Turning disarray

Can't wind up the clock again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In London at 6 am..

The sound of running could be resonated throughout the gym walls. After running for a while, a sigh could be heard which was followed by the power off sound of the treadmill.

 

Jungkook sighed and dabbed himself with a towel. He decides to face his crisis and simply call Jin.

 

At the Incheon International Airport

Jin was busy taking his lugguage for checking them in when he gets an unexpected phone call.

 

The phone flashes the name: Jungkook.

 

With a blank expression he picks up the call as if he were already expecting it. 

Jungkook calmly says "Jin I don't think I'll be able to make it to our bachelor trip" and as if he gave a perfect excuse, he waits quietly for the other side to respond.

 

Just like the lull before the storm, a sigh could be heard from the other side and then the chaos ensues.

 

"Yahhhh Jeon Jungkook the heck did you just say??? We made a pact during our college and you can't just break it with that filmsy excuse of yours!!"

 

"But hyung I have my work to do! You of all people know how important my work is." 

 

"Yes you brat, I do know that you are married to your work but that doesn't mean you can just skip something that comes only once in a lifetime and it is a pact!"

 

"Hyuunggg.." "No kook that fake aegyo voice won't work on me, not now atleast" and after a while of bickering that continues which feels like forever.....

 

Jin drops the bomb on him. "Kook if your not coming, none of us will go to the trip, do you understand? My flight's in another 10 mins and I can walk away and infrom the guys that we are not having the trip. Do you really want that to happen???"

 

Only silence was left on the line. "Hyung you just guilt tripped me. Emotional bomb you just dropped. Aissh fine hyung I'll be there." To which Jin was excitedly replying "Really you brat that's grea-", and then jungkook dropped the bomb "I'll be the last person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter