Chapter Two

Incomplete

"...looks like a girl doesn't he?"

"Well maybe if he had long hair. I guess so..."

"That's rude guys!"

Taemin started to tremble. Surely they knew that him and Hongseok could hear them right? They knew-- Hongseok puts his arm around Taemin smiling at him. He could only look at Hongseok. He was surely doing this out of obligation. Taemin's mind began to twist and corrupt Hongseok's intentions. Hongseok taps Taemin's cheek. "I'll scold them later. But it shouldn't matter. Taemin-ah you're attractive. No matter what they say."

He could feel his face turning bright red. Hongseok just smiles at him. "I thought you said Hongseok took Taemin away."

"Yeah cause he said you guys were going get him. It's so rude."

"R-rude? W-why--"

"Taemin can't swim, he only came here to keep me company." Taemin's eyes were drawing in the direction of Hyojong's voice. "To attack my friend when he's not even here cause he wants to be..."

"Then why'd--"

Hyojong laughs loudly, "Isn't it obvious? Taemin is super nice and a great guy! That's why I made him be my friend!"

Taemin had to fight the urge to run out from where he was huddled with Hongseok. He couldn't get mad at Hyo-- no, he couldn't get mad at E'Dawn anymore. When he tried to move he was pulled back down to his knee. Hongseok shook his head smiling at Taemin. Then he found out why. E'Dawn started laughing while the other eight groaned making fun of him. Apparently this wasn't the first time he's had a serious boy crush. The next few words had Taemin wanting to run.

"Are you sure you want him as just a friend?"

That wasn't any of the nine boys. Since the boys suddenly switched to formal speech Taemin figured it was the manager. Hongseok pulled Taemin close rubbing circles on his back. Taemin froze when Hongseok seemed very interested in one part of his back. The seam of the binder! Not thinking Taemin ran out from the hiding spot and straight for the door. A hand on his wrist made him pause. Fear coursed through his body. They were gonna find out. They were gonna find him gross. He'd be hated for "lying" to them. Why did he have to be born a woman?

"Did you hear that?"

Before Taemin could deny it Hongseok appears, "Of course he did. You guys were loud."

"No I mean what Hyung said." Taemin nods making E'Dawn sigh. "Taemin...I want to be your friend. I don't care what those guys say. I'm gonna be your friend. Even if I have to force you~"

Hongseok groans, "Don't force it on people. At least ask him."

E'Dawn's hand goes down to link fingers with Taemin. "Taemin's already my friend. Right?"

Taemin looks down at his hand in E'Dawn.

"...right E'Dawn."

"HEY!! YOU CALLED ME E'DAWN!!" Taemin blinks as E'Dawn joyfully launches himself at him for a hug.