둘 (Two)

Playboy Kook

An all too recognisable voice alerts me as I walk away from the church.

“Y/N!, Wait!!” The voice yells as the person grabs my shoulder, tears streaming down my face.

“I’m sorry” Jungkook sobs.

“Sorry for what?!, Sorry for cheating on me?!, Sorry for ruining my career?!, Sorry for having with my best friend?!, Sorry for leaving me at the altar?!” I scream in his face, my anger boiling up inside.

“Jungkook, I thought you were the one but obviously not, you’re just like rest!” At this point I was ready to slap him.

“Y/N, I never wanted this to happen, I was drunk, You’re my everything” Jungkook sobs trying to hug me.

“Cut the bull Jungkook!” I see the taxi pull up out of the corner of my eye, this was it, I was leaving my home, leaving Jungkook, leaving my family.

“by the way, I’m carrying your child” I sob and slap Jungkook before leaving, I left Jungkook standing there speechless, sobbing and screaming for me to come back, to not leave him.

It was too late, I’d already planned on moving, id told myself when I found out Jungkook slept with my best friend, I told myself it was a lie that he wouldn’t do that but after he left me at the altar everything fell into place, I realised that I was the fool here believing that Jungkook wasn’t like the rest but turns out he’s exactly like the rest a playboy.  

The taxi dropped me off at the airport where my mom was waiting with my suitcases, I was moving to Daegu where I’ll live with my best friend Yugyeom.  Yugyeom was the first person I rang. I needed someone I knew, someone I could actually trust.

I walked into the airport, keeping my head low the last thing I needed was to be recognised, I showed my plane ticket and immediately get let into the plane.

The plane ride was quiet, well from my point of view it was, well I had headphones in the whole time.

I thanked the staff on the plane before I walked off the plane and into the airport.

I’m now in Daegu a place I will now call home.

“Yugyeom” I scream in excitement as I see a man with yellow/blonde hair, I take off in a sprint towards Yugyeom and jump into his arms.

“It’s been forever, Y/N how are you?” Yugyeom asks his arms wrapped around me his chin resting on my shoulder.

“It’s been way too long and I’m as well as I could be at the moment and yourself” I mumble a slight smile on my face, Yugyeom is a friend I’ve known since childhood, one that I can actually trust.

“I’m good, I’m glad that you’ve decided to come stay with me in Daegu” Yugyeom smiles, that’s the one thing that reminds me of Jungkook, as much as I hate Jungkook I have to come to terms with the fact that I am carrying Jungkook's baby and that Jungkook will want to be apart of his son or daughters life and I can’t stop that, I have no logical reason to not let him be apart of his child’s life.

“Yugyeom… I’m carrying Jungkook's baby” I look down tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

Yugyeom’s jaw drops as he suddening smiles

“You have to let Jungkook be apart of this child’s life, as much as you hate Jungkook you know that you have to” I nod my head.

Yugyeom's always been the one to help me with relationship advice I guess single people really are the best people to get relationship advice from, because they haven’t been blinded by this thing called love, what I once had for Jungkook but he will never earn my love back again.

I smile as I walk out of the airport with Yugyeom and hop in the car.

“I hope you don’t mind Y/N, I invited the rest of Got7 over for dinner” I smile “it’s your apartment Yugyeom, do whatever you want to” Yugyeom smiles and nods.

I followed Yugyeom into his apartment, it was big and luxurious, something I could only dream of but this is home for now.