CHAPTER SIX ~ CLOSER TO HIM

Finding My Way To You

CHAPTER SIX

CLOSER TO HIM

In the diningroom, I talk a lot about my insecurities with Hakyeon. Hakyeon listens to everything I tell him and he places a hand on mine in the mean time. 

''Maybe it's better for you to stay here longer than your family members, Your Majesty. Your father may be the king now, but you have a lot more on your head. You have to prepare a lot on your own and because of the fact that you're young, you have a lot on your head and it's going to be a big weight on your shoulders.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him as if I look exhausted. Hakyeon moves his hand to my shoulder and rubs over it.

''You really look exhausted, Your Majesty. What I told you before about your stay here, I think it's indeed better to stay longer.'' Hakyeon continues and my head is resting on his shoulder. Hakyeon's head rests on top of mine and his other hand is placed on my leg. I don't really feel exhausted, I really feel like that now that Hakyeon mentioned it. 

It's dark outside, so I think it's a good idea that I'm going to bed after dinner. I'll see where my room is, though I'm pretty sure that Hakyeon will bring me there. But he is right by the way about my dad. Now it's my dad who rules, but it's going to be a big weight on me when I have to take the crown from him. But I don't wanna think of that moment right now, because it can't happen right now. I feel even more tired when I think of that.

Hakyeon's hand lets go of my shoulder and I sit up straight.

''Your Majesty, you are here now and we will give you the rest you need. Because you have been through a lot already.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. It's quiet after that, but Hakyeon grabs my shirt and pulls me closer. I know where this is going to, but it still surprises me. Without any hesitation, Hakyeon presses his lips on mine snd starts to kiss me. His lips are cold, but I don't even feel that when Hakyeon deepens the kiss. His other hand goes up to my hair and Hakyeon starts to play with my hair. I wanna bite on my lip, but then I realise that Hakyeon's lips are in the way and make sure I can't bite on my lip

~*~

After 10 minutes, Hakyeon breaks the kiss and completely lets go of me. I ,on the other hand, need this time to relax from the passionate kiss of Hakyeon.

''Wow Hakyeon, that was amazing.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles.

''That's how it feels when someone has a crush on you for years, Your Majesty.'' Hakyeon answers and grabs my hand. He indeed let me know that, because he was kissing very passionately. I get up and Hakyeon gets up aswell.

''I loved doing this with you, Hakyeon. I won't deny that it didn't mean anything to me, because I did feel something. So stay with me for the rest of the day, because we might be meant to be Hakyeon.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles. 

We then walk back to the others and everyone is looking at us. My dad looks at me with a disapproving face, but he has to know that there's nothing going on yet between Hakyeon and I.

''Taekwoon!'' Ji Yeon says and rushes over to me. I pick her up and Ji Yeon's head rests against my chest, her face into Hakyeon's direction. Hakyeon smiles at her and Ji Yeon waves back at him.

''Ren is sweet too.'' Ji Yeon says and I look over to Ren, who smiles at me in return. So Ji Yeon and Ren are buddies huh? As long as Ren doesn't hurt her, I'm okay with the two of them.

''Ren was sweet to you? He didn't hurt you?'' I ask and Ji Yeon shakes her head. I look back at Hakyeon and he is smiling at me. I walk over to the couch and I drop myself on it, because I have Ji Yeon in my arms. Hakyeon sits down next to me and sighs softly.

''Did the other members of my clan showed you a bit around?'' Hakyeon asks and Ji Yeon nods. Even Ji Seul nods and Hakyeon smiles. Well, they at least know a bit to find their way through the house. Now it's up to Hakyeon to show me around, because we only have talked a lot. So now he has to show me around.

~*~

Hakyeon jumps up from the couch and everyone looks at him.

''All of you have had a tour through the house, but our lovely crown prince here hasn't had a tour through the house. May I?'' Hakyeon says and reaches out a hand to me. Ji Yeon sits down next to me and I grab Hakyeon's hand as he pulls me up from the couch. We leave the livingroom and Hakyeon immediately starts his tour.

Wow, this mansion is huge. We then walk to the kitchen and Hakyeon shows me their food supply.

''We also have food for you as you see, so you won't starve at your stay here.'' Hakyeon says and I smile. I'm glad about that, that's a good thing to know. 

Hakyeon continues to show me around and we arrive at the bedrooms after a short amount of time.

''This is your room, Your Majesty.'' Hakyeon says and opens the door. I enter the bedroom and I turn, because Hakyeon doesn't enter like I did. Ah right, I have to invite him in.

''Come in Hakyeon.'' I tell him and Hakyeon enters my room. He walks over to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

''Well, what do you think Your Majesty?'' Hakyeon asks and I smile at him. Even the room is huge, but it feels a bit like home. 

''Well, I love the room and it also feels a bit like home.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon pulls me closer.

''Good to hear.'' Hakyeon tells me and it doesn't take long before Hakyeon starts to kiss me again. He pushes me on the bed and he deepens the kiss as he wraps his other arm around my neck. I wrap my arms around him aswell. Hakyeon starts to moan and I have to giggle.

This is seriously the first time that a vampire kisses me, but Hakyeon doesn't care about himself being a vampire. As long as he doesn't hurt me, I am okay with whatever he wants.

''I love you so much Your Majesty. Now that you're here, I can't stay away from you. You look so handsome.'' Hakyeon says during the kiss and I giggle yet again. Well, Hakyeon is cute. I have to admit that. And maybe if he stays with me for the rest of the day, maybe I'll get to discover more about myself looking at love interests.

~*~

A/N I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update for this story. But school is a right now and I barely have time to update a story like this. I have a lot to go if I wanna work on it online, but I'll get there one day haha. Again, sorryyy