Unnies with Haru

9 Fools And Their Mission

"WHAT!?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shh the kid is still sleeping unnie," Nayun 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do we have to take care of that kid? I mean seriously? Us?" Jane, with her big eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The six other members already planned their day. When their 3 unnies are still sleeping peacefully, they agreed to their plan. 

 

 

 

 

 


Nayun, Taeha and JooE will be going to the orphanage to ask for more informations about Haru while Nancy, Ahin and Daisy will be going to the management to ask what exactly they're going to do with Haru. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leaving Hyebin, Yeonwoo and Jane to buy their groceries, with Haru. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't do this to us, " Yeonwoo as if she's begging for her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya~ you have the easiest job today, " JooE and crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You call that easy? Let's exchange jobs please, " Jane still complaining. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish who woke these three up anyway? We should've leave them without explanations. " Nancy 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're really leaving us?" Hyebin, still upset with the idea. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yup, we're actually gonna go now," Taeha and waved her hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jane, Yeonwoo and Hyebin automatically clung onto their legs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nooo~ don't leave us~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We can't do this without you guysue~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pleaseeeee doooon'ttt~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stopppppppp itttttt~ noooooo~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Unnie you're heavy! " Ahin as she keep shaking her legs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going now~" Nayun, the struggle is real. 

 

 

 

 

 


The 6 keep shaking their legs, the three lost their grip. The 6 quickly ran and closed the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leaving Hyebin, Jane and Yeonwoo sitting wastedly on the floor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How can we survive this day?" Yeonwoo losing all the hope her body has. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyebin closed her eyes. 'I remember almost putting my baby brother inside the ref when I was 8' she thought 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AISH! THEY'RE SO MEAN!" Jane followed by a sigh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyebin what should we do?" Yeonwoo dropping the 'unnie' 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kill ourselves." Hyebin unconsciously said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stupid." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should we make some breakfast for her now?" Jane, trying to stand up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yes we should!" Yeonwoo as she pulls Jane's shirt to help her stand up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Since Jane's is also struggling to stand up, they both ended up falling together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You can't even stand up properly," Hyebin, already stressed about what might happen to them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo, already seated infront of the dining table, Jane looking at nothing. Hyebin, cooking their breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

 


They look so helpless. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tada... breakfast is served." Hyebin without emotions but with low energy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo and Jane's mouth water at the sight of the food. 

 

 

 

 

 


Bacon. Scrambled eggs. Toast. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Let's eat!" Yeonwoo, Jane excitedly agreed to her by nodding a lot 

 

 

 

 

 


Hyebin stopped their dream "Shut up, we need to wait for Haru," 

 

 

 

 

 


The 2 dorks frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 


"But we're hungry unnie," Jane

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Still no." Hyebin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jane and Yeonwoo accepted that they're not gonna get any meal without the kid so they just stared at the food infront of them. Until they heard little footsteps. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jane clapped her hands because of excitement. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN HARU!" Yeonwoo shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kid finally appeared infront of them, her hair is messy, she's still holding one of JooE's stuffed toy, her eyes are not yet fully opened. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Good morning Haru-ssi," Hyebin in her sweetest voice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The kid just bowed her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyebin carried her. "Did you had a good sleep?" this time with her cute voice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


'Joo Won can kill just to hear Hyebin like this' Yeonwoo smirked at her thoughts 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haru nodded, she even smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyebin put her on a tall chair, for her to reach the table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's eat," Hyebin finally said. It's actually the most awaited sentence Yeonwoo and Jane wanted to hear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie feed her," Jane said after swallowing her first scoop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyebin doesn't know how to. But ofcourse she's not gonna show that. She breathe and started feeding Haru.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo fished her phone out and  secretly took a photo of Hyebin and Haru's moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sent it to their group chat. 

 

 

 

 

 

SlyFoxDabin sent a picture. 

SlyFoxDabin: aww Mama Hyebin is sooooo sweet 😂

Aenancy💕: omo

JOOEful: Mama Hyebin haha 😶💯💖

yTaeha👯: doing good unnie! 

