Min Yoongi

BTS Mafia Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Did you contact Ki Moon?’’ spoke a gruff voice from the corner of the room. His shirt had been tucked out of his dress pants, sleeves rolled up to the elbows. The clock struck 4 am and Min Suga was yet to complete his day.

‘’Yoongi, I guarantee you, the man is asleep.’’ Said Namjoon, not sparing glance sideways as he continued to type furiously into his smartphone.

The co-founder of BTS looked up from his deck of files, and stared at his colleague. ‘’What kind of a man leaves his work to sleep?’’

‘Urgh…the normal kind?’’ said Namjoon as he walked over to the settee and sat down to further examine his own papers.

Min Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the snide remark. ‘’And are we not normal?’’

‘’Well I don’t know about the current standards but theoretically, those who drive knives into people’s guts while discussing a parley aren’t really considered to be normal.’’ Replied namjoon. His eyes bore onto the documents in front of him and he struggled immensely to keep them from drooping.

‘’Jungkook told you about that one did he? Nasty little snitch, can’t keep a word to himself.’’ Scoffed yoongi. ‘’Tell him to get off my back yeah?’’ he continued, pushing his black rimmed glasses further up his pale nose.

‘’No. I’ve kept him on your back because he can’t keep a word to himself. Ergo, I can keep track of you at all times.’’ Said Namjoon. ‘’Besides if it weren’t for him we’d have an incredible number of problems in our hands. Hoseok does need to know where to clean and sweep, can’t exactly do that if the Makane doesn’t dish the dirt on you, can he?’’ he asked, inquisitively. As much as Kim Namjoon seemed focused on the papers that lay on his lap, his mind was clouded with something far more important. His lack of sleep. He had tried enough to read through the fine print, even brought along a magnifying glass to help him analyse the data, but to no avail. There was no productivity destined for the night and the tired leader slumped further into the sofa, hoping to be swallowed by its leather confines.

‘’Go to sleep RM. I don’t know what extra problems you’re talking about, it’s not like I am a killing machine.’’ Replied Yoongi, trying his best to defend his honour.

The leader stood from his seat and draped his leather jacket around his shoulders. ‘’Of course not, your patience has just been wearing thin, you know…since the last two years.’’

Yoongi- who had currently been scribbling notes onto a scrap of paper- halted his mind at the mention of the specific time frame. Had it really been 2 years? It felt like 2 centuries to his heart.

‘’I have no idea what you’re saying Joonie, just get home will you? I have work to do.’’ Said Yoongi, perching his elbows onto the wooden desk and clasping his hand with his own.

‘’Fine, Lie to me, but at least get some sleep, I’ve texted Ki-Moon to meet with you at 9 tomorrow.’’ Replied Namjoon, as he headed towards the office door. ‘’Oh and Suga…call me Joonie again, and I’ll show you who the real killing machine is.’’ He said, eyes cold and serious. Min Yoongi could only smile at the threat, his gums revealing themselves completely.

Hair, nails, outfit, papers. Check. Car Keys, wallet, perfume. Check. Badge, Check. You said to yourself, giving the metal of your nameplate a satisfying rub. Your job, albeit not the most well-paying, was satisfying. It allowed you to have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and it even presented you with little perks on holiday destinations from time to time. Perks you did well to save up for. But every time you had sat down to book tickets for a small getaway, your thoughts flew to one man in particular- and to the trips you had promised to make with him. Even though said man was a part of you past, he often flooded your thoughts and filled them with bittersweet memories of regret and love.

Pushing those reminiscences to the back of your mind you walked out of your apartment and headed to your place of work.

‘’Could you email me the revised details for the next meeting, I’ll print out the new agenda and give it to Sir as we’re walking to his 9 am.’’ You said smiling. The junior trainee who had come to deliver the message stood in your cabin, fidgeting with the folder in her hand.

As the secretary to Byun Ki Moon, financial advisor at BigHit, you were expected to be on your toes 24/7 for 365 days a year. It wasn’t that your boss was a nightmare to deal with, or that your working conditions were pathetic. On the contraire, you and Ki Moon had become the best of friends over the past two years, often indulging yourselves into coffee, cake and conversation related to things outside of work. It was rather that your job itself, demanded you be aware and updated on the happenings of the company.

‘’I’ve print-printed it out already Ma’am, I thought it was the write-write thing to do.’’ She said, stuttering.

You looked at her nervous stance in bewilderment and then proceeded to ask her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter