Final

Starry Night.mp3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twitter should be fun. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe that social media is like a playground, something made for leisure especially when you're young.
God, how wrong I was. I know that I shouldn't be expecting much from strangers but I think that people are crossing the line.
A tear rolls down my cheek as I swallow dry every vowel and consonant. 

LAZY.
Rude.
Basic.
.
Obviously treated like a princess by her company.
Spoiled brat.

Usually comments like these don't bother me at all, it's a bonus that comes with my job but today, I had enough. Seeing how the girls have been reharsing and praticing hard to the point of exhaustion for our concert made me emotional and concerned that they could be reading such words about themselves as well. 
I continued to sob as I hid myself in a corner of my company's terrace before turning off my phone until I felt a hand resting on my shoulder from behind. The touch was warm and familiar and the person did not say a single word but instead, kept patting my shoulder.  I know who it was and he was always there to comfort me whenever I needed.
I don't hesitate. Quickly, I turn myself around and wrap him with my arms and he did the same. My tears soak his shirt and my nose inhales the aroma of his usual perfume. I'm home and I couldn't feel any more safe than now.  
After a little while of crying and silently shouting all the worries I kept inside for so long, he gently pulls away from the embrace and my wipes my tears  away with his fingers.
''I'll go get drinks and I'll be right back,  ok?'' Mino said , smiling with concern written all over his face. I nodded and asked to be excused so I could go the toilet and tidy up. 
I stare at my own reflection. Puffy eyes, reddish cheeks and a runny nose. I turn on the tap and fill my hands with water and wash my face, no one else should know that I was crying. He was more than enough.
Once I was done, I go back outside and sit myself down to look up at the night sky and try to think of something else before I could sob again. Luckily, he was back quickly and brought two mugs with him. I could smell the strong scent of coffee even before he gave me up one of the mugs. 
''Thanks. It's my favorite.''  I blowed the hot mocha before staining my lips with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter