was while seeing a robot...no...me saying such words to a girl i hate,who just humiliated me-
 
 
"What are you doing?"After that he looked at me,there was no trace of his smiling face,that once told me i could ask him anything.I couldn't belive it.
 
 
"Nam shin...how-"She asked but i couldn't take any more of this ,so i raged.
 
 
"Ya!...what are youd doing?I was talking with her."He look back at me.His face was a bit strange,it was always like this from the first time i saw it.A me i never knew before.He possess some king of happiness and a gentle side i never had.That was something that i always hated,and now that i see him up close it's even more disgusting and hateful.Why? Is this nam shin so happy?Why?And moreover,a robot! He dared to go against my wishes?!
 
 
"I don't like,the way you are touching her"I smirk in a moking way.
 
 
"Tsk,she is just a girl.I was talking to her and you...should not interfere with what i do!"He protectlively put her behind his body...this is complitely impossible to belive!
 
 
"I can give up everything,i can give you everything you want...but not her...not so bong,she is mine"After saying such words he left bringing that girl with him.
 
 
"YA!WHERE ARE YOU GOING!HU!-"I was trying my best to follow them,but i couldn't do any of that,my defective body was still too unwell to move around freely,so i couldn't follow them at all.
 
 
"Damn it!"
 
 
"Nam shin!"Yena came to me while running.This girl is blindly following everything i ask her to do.She,is going against her own father and against everything and everyone she ever belived,only for me...mpfff,still does she think that i will give my love to her?O please she is just a rotten spoiled brat!No matter what she does,this girl,is only my puppet...and i will use her till the end...in the end her father wanted me dead.
 
 
"Yena...tell me everything about that girl"I ask while she help me to get back on the couch.
 
 
"But,why?"
 
 
"Tell me everything"My tone is just as usual.At that,she finally give in and start to talk.
 
 
"I don't know much abput her,only that she already knew that nam shin 3 was a fake.She...protected both of you...but maybe she just helped that disgusting robot.You should have seen how she hit me when i tried to take away his battery"
 
 
"Ciaccamman.Battery?"
 
 
"Crae,the watch he has on his wrist"Now this is a nice turn of event.I smile.
 
 
"Leave me alone."A fter she left i was finally alone.I was thinking back to everything that happened recently and also about what happened just a few moments ago.
 
 
"That girl...so bong"She is a variable i didn't expect.This girl changed everything in the recent events.It seems like she have a hold to that robot,and why did it seem like he was feeling something for her?How is that possible? It's not true...i can't belive it.
 
 
I take my phone and dyal a number"Young...it's me"
 
 
The next day
 
 
I dressed up and went outside my hiding place.I let the driver bring me to a restaurant in Seoul,it was peculiar because it was situatated in a place full of gren and threes.I sped up and i finally saw that girl,stanfinf outside a balcony,she was totally different from yesterday,when she challended me like no one else did,she was looking in the distance and then she changed direction and looked down, started to change into the motion of a smile and became deeper by the seconds,she was jenuinely happy.I followed her eyes direction and saw myself again,no that robot.It's always so weird for me,to see her saying such words to me.I wonder if she will ever recognize who is who in the end.I am curious to se just how much she can recognize that thing between us.As he smile towards her too,i can't understand.Robot shouldn't be able to show emotion,less than ever fall in love then why...does it seems like he is in love with her!And why people regard that girl so highly!,i am curious!I get to focus again to reality and i see the robot entering the place and so i follow him.
 
 
"Yo"The robot turn around and he feel like he is being more on guard against me,but i don't care.
 
 
"Whar are you doing here?"He ask like an anymal in guard and i answer with a smile.
 
 
"Taking a stroll,then i saw you here...why are you here?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Why don't you want to talk?...aaa,maybe that girl is here too?"Finally i see a reaction,gosh,is this machine really in love with her?!
 
 
"What do you want?I already told you i don't like you touching her"
 
 
"Calm down,i don't want to say anything to her just wanted to talk to you...since i am fine and well,should we finally talk about buisness?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Follow me"He then followed me,in a near parking lot.There i turn around to face.
 
 
"Hey,can i ask you one thing?Are you in love with her?,Aaa,but maybe you don't know what it means"
 
 
"...I know what it means"I was startled,but then i calmed down.Maybe he only know the theorical notion of being in love,It's fictional the fact that he can really feel love towards a human,it would be too scary.
 
 
"Crae,you know-"
 
 
"What about you?...do you know what it means?"
 
 
"...well there are many ways to fall in love so-"
 
 
"You never fell in love right?"Again,he think he knows everything,how dare her think so highly of himself.
 
 
"Then...how about you tech me what you know?"I walk closer
 
 
"By the way...what is that?A watch?"I follow his gaze and i use my reflexes to take that thing off,but he surely is a robot"
 
 
"What are you trying to do?"He tighten his hold ont my hand,gosh even the way we get mad is the same.
 
 
"I just wanted to see the watch on your wrist that's all,he close and open quickly his eye and frown."You are lying"
 
 
",what you have a lye detector too?So much luck you have"But right at that moment i stop my action.
 
 
"Found out.Can you please show me your hand?"
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"Just show me"
 
 
...Anyway i got lucky and in some lucky way i was able to take that thing down,how?Becaue so bong called him and distracted him,finally i was able to take the battery off.
 