 

 

 

 

Jane noticed that Yeonwoo is using her phone, so she also fished her phone out and their group chat popped out. 

 

 

 

IcyJaney😎: EAT YOUR FOOD UNNIE! 

🌼dsy🌼: uh-oh

SlyFoxDabin: HAHAHAHAHA 

IcyJaney removed SlyFoxDabin from the group. 

 

 

"What the heck?" Yeonwoo whispered. Jane just smiled at her. 

 

 

Hyebin glared at them. "Eat your food" she mouthed. 

 

 


Yeonwoo and Jane continue chewing. 

 

 

Right when Hyebin is done with feeding the kid, she started to eat too. 

 

 


Yeonwoo left them already, leaving Jane to help Haru with drinking. 

 

 


She helps the kid after a deep sigh. Hyebin thought of an idea. This time she's the one who fished her phone out and secretly took a photo of Jane and Haru, she sent it to their group chat. 

 

 


LeaderHyeb sent a photo. 

LeaderHyeb: EOMMA JI YEON IN THE HOUSE!! 

 

 

 

 

After sending that she turned her phone off and return to eating. She didn't bother the read the previous conversation. Not knowing that it's about her.

 

 


Nobody wants to wash the dishes so they left them.

 

 

"Yeonwoo, bathe Haru," Hyebin commanded. Yeonwoo raised her eyebrow. 

 

 


"Sorry? What did you just said? Me? Haru? Bathe? No way." Yeonwoo. 

 

 

Hyebin gave Jane a look. 

 

 


The next thing Yeonwoo knew, she's inside their bathroom calming herself to bathe Haru. 

 

 

"Haru let's take a bath okay?" Yeonwoo said trying to sound sweet. Haru smiled at her. 

 


Yeonwoo started bathing Haru when Jane walked in and took a picture. She quickly ran out after some clicks. 

 


IcyJaney😎 sent a photo. 

IcyJaney😎: Aww Mommy Yeonwoo is giving Haru a sweet bath. 

 

Hyebin's phone beeped, she saw Jane's chat. 

 

LeaderHyeb: OMOOOOO! hahaha

 

Jane and Hyebin started to read the past conversation. 

 

LeaderHyeb: YEONWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF?! Mama Hyebin? Srsly? 

IcyJaney😎: Stop acting like you didn't do that too. 

LeaderHyeb: Ow you saw it already? Hihihi

Aenancy 💕: Unnies you're actually inside the house together but you're chatting each other. 

JOOEful: Let them be, they might complain again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyebin just turned her phone off as she roll her eyes. 

 

 


As soon as Yeonwoo is done with Haru, she told Haru to sit on the sofa first and wait for them. Jane, Yeonwoo and Hyebin took baths then. 

 

 

 

"HYEBIN-UNNIE WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?!" Jane shouted from her room. 

 

 


Yeonwoo cursed quietly. 

 

 


"CLOTHES!" Hyebin shouted back. 

 

 

"WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING OFCOURSE STOP BEING SARCASTIC!" Jane again. 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo couldn't take it anymore. "CAN'T YOU ASK QUIETLY?" she shouted from her room. 

 

 

 

"YES I CAN'T!" Jane teasing her unnie. 

 

 


After some trials and errors for their outfit of the day they finally went out of their room. 

 

 


Hyebin wearing her green sweater and shorts. Yeonwoo wearing her black leggings and loose shirt. Jane wearing her fitted ripped jeans and her striped shirt. 

 

 


"We look normal," Jane said after seeing her unnies' outfits. 

 

 


"But the fact is that we are not," Yeonwoo. 

 

 

Hyebin grabbed their arms "C'mon Haru's waiting for us," 

 

 

They found the kid, sitting exactly where Yeonwoo left her. 

 

 

That amazed them ofcourse. 

 

 

"You look good Haru," Jane greeted her with that. Haru is wearing a shirt and a jumper. 

 

 


"Let's go to the store!" Yeonwoo as if she'll fly.

 

 


"Shut up Dabin." Hyebin as she open the door for the kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

I miss OT9 so much.