CHAPTER NINE ~ DEATH IS THE PRICE HE HAS TO PAY

Finding My Way To You

CHAPTER NINE

DEATH IS THE PRICE HE HAS TO PAY

That's when my father bursts into the room and I hear him growl. , our relationship has been revealed. That means that my dad is going to separate us for good.

''You're such a disgrace to our family Taekwoon! Making love with a vampire? Don't you know how dangerous this is?!'' my dad yells and Hakyeon's eyes turn red, before he bares his fangs.

''You can say whatever you want, Your Majesty. But this prince is mine!'' Hakyeon growls and lowers his voice, before he reveals the mark to my dad by pulling my collar down. My dad growls and rushes over to us as he tries to pull Hakyeon off me, but Hakyeon's grip on me tightens and growls. Hakyeon is going to protect me on all costs and he also will make sure that no one can separate us.

''You're such a disgrace to our family, Taekwoon. Get your stuff and we'll leave right now!'' my dad says and manages to hit me in the face. I growl at him and it's then that Hakyeon gets up and attacks my father.

''Taekwoon, get your stuff and go downstairs!'' my dad screams, before he focusses on Hakyeon. I pack my stuff and I managed to get past the two men. I'm not going to flee, I'll be the one who is going to return. As long as I don't return, my people will do everything to get my dad killed.

I rush downstairs and I leave the door. None of my familymembers has heard that I fled and they rush upstairs to separate my dad from Hakyeon.

''Taekwoon? Where did Taekwoon go?'' Ji Yeon asks as she starts to cry. Ren holds her close to his chest and tells the other two vampires that he is going to look for me. He rushes outside and within seconds, I feel his hand on my shoulder.

''Your Majesty, why did you leave? Your sister is worried and she thought you wanted to leave her behind.'' Ren says and I stop, before I take Ji Yeon over from Ren and Ji Yeon continues to cry.

''My father discovered the relationship of me and Hakyeon and he wants to flee, so that he can separate me from Hakyeon. But Hakyeon is my first love and I don't want to leave him behind. I can't look at the two fighting, so I chose to flee.'' I tell Ren and Ren sighs, before he looks at Ji Yeon.

''Don't leave, Your Majesty. Not only do I want to see you leave, but the others of the clan too. Hakyeon can't live without you, but I can't live without your little sister either. I treat her like my own sister, since I grew up without a sister in my life. I don't think that your sister likes it if you separate us from you.'' Ren exclaims and Ji Yeon nods.

''That's not what I want, Ren. I will go back to my kingdom and take the crown, because my people want to see me as their king. Why don't you come with us?'' I tell him and Ren's eyes widen.

~*~

Within seconds, Wonshik and Hongbin joined us. They must've heard about the conversation and they tell me that it's a great honor for them to return with me, but they are scared of the reactions they will recieve from my people.

''But what about Hakyeon?'' Wonshik asks and I look at him.

''I'm waiting for him to join us, Wonshik. Hakyeon is my first love and I don't want to leave him behind.'' I tell him and a smile appears on Wonshik's face. He is glad that I don't want to leave Hakyeon behind, but he wonders what is going to happen to my dad if we flee.

''I don't care what will happen to him, he wants us to flee because he wants to separate me from Hakyeon.'' I tell him and it doesn't take long before Hakyeon rushes outside, before he wraps his arms around my neck. Ji Yeon squeals and Hakyeon kisses her cheek.

''Hakyeon, your lover wants to return to the kingdom by himself and he wants us to come with him.'' Hongbin says and Hakyeon looks at me, before he starts to kiss my neck.

''Let's go then. I killed that old man, because he threatened to separate me from the prince.'' Hakyeon says cold and my eyes widen when I look at him. He killed my dad? Why?

I didn't hate my father actually, but he wants me to marry a prince of princess and he wanted to flee to separate me from Hakyeon. My dad should know what love is about that it can bring people together who are from a different race.

''But why do you want us with you, my prince? Your people don't like us.'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him, before I wrap my other arm around his waist.

''I don't care what they will think, because it's up to me if I let vampires stay with me or not.'' I tell the clan and they smile when they look at me. They're glad that I don't let them down, after my dad tried to separate me from Hakyeon.

''Your Majesty? Give your sister to me and jump on Hakyeon's back. We don't want your feet to hurt if we make the long trip to your palace. Believe me, we'll be there within minutes if we run in our speed.'' Ren suggests and I nod, before Ji Yeon squeals after she is being embraced by Ren. I'm glad for my sister that she found someone who treats her like a sister besides me. I will die one day and Ji Yeon will get older, so she still will have someone where she can look up to.

Hakyeon lets go of me and I jump on his back. Hongbin takes my stuff and Hakyeon holds me tight, before the clan starts to run. I'm surprised by how fast vampires run and I appreciate it that they told us to hop on their back, so that we don't have to hurt our feet.

I feel sorry for my siblings to leave them behind, but I do what's best for myself. I make my own decisions and I think it's time for my people to let them know that I will take the throne, hoping that they will return to their peaceful state.

In the mean time, I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep. Hakyeon chuckles and even Hongbin chuckles.

''He's cute when he is asleep.'' Wonshik says and Ren chuckles this time, because the same happened to Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon fell asleep in his arms and she holds tight on Ren.

I don't think that I'm taking a risk to take vampires with me, I think I'm choosing for myself and that I choose to keep everyone together who I treasure. I'm sorry for my family, but I don't want them to hate me now that my dad is murdered by a vampire named Hakyeon.

It's my turn to rule and to bring back peace.

~*~

A/N I'm so sorry that it took so long to update, but here is an update for this story. I changed the storyline a bit and I like it more how it's like now.