하나 (One)

Playboy Kook

"Jungkook,  you have to marry before I pass" Mr. Jeon looks at Jungkook who was crying.               "I will, I'll marry Y/N before you pass" Jungkook looks at his father determined to keep his promise, he said goodbye to his father before telling his driver to drop him off at Y/N's house.

Jungkooks P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                           I made a promise with my father a promise, I am determined not to break.                                                                       As the car pulled up in front of Y/N's house, I thank the driver and race up to Y/N's door.   I didn't have time to plan an elaborate proposal but I had the ring and I knew that Y/N was the one,  I hope that's enough for her to say yes.   I ring the doorbell and wait patiently my palms sweating, I'm beyond nervous what if she says no.  The door swung open revealing Y/N,  a smile quickly spreading upon her face.                                                                                                         "Kookie!" she yells before hugging me, I haven't seen her in so long if 2 days counts as a long time.                           I       I hug her back before looking her straight in the eyes and taking her hands in mine.                                                           "Y/N, I've known you since we were 3 years old, we have been best friends since then, I asked you to be my girlfriend when we were in high school, you said yes without hesitation, I thought jeez you must like me as much as I like you.  You stayed by my side even when I was scouted to become apart of BTS you continued to support me through the hard times and there were plenty of those, you never yelled at me when I came home late from rehearsals, you just hugged me and asked me how my day was.  I could never imagine my life without you, you mean so much to me..." I looked at her, she was already crying, I kneeled down and grabbed the black velvet box out of my back pocket.   I opened the box to reveal a diamond ring.                                                                                                                                                                        "Y/N, my beautiful Princess, will you make me the happiest person on earth and become my wife?" I was beyond nervous this was the moment of truth.

Y/N's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                    "Y/N, my beautiful Princess, will you make me the happiest person on earth and become my wife?"  I looked at Jungkook my hands covering my mouth.                                                                                                                            Words wouldn't come out of my mouth so I nodded my head, extending my left hand out for Jungkook to place the ring on my finger.   Jungkook jumps up and kisses me with passion, I wrapped my arms around his neck, this would have to be by far the happiest moment of my life.   Jungkook breaks the kiss,  "I know this is short notice and I'm very sorry but we have to get married next week" Jungkook looks at me and I nod my head taking a deep breath.                                      "I'm sure we'll be fine with everyone's help" Jungkook nods his head and hugs me.                                

*3 days before the wedding* 

Y/N's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm so excited to be marrying, the love of my life Jeon Jungkook.  I had a smile plastered on my face as I danced around my house cleaning.  My smile quickly faded as I received a text from one of my friends, it was photos of Jungkook kissing my best friends and then hours later leaving her apartment with messed up hair.  I couldn't believe my eyes, Jungkook had cheated on me, I told myself that this could all be a prank and quickly forgot about it and turned off my phone and went back to cleaning the house.                                                                                                                                               It was close to 11 pm when I felt the bed dip down beside me indicating the Jungkook was home, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead  "Goodnight, Princess" Jungkook whispers before drifting off to sleep beside me.                                                                                  

*Day Of The Wedding*                                                                                                                                                            

Y/N's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                   Today is going to be hectic, people were running around making phone calls, doing makeup and hair and people helping me get into my wedding dress.  I was nervous you could say I had cold feet.                                                                  "What if he decides he doesn't want to marry me," I say looking at Lisa, my maid of honor.                                             "Jungkook would never do that, he loves you too much, Y/N we have to go" Lisa helps me put on my heels and makes sure everything perfect before helping me down the stairs and into the limousine.   It wasn't a long drive to the church maybe a 20 min drive.  I got out of the limousine with the help of Lisa,  Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé.  I was blinded by cameras, of course, there was paparazzi.  We walked into the church only to be told Jungkook wasn't there.                                        I knew this would happen, I'm stupid for telling myself that it was a prank.                                                                             I started to walk away from the church tears streaming down my face. 

  An all too recognizable voice alerts me as I walk away from the church...