Chapter 1

Miss Hwang

CHAPTER 1

 

It has been seven years since Tiffany Hwang moved to Korea. She left her home in America at the age of 20 to forget and move on from the death of her mother.

 

 

She was the closest to her mother and staying at the the place where she saw her take her last breath greatly hurts her. Her father was against it but couldn't do anything to stop her as she is as stubborn as a bull and it has caused rift between them.

 

 

Tiffany has two older siblings, as the youngest, she was their princess and had been sheltered eversince she was born. Her sister Michelle tried hard to convince her to stay but she was not persuaded. Then her brother Leo offered to come and stay with her in Korea but she refused.

 

 

In her last year of college , she packed her bags and moved to Korea only with her savings wanting to prove to her family that she can survive and stand on her own without any help from them. 

 

 

The first few months for Tiffany was difficult. It was a big help that she is smart and was able to get a scholarship which includes living in a dorm for free.

 

 

Learning the culture and the language was another struggle for her but little by little she was able to adapt to her new life. 

 

 

She took up tutorings jobs and other part time jobs in order to have money that she can use for her living expenses. She also had to get student loans.

 

 

After Tiffany graduated, she was thinking if she should go back to America but since she still have debts to pay, she postponed the idea and decided to go back home after she had settle all her obligations.

 

 

Tiffany had her first job a month after her graduation. She became TYK Vice Chairman's secretary, Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 

After six years, Taeyeon became the Chairman of TYK Corp and Tiffany still is Miss Hwang, Kim Taeyeon's secretary.