셋 (Three)

Playboy Kook

Jungkook's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                               'The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is no longer available'                                                               You have got to be ing kidding me, she changed her number, the next number on my contact list was Yugyeom, he'd have to know where Y/N is.  I pressed the number and waited as it rung,  Yugyeom picked up "Kookie, what do you want?!" Yugyeom spat through the other end of the line.                                                                                                                                                                                        "I want to know where my fiancée is" I was impatient and stressed, I needed to find Y/N.                  "I would have no idea and it's not like she'd want to see you after the stunt you pulled," Yugyeom says before hanging up. Great, good luck to me with finding Y/N.                                                 I knew she would have gone to Busan but the trouble is, would she still be there.                                 Photos were everywhere over twitter, the main photo was of Y/N slapping me with the caption 'Playboy Kook' well , that's not a good look for me, and I'll have to prepare myself for a scolding.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Y/N's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                   That's exactly what he is a Playboy so he deserves this.                                                                                        I sobbed as I scroll through  Instagram and Twitter while eating a tub of Ice Cream.                              I know this isn't healthy but this is the only food capable of healing my broken heart.                        "Y/N!" my door swings open revealing Got7, I give them all a death stare, they all slowly back away and close the door.                                                                                                                                                   I went back to looking at photos of Jungkook and I and sobbing as I eat the Ice Cream.                   "I hate you Jeon Jungkook, you're nothing but a playboy!" I yell sobbing, I'm soon hugged by Yugyeom.                                                                                                                                                                                   "Y/N, it's okay, calm down," Yugyeom caresses my head, his fingers running through my hair.            I sobbed into Yugyeom's chest and soon drifted off to sleep.                                                                            

Jungkook's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                     "Jeon Jungkook!" My mother yelled her fist pounding at the door, oh man I'm in some deep now.  I hesitantly opened the door only to be slapped by my mother.                                                                                                                   "What did you do?!" my mother yells as I sob.                                                                                                                             "I was drunk... I accidentally cheated" I sob, even more, I miss Y/N so much, it hurts.                                                           My mother stormed out of my apartment and dialed a number.  I heard her booking a flight to Busan, but I wasn't going to following, Y/N doesn't want to see me, she made that very clear when she left. 

-Authors Note-                                                                                                                                                                         Welp that was short, I'll update again soon.                                                                                                                                Anyway just so everyone knows, I have nothing against Jungkook, it's just purely for the FanFic.       I hope you enjoyed and please keep reading.