22 Years

Description

Will you accept his feelings? Will he be the one breaking you apart?  Who will stand with you against the the world before chip cards will rule the life of humans? When memories and life will only depend on how long the chip cards will run? When everybody longing for a new body to be immortal and ready to do whatever it takes to survive?

The normal life you were living was anything but normal. Discovering the world with it's changing, feelings and emotions, you are confronted with a little too much to handle at times. Who will be your rock in the storm? Who will be the one standing next to you?

SNEAKPEAK 

{ There was a female, trembling as she tried to stay on her feet. Her neck seemed red, probably covered by blood. Her head fell around loosely before she collapsed.

 

„Judgement day and the end of the world is in our minds and our minds are a dangerous place to be“ }

Genres: Romance x Sci-Fi x Love x  

Foreword

Here I am with my frist idea and the story of:

 

22 Years

I had this idea in my mind since a long while already and now I finally found the time to write it out. Due to me working quite a lot and studying for my school at the same time, I don't have as much space to write as I would like to have. Plus, I had taken a long break from writing and now I started to miss it a whole lot.

Anyways here are a few info's:

* I am as I said, quite busy. So don't expect daily updates. I will update probably once per week because I want to give me enough time for each chapter.

* This is all just a fanfiction.

* If there will be a chapter containing , I will inform you and mark the chapter so you guys know.

* I might seem a bit rusty but I hope you guys still enjoy my story.

 

Anyways, here you guys go! Don't be shy to comment. I would be glad to have some of your guys critics or thoughts about the story to get a whole lot better for you all.

 

Love,

cometshine

 

cometshine
Chapter 04 „The Date“ is now for you up to read! : ) Enjoy!