This or that or else!

Balance(not)

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, waking up.

There's nothing like waking up.....................

If you ever got depressed you know what I mean. Sometimes the most difficult, stressful, costly  action of the day is to wake up.  That's how you get the feeling your day was born to fail.  

There she was.  A very tired Kang Yae-bin. Lying down, eyes wide open, troubled mind, uneasy heart. Thoughts running wild:

'It's for the cash, it's for the power, it's for social norms and rules, etc. It's just for show, it's for my family, it's for the country. Will I ever do something just for me? Because of myself? WWWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFF! I BETTER WAKE UP!'

She was late. That's what the 'WWWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFF' stands for. 

While in this universe, she spent her days at the lab, and the nights at her individual dorm.  All in a huge mega mystic organization intriguingly called 'Pledis'. She wasn't really social but she was getting alongjust fine. Her dorm was a 60 m² mess but not just any type of mess. It was simply organized according to her own perception of 'practicality'. The things she used the most were more accessible, the others were less on display, just tossed around. There were pictures, cutouts from magazines, and whatever she found interesting enough she would glue to the walls. She would swing from a state of mind to another during the same day, going from completly bored to fully captivated by some random idea or person. Between live to see what happens next and  no will to live at all. Sadly, her main existential crisis was not really admitting her existencial crisis. I can't even versus  I'll manage.

'Damn I'm late again! Whatever, I'll write in my diary anyway...I've been ice cold for s o long, I've been tired of swimming, now I'm drowning since I don't know when, never reaching the shore. Any beach would do, sunny or not, with clear sand or with rocks.

I've been walking but I never arrived anywhere. Like a sad, sad loop. A labirynth.

I fear for myself. I'm afraid of what I've been thinking. The last fading trace of sanity in me tries persistently to contain the flood of insanity...'

And then she left, another morning had begun, one more day , one day at a time.  You go, girl.

It's been 1 year since she moved in this unique paralel universe. Why? Well, the reasons are scatted along the way...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, people!

Special thanks to Jane91sj for upvoting! And Thank you all subcribers! Yay!