Troublesome

Incomplete

Taemin collaspes on his bed with a loud sigh. Hyojong had just barely let him go earlier. "Oh! That's right!" Tamein jumps up pulling his shirt over his head and yanking the tight fabric off as quickly as he could. He sighs happily feeling no longer restricted. Laying on the bed, he proceeds to scratch at the area around his as well as the side. It felt so much better. But knowing he could feel them made him feel gross. There was a reason he hadn't removed them yet though. No money and he was scared. It would mean no going back. It would mean he couldn't run back to what he's always known. But...it felt amazing when people actually called him by male pronouns. Taemin didn't want to go back to being Taeyeon. She was socially awkward, very shy and a recluse. He'd made strides in being more outgoing, no longer did he blush at any bit of skinship no matter how innocent and he always found a way to hang out with friends after work.

A shrill noise had him sit up. Who would be calling him at this hour? The caller ID said Hyojong but Taemin knew three Hyojongs so it was hard to tell which one it was. Fearing it was the one from work Taemin answered the phone. "I was afriad that you weren't gonna answer. Remember me? It's E'Dawn~"

"A-ah...what did you want?"

"We have a day off again here soon. Everyone wants to go to the pool and Hui said to invite you."

Taemin froze. The pool?! He'd never tested to see if he could wear a binder under a tank top. He'd have to go without it. "I don't think--"

"Why? Can't swim?"

It wasn't actually a lie so... "Y-yeah...it wouldn't be fun for me to go."

"That's fine! You can hang out with me! I can't swim either."

"Hyojong why would we go there if we can't swim?"

"To look at girls, to just hang out with everyone." Taemin just couldn't understand this man. It was not a logical reason to go to the pool. "...I mean I guess we could go somewhere else to hang out while they swim....but I still think we should spend some time there with them."

"Hyojong! What if I have plans?"

"Cancel them. Doesn't hanging out with Pentagon sound more fun than that?"

"You don't even know what they are." It was an appointment to try to get signed up for testrone injections. Taemin wanted to start sooner but they'd only accept today. It would be an important step toward really being Lee Taemin. He needed this. But could he really try for a later date? Why did he even think about it? Taemin didn't even know Hyojong. "I have to go the Doctor so I can't."

"But it's not today. It's at the end of the week."

Taemin was stuck. He let out a long sigh, "All right. I'll do it."

 


 

Taemin never figured that leading up to the day he'd go to the pool with them. Pentagon would blow up as it had. Mostly due to a certain someone commenting on how his ideal type would be a girl version of a friend he made recently. It didn't end there. A good chunk of them agreed. It wasn't like he could just look at them and go hey, I have all the right parts for that but still a guy. Biologically he is a woman. People only ever judge outward looks so it should be fine. 

"It's time for the pills." Antidepressants since it's supposedly not good for Taemin considering his breif past with self harm to get testorone until he undergoes therapy. So it was time for plan B. Plan s. In other words, time to get rid of them. Well after going to the pool with Pentagon then he could research prices for it. Taemin hoped that Hyojong really meant it when he said that he didn't have to get in the water. It would make getting ready for it even easier. Easy is what he needed to handle this guys. Everything else was hard, one thing in his life needed to be easy. Sure it was weird to ask interactions with celebrities to be easy however Taemin was out of cares to give. 

After getting dressed as much as he could Taemin messages Hyojong. The idol wastes no time sending a car to get him. Hyojong was helpful but strange more than anything else. The drive took an hour. Taemin found only two boys waiting for him. He didn't understand why they kept treating him like a girl. Hyojong was easy to spot but the other had Taemin trying to remember names. It didn't last long as Hyojong immediately 'introduced' them. 

"You member Hongseok right?"

Taemin nods smiling softly at the other who bows politely. Hongseok looks the better candidate to be around at this rate. The two lead Taemin inside to the others but Hongseok seemed to walk near Taemin at a slower pace. He hoped the other wouldn't do it. Don't try to like him as a woman. "E'Dawn why don't you go ahead? I thought I heard some of the other planning on soaking Taemin as soon as he got here."

Taemin turn his head toward the door just before him. The other eight were on the other side. If he was to trust Hongseok then they would soak him in water. Taemin puts a hand on his chest. He couldn't let them do that. This was a white shirt. If it got soaked then they would see the binder under it. Taemin backed away from the door bumping into something. Since he could see Hyojong he hoped that it was a wall. And nope it was Hongseok. Of course it was. "Let's go hide over here!"

Hongseok took Taemin's hand pulling him away to hide behind a row of lockers. He put a finger to his lips smiling at Taemin. It brought Taemin's attention to his face for the first time since they'd met. Hongseok was very handsome.