Shoot Me

Shoot Me In The Heart

Wonpil was running as fast as he could. The wind hitting his face hard, making him even more tired. He looked at the watch on his right wrist and tried to fix his bag on his shoulders. He was late for school.

The school gates were ready to close, Wonpil exhaled and started running even faster. Fortunately, he made it, he passed the gates. He was trying to catch his breath while embracing his hands on his knees. He felt a hand on his school bag "Hey, you ok?" it was Younghyun, the younger straightened his posture immediately spotting Jaehyung looking at him with wide eyes, while Dowoon was smiling brightly at him, so he just nodded and said still out of breath "Yeah, I'm fine. Good morning guys".

The bell rang, they all started walking in their classes, Jaehyung was talking about some rumors he heard, while Younghyun was kinda arguing with him. Wonpil and Dowoon were in the same class, so they walked towards their separated desks.

They had Physics with Mr. Park Sungjin. Wonpil wasn't a good student in the certain lesson, he found it really hard for him, but he always tried his best. Sungjin always had his eyes on him, the younger never understood why, he either way didn't care.

The bell rang, Dowoon packed his notebook in his backpack and started talking to Wonpil with a happy tone "How was it? Was the lesson easier this time?", Wonpil shrugged in response, but before he could answer Sungjin called him "Wonpil stay. I want to talk to you", the boy shot Dowoon a sad look and said "Oh damn! I'm going to get scold". Dowoon had his eyes fixed on Sungjin, shooting him a suspicious look "Do you want me to stay?", the older was taken aback "No. It's alright. I'll see you in the cafeteria" with that he got up approaching the teacher's desk.

They were the two left alone, Sungjin stood up, leaning on the desk "So Wonpilie, what are you gonna do?! Your grades are really low in my lesson. How are you gonna pass? Your cuteness can't help you in that", Wonpil froze for a moment but ignored the compliment "It's really hard Mr.Park". The teacher chuckled deeply "What's hard, sweetheart? What makes it so difficult for you to concentrate? Me?". The student was upset, he understood that Sungjin was flirting with him, but the older continued "I'm joking, Wonpil. Chill. I know my jokes are bad, but don't overreact" with that he winked at him and finished "Alright, see you at the next lesson" he went to sit back on his chair, instead Wonpil almost run out of the class.

As he sat with his friends, he quickly took out his lunch and tried to eat, even though he had no appetite. He was lost in his thoughts, but Dowoon brought him back to his senses by clicking his fingers close to his face "Wonpil, I'm asking you! Are you alright?! You seem upset", Wonpil nodded "I'm fine" his voice coming out silently. Dowoon wasn't sure what could have happened between his friend and the teacher, but he suspected something.

It was luckily Saturday, they all arranged to hang out together. They were sitting on a Cafe waiting for Wonpil, both Jaehyung & Younghyun realized how excited and impatient was Dowoon to see Wonpil. They looked at each other, Younghyun chuckled and said "Tell him", the youngest looked at him in confusion "Tell who and what?!". Jaehyung abruptly answered "Tell Wonpil that you like him", Dowoon chuckled looking down "I don't like him". Younghyun shook his head with his usual smile "It's obvious Dowoon. Tell him and he may even feel the same". The boy wanted to answer, but Wonpil came at that moment "Hi. Sorry I'm late, I had to pay off the bills", Dowoon turned to look at him with shiny big eyes and a big smile that didn't show his teeth "It's ok, Wonpilie. We were waiting for you".

They stayed all silent, waiting for Wonpil's order to come, which didn't take long. He started drinking, then abruptly Jaehyung said to Dowoon "Tell him!", this caught Wonpil's attention, turning his gaze to the younger next to him "Tell me what?". Dowoon freaked out "Ah! That you're really handsome today like always", Wonpil smiled caressing his back as he turned back at his coffee. Dowoon shot both of his friends a look, making them shake their head with a smirk and keep drinking their coffees.

The boys had fun together, not understanding when night came. Their ways separated, except Dowoon who walked Wonpil home. They were both tired, so they didn't talk much. As they arrived at the older's house Dowoon turned to the other "So, have a good night", Wonpil slightly smiled "Good night Dowoonie" he wanted to do something but hesitated, nodding and almost running up to his apartment. The younger was curious about what did Wonpil want, but did nothing more than to just walk away, not being able to take the older out of his mind.

It was a cloudy Monday, Wonpil walked in the school hallway, his head lowered, lost deep in his thoughts. He heard someone calling his name, it was Sungjin "Good morning Wonpil. Listen, no student should know, but we're writing a test on Tuesday. You need to prepare, honey don't fail again. Don't make me sad". Wonpil was really confused by the teacher's special treatment, instead he just bowed and answered "I'll do my best, Mr.Park" he started walking away, still feeling Sungjin's eyes on him.

