CHAPTER EIGHT ~ FOREVER HIS

Finding My Way To You

CHAPTER EIGHT

FOREVER HIS

At night, we're having dinner. Hakyeon and the clan made sure that there is enough food for us as long as we stay with them. The clan and my family sit mixed at the table and everyone is having a conversation with each other. Well, except for my dad. My dad keeps an eye on everyone and especially me. I hope that my dad won't see the mark Hakyeon left in my neck, because he wants to leave immediately if he discovers the mark. Ren is having a conversation with Ji Yeon and I smile. Ji Yeon has found someone to play with and I'm happy with that. Hakyeon grabs my hand underneath the table and I quickly look at him.

''Not now, Hakyeon.'' I whisper and Hakyeon giggles, but doesn't let go of my hand.

I continue my meal and I hear the rest of my family in a big conversation with each other. I'm curious for how long we have to stay here, because I'm sure that my dad doesn't wanna stay here for long. Expecially not now that we're living in between vampires.

''Your Majesty?'' Hongbin asks softly and I look at him.

''Are you okay now?'' Hongbin asks again and I nod. It hurt a lot, but I'm okay now.

''I'm okay now, don't worry about me Hongbin.'' I whisper and Hongbin nods. They have to whisper, because my dad isn't allowed to know about the mark in my neck. My dad sits quite close near me, so he can't know about it at all.

''Taekwoon? Does the food taste a bit good?'' Ji Seul asks and I look at her, before I nod. It tastes really good if you ask me, though it's impossible that the clan had made this. So why would they prepare our food?

''We prepared that with the help of your sister, Your Majesty. We are vampires and we don't know what tastes good for humans and what doesn't.'' Wonshik says and I look at him with wide eyes. They have prepared this with Ji Seul? Wow, I am impressed.

''I am impressed, Wonshik. I wasn't expecting it that you would prepare something like this with the help of my sister.'' I tell him and Wonshik giggles, while Hakyeon starts to rub over my hand with his thumb. He seriously can't get enough from me, can he?

~*~

After dinner, Wonshik and Hongbin suggest to do the dishes and Ji Seul immediately suggests to help them. And you can tell that the two really appreciate it. So the three get up and take as many dishes as possible with them. 

Ren wants to leave the table, but Ji Yeon immediately jumps on Ren's lap.

''I wanna come!'' Ji Yeon says and Ren giggles. Ren picks her up from his lap and gets up, while he walks to the livingroom with Ji Yeon in his arms. Then, the rest of my siblings leave the table aswell. Resulting in leaving me, my dad and Hakyeon behind.

''I appreciate it a lot that you have invited us to stay here for a while. But I hope that none of you will hurt anyone of us, because I have heard that you aren't the greatest kind on Earth.'' my dad says and Hakyeon immediately smiles.

''It's because I have said many times to the clan not to hurt your family whenever we would meet you. Us vampires love human blood, but we will never harm anyone of your family. And Wonshik, Hongbin and Ren manage to keep their promise.'' Hakyeon says and my dad nods. My dad is happy that none of us won't get harmed as long as we are here.

I really hope that my dad won't see the mark, because my dad wants to leave immediately and I don't wanna leave Hakyeon behind. Hakyeon has won my heart really quick and it happened the day we met.

My dad leaves the table and Hakyeon pulls me closer to him.

''Now, you are mine again.'' Hakyeon says and the two of us leave the table as the final two. Hakyeon and I walk upstairs and we walk to Hakyeon's bedroom, where the two of us sit down on Hakyeon's bed.

''I'm glad that your father hasn't seen the mark, because I was already fearing the worst.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. As long as my dad doesn't discover the relationship between me and Hakyeon, I'm okay with anything that is going on.

~*~

Hakyeon sat down at my lap and his head rests against my chest.

''You'll be mine forever.'' Hakyeon says and I giggle. Hakyeon has claimed me after having a crush on me for years. I play with Hakyeon's hair and Hakyeon is the one who giggles now.

''You are pretty calm for now, I'm glad you don't drain the hell out of me.'' I tell Hakyeon and silence kicks in for a few seconds.

''As I told your father already, we don't want to hurt your family.'' Hakyeon tells me and sighs. Well, I fully understand that. And I appreciate it a lot aswell, but I really wonder if it was needed to bite me and to claim me as his possession.

Hakyeon lifts his head and my arms slide down to his neck.

''I wanna keep you forever with me, Your Majesty. You don't know how big my crush is on you.'' Hakyeon says and starts to kiss me. Hakyeon leaves my lap and changes his position on my lap, while his arms are wrapped around my waist and his arms don't leave my waist anytime soon. 

Hakyeon pushes me backwards again and he is on top of me again. His arms move to my neck and Hakyeon deepens the kiss. In the mean time, my arms go down to Hakyeon's waist.

''Your Majesty, I am madly in love with you. I love you since you were born and the older you got, the bigger my crush became on you.'' Hakyeon says during the kiss and my grip on his waist tightens. He is madly in love with me? Well, he got me under his spell because I love him on my turn.

~*~

A/N It's the first time I wrote something for this story again and I wanna work on it more times, but it depends on when I have time and when I have inspiration. Mianhae!