⇨ FAQ

DOLCE LAYOUTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

about mobile friendly layouts.  

Mobile friendly layouts are defined by how they respond to browser size. for example, they will adjust automatically to fit both a large and a small screen.

Layouts will always be marked with if they're mobile friendly or not.

STORY LAYOUTS WILL ALWAYS BE MOBILE FRIENDLY SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM!

When editing mobile friendly layouts, it's much easier to do it via the code instead of AFF's text editor. I recommend having two tabs open when editing. You first edit the code in one tab, save it, and refresh the preview in the second tab. this makes it easier to load, and you won't have to worry about losing your place in the code.

AFF's text editor also distorts the view of mobile friendly layouts in the preview, so it's best to view them in a different tab anyways.

Since it's a mobile friendly layout, images shouldn't have a set width or height. If you size an image 400px for example, it might get distorted on a phone screen. delete all image width for them to show up properly.

Avoid making fonts too big. If you have a long title that's 72px in size, it might bleed off the page on a smaller device. to avoid this problem, set the font size to a percent like 200% in the code.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter