Momoland

9 Fools And Their Mission

Lee Hye Bin/Hyebin/Leader/22/January 12

 

 

 


Lee Da Bin/Yeonwoo/22/August 1

 

 

 


Sung Ji Yeon/Jane/21/December 20

 

 

 


Kim Tae Ha/Taeha/20/June 3

 

 

 


Kim Na Yun/Nayun/20/July 31

 

 

 


Yoo Jung Ahn/Daisy/19/January 22

 

 

 


Lee Joo Won/JooE/19/August 18

 

 

 


Lee Ah In/Ahin/19/September 27

 

 

 


Lee Seung Ri/Nancy/Maknae/18/April 13

 

 

 

 


"Hyebin-unnie why do we need to give some of our information to manager-nim? " Ahin while munching some chips. 

 

 

 

 


Hyebin is busy building some unidentified structures using her Lego blocks so she shrugs the question off. 

 

 

 

 


"YA! HYEBIN-UNNIE!" So Ahin shouted. In Hyebin's suprise she ruined the structure she's building. She gave a death glare to Ahin. 

 

 

 

 


Jane laugh at the sight of Ahin and Hyebin, she's taking some photos and videos of them. Yup, Jane the photographer. 

 

 

 

 


The sounds of Ahin and ruined Legos disturbed the not-so-peaceful sleep of Daisy. "What's wrong with you two? Can't you see that someone is sleeping here?" 

 

 

 

 


"You're always sleeping Daisy," Ahin frankly said. 

 

 

 

 


On the other hand JooE just got out of their room. She saw Yeonwoo at her door staring at her room. 

 

 

 

 


"Yeonwoo-unnie what... holy guacamoly..." JooE's jaw dropped at tge sight of what Yeonwoo is staring. 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo's overly messy room. 

 

 

 

 


"What on earth did you do? " JooE asked her. 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo starts to scratch her nape "Well a while ago I was looking for my flashdrive," 

 

 

 

 


JooE looked at her "Is your room this messy before you looked for your usb? " 

 

 

 

 


"It's flashdrive not usb, stupid, but not this much messy, " And looked at her room again. 

 

 

 

 


"Go clean your mess now unnie," JooE commanded, she even pointed at the not-that-visible-floor of Lee Da Bin. 

 

 

 

 


"Maybe later," Yeonwoo at her lazy state. 

 

 

 

 


JooE rolled her eyes "I'll tell the girls not to help you with cleaning," and started walking towards her other co-members. 

 

 

 

 


"Mwo?" Yeonwoo, looks like JooE left her dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 


JooE found the girls scattered in their living room. 

 

 

 

 


Nancy, busy, infront of the TV watching some Disney movie. 

 

 

 

 


Taeha, beside Nancy, spacing out as usual. Staring at nowhere. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jane laughing at Ahin and Daisy, who's trash talking each other, JooE noticed that Daisy's hair is messy, so obviously she had just woken up. 

 

 

 

 


Hyebin, with her eyebrows furrowed as she once again builds the Legos up. 

 

 

 

 


"Where's Nayun-unnie?" JooE, taking the girls attention. 

 

 

 

 


"I'm here!" Nayun shouted from the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 


"What are you doing? " JooE asked her as if Nayun will hear it. 

 

 

 

 


But she did "PHONE CALL! " 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup, as per usual. 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo appeared infront of them "Who wants to help me clean my room?" She said, raising her own hands. 

 

 

 

 


Daisy was about to raise her hand when JooE spoke. 

 

 

 

 


"No. Don't you dare. Her room looks like a battle ground for World War II, you can't barely see the floor." 

 

 

 

 


That made Yeonwoo roll her eye balls. 

 

 

 

 

"Unnies can you please shut up for a while? I'm watching here." Nancy Jewel Mcdonie, the boss. 

 

 

 

 


Nayun stepped in the conversation as she sit next to Ahin. "Do you know why manager-nim asked for our personal informations?" 

 

 

 

 


Ahin pouted "That's what I'm asking Hyebin-unnie but she's not answering me," 

 

 

 

 


They all look at Hyebin, who's still busy with her blocks. 

 

 

 

 


It seem like she's not hearing a thing. 

 

 

 

 


"Joo Won... " Their eyes are now on JooE, who knows exactly what to do. 

 

 

 

 


JooE sighed "Do I look like a weapon?" 

 

 

 

 

But she kneeled infront of Hyebin, the leader looked at her. JooE did her aegyo moves. 

 

 

 

 


"Unnie... CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO US FOR A WHILE!" 

 

 

 

 


Everybody winced in pain as JooE's shout filled the room. 

 

 

 

 


"What the..." Hyebin, in short, mission accomplished. 

 

 

 

 


"So unnie why did manager-nim asked for our infos again?" this time it's Nancy who asked their leader.

 

 

 

 


Hyebin rolled her eyes at all of them. 

 

 

 

 

"Wow" 

 

 

 

 


"Respect..."

 

 

 

 


"Aish. Manager-nim said that since our schedule is free for the next 6 months, the management gave a mission, which is... I don't know." 

 

 

 

 


"You're not really good at explaining, aren't you? " Jane, Hyebin smiled sarcastically at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So we'll be having a mission?" Taeha. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you deaf?" Daisy askes her, sarcastically. 

 

 

 

 


"No, ofcourse not," Taeha honestly answered. Yup. The girl can't really distinguish what sarcasm is. 

 

 

 

 


Her other co members laughed. 

 

 

 

 


Taeha pouted "What are you guys laughing at?" 

 

 

 

 

So they laughed again. 

 

 

 

 


"I'm hungry," Ahin said, out of the blue. 

 

 

 

 


They all looked at her. 

 

 

 

 

"You just finished two big bags of chips, you even ate all the bread for breakfast Lee Ah In. " Nayun told her.

 

 

 

 


Ahin looked at the clock and pointed at it "Look it's already 12 noon, it's lunch time unnie," 

 

 

 

 


"If I cook will you guys help me with cleaning my room?" Yeonwoo suggested. 

 

 

 

 


"Unnie we all know that you can't cook, stop dreaming, clean your room alone," JooE

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo pounted "OH C'MON!" 

 

 

 

 


"Unnie I'll help you later okay? Just stop pouting." Nancy as she walk towards the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 


"Joo Won, help me with this," Hyebin, putting her Lego blocks inside it's big container. 

 

 

 

 


JooE started to pick the scattered blocks up. 

 

 

 

 


Nayun crossed her arms infront of Taeha who's spacing out again. 

 

 

 

 


She smirked with the idea coming inside her head. 

 

 

 

 


Nayun kisses Taeha's nose. 

 

 

 

 


Taeha's eyes grew big. "Ya-a N-nayun, " 

 

 

 

 


"It's time to go to the kitchen, let's go. " Nayun said and smiled at Taeha. 

 

 

 

 


"Why do we have so many knives here?" Jane asked while looking at the knife holder. 

 

 

 

 


"Ooohh we have 9 knives," Nancy

 

 

 

 


"Because they know that there will be a time where we'll be killing each other, " Yeonwok scares the kids. 

 

 

 

 


Ahin, Nancy, Jane, JooE, Daisy and Taeha looked at Yeonwoo with bigger eyes. They're buying it. 

 

 

 

 


"S-serious-ly?" JooE stutters

 

 

 

 


Their fear washed out when Yeonwoo laughed hard. 

 

 

 

 


"Oh my God! You literally believe me. " She said while laughing. 

 

 

 

 


She stopped when Jane threw a plastic cup directly to her. 

 

 

 

 


"Stop playing, help me with this," Hyebin said as she instructed what the 8 children are going to do. 

 

 

 

 


Well, it's just 6, since Yeonwoo and JooE can't do anything right. 

 

 

 

 


"I'm really curious about the 'mission' the management wants us to accomplish," Nayun said as she wash the dishes that are left unclean. 

 

 

 

 


"Everyone is curious Nayun, don't be too selfish," Yeonwoo, who's just observing what they're doing. 

 

 

 

 


"That's fried chicken and chicken curry right?" JooE

 

 

 

 


"No it's just the ingredients for fried chicken and chicken curry, " Daisy said sarcastically. 

 

 

 

 


"You two, if you can't do anything, just shut the up," Jane

 

 

 

 


"Ya unnie stop cursing," Nancy. 

 

 

 

 


"Wow what a sheltered kid, " Ahin to Nancy. 

 

 

 

 


Nancy just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 


"Taeha-unnie that's not the right way to cut potatoes for curry," Daisy, looking at the potatoes Taeha cutted, in different shapes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know, I just want them to have shapes, " Taeha not bothering to look at Daisy, she's busy cutting some potatoes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tada! " She proudly lift the potato she just worked on. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow! Daebak! " JooE praising Taeha for making a Momoland-sign-shaped potato. 

 

 

 

 


"That doesn't even look like the Momoland sign," Yeonwoo while looking at it too. 

 

 

 

 


"Can you just appreciate it?" Taeha 

 

 

 

 


"WOW! AMAZING! WHAT AN ART! WE SHOULD PUT IN IN A FRAME AND GIVE IT TO THE PUBLIC MUSEUM! DAEBAK!" Yeonwoo acted. 

 

 

 

 


Taeha pouted, her co members laugh as hard as they could. 

 

 

 

 


"YA! FINISH THAT ALREADY!" Their boss leader. 

 

 

 

 


Momoland continued to work, well, JooE and Dabin continued to nag them. 

 

 

 

 


They are all seated. Ready for lunch. 

 

 

 

 


"We haven't tasted chikin for ages," Guess who? 

 

 

 

 


Nancy stopped Yeonwoo from digging in "Pray first." 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo pouted. 

 

 

 

 


As soon as they're finished with praying. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Ooohhh chicken my love," JooE as she smells the chicken she's holding 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought Hyebin-unnie is your love?" Nayun

 

 

 

 


Hyebin choked without eating. 

 

 

 

 


"It's alright to cheat," Jane. 

 

 

 

 


"You cheater." Daisy

 

 

 

 

"Not infront of the food guys, " Taeha who's busy with her food. 

 

 

 

 

 

"THIS. IS. UNBELIEVABLY. YUMMY. " Ahin referring to the curry she's eating. 

 

 

 

 


"I know right, " Hyebin, the cook, and flipped her invisible long hair. 

 

 

 

 


They put the plate on the sink and looked at the dishwasher's schedule. 

 

 

 


Breakfast (4:00am-12:00nn): Hyebin-Nayun-Nancy

 

 

 

 


Lunch(12:00nn-8:00pm): JooE-Yeonwoo-Daisy

 

 

 

 


Dinner(8:00pm-4:00am): Jane-Taeha-Ahin

 

 

 

 

 


Yeonwoo frowned at the sight of her name. She's the dishwasher this time. 

 

 

 

 


"It's Yeonwoo-unnie," Daisy 

 

 

 

 

 

They found Yeonwoo, who's about to leave the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 


"I can do that later, " In her lazy pants. 

 

 

 

 

The girls just shook their head in disbelief. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do people admire that lazy turtle?" 

 

 

 

 


It's time for afternoon drama. Everyone is focused on the TV. Even Yeonwoo. 

 

 

 

 


When their bell rings continuously.

 

 

 

 


"Oh , open the door," JooE, they're all getting irritated with the ringing since they're watching. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You open it. "

 

 

 

 

"No you do. " 

 

 

 

 

"Let's do it together, " Jane emotionlessly turned the television off, all members stood up. 

 

 

 

 


Ahin opened the door. With all the members at her back. 

 

 

 

 


"Hello manager-nim! " The 9 girls bowed their head. 

 

 

 

 


As they bow, they saw a figure, who's not familiar. 

 

 

 

 


"A kid?" Yeonwoo

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow you have a child? " Hyebin

 

 

 

 


Their manager cleared his throat. 

 

 

 

 


"Not mine." 

 

 

 

 

Momoland gave him curious looks. 

 

 

 

 

"She's your mission, Momoland."