When Sungjin turned around he saw Dowoon having his hands deep in his pockets, his head tilted on the side sticking his tongue inside his cheek "You like Wonpil a lot?!", it was more like a statement than a question. Sungjin frowned his eyebrows "What are you talking about?". Dowoon shrugged with a grimace "I don't know" with that he started walking away his eyes fixed on the teacher.

It was break time, all four were sitting in the cafeteria, Jaehyung and Younghyun were gossiping about some strict teachers. Dowoon turned to Wonpil "Hyung, stay away from Mr.Park. He's weird", Wonpil looked at him intensely, then he turned back at his food "I know...". Dowoon froze, he didn't expect that as an answer. Not knowing what to say or do to help his friend.

Tuesday came, Wonpil was reading during breaks wishing he wouldn't fail another test at Physics, even though he knew he still would. It was the last hour, he felt his teacher's eyes on him, making him cringe even more. There were two exercises, a multiple choice and another one with explaining. Wonpil realised that the teacher did it as easy as he could. He tried hard to focus and remember what he learnt.

Suddenly, Sungjin kneeled in front of his desk, his arms folded on the younger's desk, looking at him for a moment before talking "Need help?". Wonpil looked at him, then he turned back at his worksheet slightly nodding. The teacher put his hand on the desk, his chest touching the younger's shoulder, their faces next to each other close enough. Wonpil's breath became heavier, trying to focus on the test.

Sungjin started pointing at him which option to take. Wonpil looked at him, catching the teacher's attention too. They were really close looking each other in the eyes for a moment as Wonpil blushed and turned back at the test. The teacher kept pointing at him which answers to take, quickly finishing the exercise together. 

The bell rang, Wonpil stood up next to Dowoon's desk waiting for him. The younger shot him an angry look before getting up close to his friend. Wonpil frowned his eyebrows, not understanding why the younger was like this. Dowoon exhaled from his nose "What do you think you're doing?!", the other shrugged "What are you talking about?!", this made the younger chuckle "You know well, Wonpil. I'm talking about the test time with Mr.Park". Wonpil looked on the side, not knowing what to respond.

Dowoon went closer to his face "I told you to stay away, Wonpil. He's...flirting you", the older eyes shot open looking at the other straight in the eyes. They were looking each other for a moment, but the teacher cut them off "Wonpil Dowoon, what are you doing?! It's time to go home". The two boys started walking out off the class "Wonpil...stay here", the boy looked at him, instead Dowoon threw his hands in the air "Oh what a surprise!". Sungjin let his pen on the desk, looking at Dowoon "Is anything wrong with me, Yoon?!", the boy raised his eyerbows "Is anything wrong with Wonpil". The teacher immediately stood up pointing out "Get out now before I expel you!". Dowoon shook his head angrily stomping out of the class.

Sungjin exhaled, sitting back at his desk "Take a chair and come next to me", the boy did as he was told. They were checking the test together, correcting it together. The teacher chuckled every time the younger was trying to thinking "Alright alright. I know my lesson is hard for many students, but can you tell me why is it so hard for you?!", the student shrugged turning his gaze at the older "I don't know" he heavily exhaled "I'm trying, but I just can't focus".

The teacher chuckled deeply placing his hand on the other's knee "You're really cute, you know that?!", Wonpil's heartbeats increased. Sungjin started running his hand up on his thigh, approaching for a kiss. The younger turned his head on the side, placing his hand on his shoulder "No Mr.Park", instead the older tore the other's hand from his shoulder, grabbing his jaw forcing the other to look at him.

He tried to kiss him, but Wonpil tried to swallow his lips, turning his head from every direction "No Mr.Park! Stop it!". All of a sudden, the door opened with a slam, making them stop. It was Dowoon, he tore Wonpil from the teacher, putting his friend behind him looking deeply into the teacher's eyes "This is the last time Mr.Park! Next time things will be bad!" with that he started walking away with Wonpil.

The younger walked his crying friend home, both silent, not words coming out. They were soon out of his door, Dowoon turned to leave, but Wonpil stopped him "Dowoon...are you mad?!", the younger looked at him for a moment before nodding negatively. The older broke down "Don't be mad, Dowoonie. I'm sorry. I know you warned me, but I just...I just don't know what to do", the younger abruptly went really close to him "I told you to stay away. Don't be so cute to him. What the hell, Wonpil. And don't stay alone with him or close to him or always depend on him like on the test!".

The older started crying loudly, throwing himself in his friend's arms "Stay with me" he looked at him in the eyes "I need you, Dowoon". The younger felt his heart falling in his stomach. He couldn't leave Wonpil alone, after what happened. As for Sungjin, he would try his best to keep Wonpil away from him.

 

 

Hope you like it :D