 
"Take him to my house, no one must know about it."
 
 
"Yes sir"
 
 
After he left i went and took his place.I tried to smile like that robot did,but when i saw her i got unconfortable for some reason,her eyes seemed as if she was looking right inside my sould,i was scared she would have found out.
 
 
"So bong..."I smile and she suddenly run to me and hug me.
 
 
"Finally you are here"
 
 
"Crae,i am here"I try my best to try and act good with her,like i usually do with the girls i fool around with.Suddenly i see her looking at me and agin i get that feeling.
 
 
"What's wrong?Why are you looking at me like that?"
 
 
"...i want yo to know someone"
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Someone important fo me"She grab my hand and smile at me then we get outside and i follow in her car.After awhile we arrived to a beautiful green place.I followe her again till we finally arrive,there is a small picture on the ground like a memorial.
 
 
"She is"
 
 
"Crae..."What? So she is is"Mom,he is...nami shin 3...i bet you already know everything from above"She look at him and smile."Are you laughing at me mom?Or are you scolding me like you always did?Still i hope you can be happy for me"She look at me.
 
 
"Say hi to her"I find it unconfortable,in every way possible,isn't she aware that she is presenting her mother a machine as a boyfriend?..."
 
 
"Hello...i am nam shin 3"After i pour some wine and help her in the usual way,we get up and we walk toward a near park,there was a bench and it showed everything about Seoul,i never knew about this place before.
 
 
2I already told you about her rigth?I had to show you to her,she never liked when i did thing without telling her.Her eyes went sad.
 
 
"Are you sad?"
 
 
"No"I have no idea of the reason why but i don't like to see her like that.
 
 
"You wanted to know why i have a protesis right?"What? she have a protesis?
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"After she left,my mothet,i felt all alone.I was never good at making friends and neither i wanted to make some,because they always betrayed me,but i tought that i needed to calm myself before i exploded,so i started to fight in my father's gym.I gave it my all and i finally had a dream,becoming the number one female in the world but...once again i was betrayed.They cheated they sold one of the match i was in and thanks to that i almost died,my bones where broken,and i was in pain all over,but most of all my knee,it was damaged permanently.I felt like the world was against me,i hated everyone and everything,for money they ruined my future and hopes.So since it was like that,why shouldn't i live for myself too?Since there is no free meal then let's do things my way.So i started to do just the same as everyone did to me.I became what i hated the most,but i had no more heart to show this damn world.When i first saw the human nam shin i was about to do the same,but i had a code in any case and i repetedly hated doing thing too much damaging.A that moment i found out that i had some kind of device on me,when i realized it, it was too late and he found me out and misunderstood me,then he hit me...a bit too much right?"
 
 
"Too much? A right,it was all my set up. If i knew it would turn out this way i wouldn't have done anything.
 
 
"Then you came into the picture,you saved my life more than once...but most of all...you showed me that there is someone who want to be good to me.I didn't like it at first,that you where a robot,because i tought it would be impossible to have a future with a robot but then.I found myself opening up to you.I came to realize what a good man you are,everything that happened around you...i wanted to cry the tears that you can't cry"
 
 
"Tears?"
 
 
"I couldn't stand how people rejected you after using you for their own objective"
 
 
"Wae?I am not a human"She turn to look at me and then walk my way reaching to touch my face, surprising me.
 
 
"You are more human and gentle than anyone else.I just want to be with you...i will always stay by your side.I will protect you like i promised,i will always stay true to my world."After that i feel like she is being a bit strange she frown a bit,and it seems like she have some doubts and her cheeks became red.Suddenly i feel something warm on my lips,so tender and a sweet and fresh scent coming from a strand of hair.It was her kissing me...no the robot.At first i wanted to push her away,thinking it was disgusting,but i didn't...i had no idea of the reason why,only that at that moment my body froze in place and my heart started to race. The kiss was quick,just too quick because she got up again and looked else where,i was in shock but it seems like she was too.I never would have tought to find this girl cute.
 
 
"..."Her eyes switched between me and the garden to the corner,i bring my hand to my lips.It was innocent and surelly not the kisses i used to have with the other girls.
 
 
"You...kiss-"
 
 
"Ya!Slave! Stop talking right now..."Wow,she call the robot a slave?This is new"
 
 
"Crae!...so what?...you always are the one to kiss me...i just... tought i would give you a present...cough"What?He usually kiss her?Is she the one ordering him to?!With my face? How can...she...
 
 
"Anyway...i hope you will not do anything like this in the future...i mean...you already kissed me in front of hyena and...ho!It i was so mad...just who tought you such a thing!"Wait,are you telling me he is the one who kissed her?!On his own free will?!
 
 
"You better not do that with other girls arasso?..."She became flustered,is she jealous?This is fun.it make me smile.
 
 
"Are you jealous?"
 
 
"Omo!Look at this smart mouth of yours.no...i am not,never tsk"She try to deny it and in a moment of realization she stood there frozen...
 
 
"Aish!"She turn around to quickly leave but,i can't stop thinking about her lips and so in a moment i only tought of that and,i grabbed her vaist to stop her,i was suddenly welcomed by her eyes,the eys that only yesterday,where as fierce and angry as a wild animal today they are so different.She is pretty.I carressed her cheecks and i couldn't look away,slowly without me even understanding how or why i...kissed her.