CHAPTER SEVEN ~ FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

Finding My Way To You

CHAPTER SEVEN

FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

Hakyeon pushes me on the bed and lays down on top of me. He is a fierce one, because he dares to touch me without my permission and he just has a very cheeky attitude. But I think that his behaviour now has to do with his crush he has on me for years.

''You are a weird one Hakyeon. You are cheeky, yet you are cute.'' I tell him and Hakyeon giggles, before he starts to play with my long locks.

''I have a crush on you ever since you were born, Your Majesty. From the four of us, I suffered the most from it when you went abroad for your studies. When I found you with your family nearby our place, I was excited and I couldn't believe I would ever meet you. But I had to keep myself under control, because I didn't want that you and your family would see me as a maniac and give us vampires a bad name.I am very happy that you don't push me away from you and that you don't push my kind away.'' Hakyeon says and places his cold lips on my forehead.

The more Hakyeon touches me, the more confused I get. I seem to feel something for Hakyeon and I seem to fall in love with a vampire, but my dad will never be okay with this. It definitely is the first time that we meet vampires, but my dad doesn't want me to have a relationship with anyone who isn't a prince or princess. But I wanna be different and I wanna have a relationship with anyone I want.

''Tell me, Your Majesty. What's wrong? You look like you're lost in your thoughts.'' Hakyeon says and I sigh as Hakyeon streaks with his cold hand over my cheek.

''You make me confused, Hakyeon. I don't even know what to think or what to do anymore. Because I don't feel like I am myself anymore everytime you touch me.'' I tell him and Hakyeon starts to smile when he streaks over my cheek.

''Your Majesty, you are in love. Those are some signs of being in love.'' Hakyeon says and wraps his arms around my neck with a brighter smile on his face.

''Finally you are mine.'' Hakyeon says with a soft voice and I wrap my arms around Hakyeon's waist, before Hakyeon starts to kiss me. But this kiss feels different, this one feels more passionate. And it also feels better now that I know that I am in love with a vampire like Hakyeon.

~*~

After a few minutes, Hakyeon has taken off my jacket from my shoulders and locked my hips with his knees. I feel my feelings becoming worse and my heart is beating faster too, something Hakyeon noticed. Because one arm lets go of my neck and Hakyeon places his hand upon my heart.

''You are finally mine, Your Majesty. Now that you feel the same for me, my day can't go wrong anymore. I won't let you go any longer.'' Hakyeon says and moves his lips from my lips to my neck. I bite on my lip and I hear Hakyeon giggle. I close my eyes and I hear Hakyeon's heavy breath, something that scares me. What is wrong with this guy?

Just as I am about to wonder what is really going on, I feel some pain in my neck and I scream in pain. I immediately let go of Hakyeon and I try to push him off me.

''Hakyeon, let me go! I can't take this pain anymore!'' I scream and tears stream down my face. Hakyeon pulls back and wipes the tears off my face. He lays down on top of me again and I can only focus on the pain I still feel in my neck. I don't know why Hakyeon did that, but that doesn't mean I don't want Hakyeon around me anymore.

Then, the door opens and Hongbin enters the room.

''Your Majesty, I heard you scream and I decided to check up on you.'' Hongbin says and looks at me. I sigh and Hakyeon lifts up his head before he looks at me.

''Hakyeon bit me and it still hurts as heck.'' I tell him and Hongbin takes a seat at the edge of the bed. 

''I understand that, Your Majesty. But Hakyeon must've had a good reason to bite you. He probably has claimed you as his, so no one can say you belong to them. So you only belong to Hakyeon in that case.'' Hongbin says and my eyes widen. So that means that my dad can never force me to marry a prince or princess? Never knew that vampires take the word 'permanently' very serious.

~*~

Hongbin has left the room already and Hakyeon holds me tight.

''I'm sorry that this happened, Your Majesty. But I couldn't keep myself under control any longer. Your feelings for me confirmed it all and I had to make you mine.'' Hakyeon says and his red eyes turn back to his chocolate brown eyes. I streak with a hand through Hakyeon's blonde hair and Hakyeon wraps one of his cold hands around my wrist.

''It's okay, Hakyeon. It has happened and we can't turn it back.'' I tell him and I bite on my lip to ease the pain a bit. Hakyeon lifts up his head and he places a kiss on my cheek.

''No Your Majesty, it's not okay. I have done something to you that you weren't prepared for.'' Hakyeon says and bites on his lip. I grab Hakyeon's shirt and Hakyeon looks at me with widen eyes.

''Shut up and kiss me Hakyeon.'' I smirk and a smile appears on Hakyeon's face. He is already happy that I didn't push him away from me.

''As you wish, Your Majesty. You're the royal here, so I'll do as you wish.'' Hakyeon says and immediately crashes his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around my neck again and deepens the kiss immediately. I never would've thought I would fall in love with a vampire, but it has happened now. 

''I'm gonna say this right now to make it official, but I love you Hakyeon. I really do.'' I tell Hakyeon during the kiss and the smile on Hakyeon's face becomes brighter. He got what he wanted and I no longer feel lonely, but we are from different species so I hope we can figure out how we are going to make this work.