Jumping to conclusions.

Eunxiao Oneshots

"I'm really thinking of leaving the group." 

Eunseo's words were met by silence from a teary eyed Chengxiao. She hated seeing the short girl like this and she hated herself even more for knowing she was the sole reason.

"I don't know how long I'll be able to keep myself from you," she continues. 

A tear finally falls down the younger girl's face. "I never asked you to stay away."

"Xiao...I told you. I want you to succeed in this industry and later on you'll realize-" 

"Eunseo, you don't get it don't you?" The taller girl was surprised that the usually quiet Chengxiao cut her off. "There is nothing to realize, I want you. No other person, no other man can make me feel the way you do." She wipes the tear dry off her left cheek.

"And when things don't work out?" Eunseo who was sitting down now stood up staring straight into her lover's eyes. "You'll sacrifice your career you worked so hard for, just so that you could be with a fool like me."

"You are not a fool, do not say that!" Chengxiao was hurt hearing Eunseo talk about herself so harshly. 

"I am a fool, I shouldn't have confessed to you." The older girl says with a low voice. She walks closer to Chengxiao, gazing at her face as if savoring it for the last time. "Maybe you wouldn't have fallen in love." 

"Don't ever look at me like you're going to leave me, Son Juyeon. I loved you before you ever even thought of confessing." The chinese member says as she closes the gap between their bodies and nuzzles her face in Eunseo's neck. Eunseo hugs her back.

"I want you to have a family in the future. I want you and WJSN to be well respected in Korea and globally. I hinder both of those things." Eunseo explains, sadness evident in her tone. 

"There's nothing wrong with what we do, Eunseo." Chengxiao sighs into the taller one's neck. She wanted to stay in Eunseo's arms forever.

"Then why do I have to kiss you behind closed doors. Why can't I lovingly look at you in public without being anxious of what society thinks?" Eunseo tiredly asks.

"Because they'd be jealous of me and how I get to call the most amazing woman mine." Chengxiao jokes and it successfully cheers up the mood. 

Eunseo could not help but chuckle. Chengxiao always knew how to brighten up the atmosphere. She pulls the hug apart to look at the pretty woman she loved so much. "I love you," was all she could say.

Chengxiao blushes and playfully hits Eunseo. "You're so greasy, you know that?" 

"You started it." Eunseo smiles but returns to a serious tone. "I'm sorry I jump to conclusions. I just...I can't always control myself when I'm around you. I fear the media will figure it out and will demonize us for simply loving each other." 

The chinese girl nods her head in approval. "I know you're scared but you will get used to it. It's what we do as idols, straight idol couples do the same thing. You can pour out as much love and affection my way when it's just the two of us. And when we're old and we no longer have to care for what people think of us, you can do it openly. Let us bring success to WJSN first, they are our family after all." 

Eunseo nods, understanding that she will just have to be patient. She is young and in love after all, it's expected that she wants to do a lot of things with her girlfriend. "Well...it's just us two right now. The others wont be back until dinner. We have a lot of time." She says suggestively, making Chengxiao roll her eyes.

"Yah, stop being so greasy. But yes we can kiss until then." 

Eunseo smirks and pulls her girlfriend closer to her.