New World

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        

The Quadruplets joined SM university.

                  Irene's Medical department was a bit far in the campus. She was little bit relieved that her brothers won't be able to visit her often.

Even though Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun were in different departments they made sure to eat lunch with Irene at the university's cafeteria.

Quads became well-known in college because of their incredible grades and good looks.
And the fact that they were Farternal Quadruplets made them even more unique and special to the other students.

 

                  

 

 

It's been a month since Sehun had joined SM. He liked his new subjects and his professors were fully experienced.

He made few good friends and was content with them. Sehun was the complete opposite to his brothers. He don't like to interact with others unless it was necessary and he preferred to stay indoors most of the time except when he played football, a hobby he developed because of his brothers.

Just like everyday, Irene and Sehun ordered their food and sat at their usual table at cafeteria. 

Irene was really excited about her medical classes too. She was a bookworm from childhood and had no trouble in her major so far. 

The Quadruplets hoped she doesn't have any hard time because of her complicated subjects.

Her personality was similar to Sehun. Irene doesn't interact with anyone that easily. She wants to have a boyfriend in the university. But Sehun won't let that happen.

"Boooo!!" Chanyeol never grew up. Who'd have thought that he would scare Sehun from the back like a kid.

" Chanyeol!!! Stop doing that", Irene made a pout.

"Sorry Rene...", He grinned. Chanyeol was cheerful most of the time and he rarely gets angry.

" You are late again ", Sehun gave him a firm expression. The tall tree is always late for lunch.

" Oh I was giving a seminar. My professors and everyone appreciated me today as well ", Chanyeol said proudly. He liked to talk so much that he found different methods to talk.
Chanyeol started to participate in seminars since he have joined SM.

                 Sehun is proud of his brother. He is a great spokesperson and speaks on various global problems to bring awareness to others. According to Sehun, Chanyeol's speaking skills are pretty efficient than most of their professors.

With his outgoing personality, he is the most sociable one among the Quad siblings. Naturally, Chanyeol have many friends and acquaintances from other departments too.

But again sometimes he is really noisy just like their mother. Sehun chuckled thinking about Chanyeol and Eunji's resemblance.

" Go get your food. I'll wait", Sehun knew he must be really hungry with all that non-stop talking. Chanyeol nodded with a smile and hopped to get his tray.

Seulgi approached their table with her classmates. 

"Seulgi...", Irene waved her hand.

"Hey! hi Irene, hi Chanyeol ", she ignored Sehun and chatted with Irene. Sehun doesn't mind as they were never close in the first place. And he don't know why these girls have so much to talk when they meet everyday at home. Seulgi practically lived in their home most of the time.

" So how is computer science engineering?" Chanyeol asked and Seulgi made a grimace.

"It's all about computers... but I like my classmates", she replied dramatically.

Why did she even select that if she was not interested? Sehun sighed. They knew her dad had pressured her to select that course.

Quadruplets are scared of Seulgi's dad. He is a passionate police officer and he is strict with all of them. Seulgi's Mom and sister lived in a neighborhood town, which was a bit far from the city. The Kang couple are not exactly divorced but they are living apart.

Seulgi lived with her Dad and Sulli with her Mom.

"Why don't you join us?" Irene patted the chair and Seulgi agreed happily.

At that moment Kai and Taemin approached the table.
"We were at gym", he made a sheepish grin and patted his abs and flopped beside Sehun.

Kai was into body fitness and was always at the gym whenever he had time. He wanted to become stronger than he already was.

" Taemin,You are in SM too... great! ", Seulgi piqued and then looked away when Kai rolled his eyes.
"Yes!... Kai and I are in same department", Taemin informed the girl who was not even paying attention to him.

" Uh-hu", She nodded her head. Did she even hear what he said? Kai and Seulgi glared at each other and the rest of them felt awkward because of them. Sehun wondered how long their cold war will last.

"Eat...", Sehun nudged Kai's hand.

"Ah excuse me! Hey Kai...can I have your number? ", A girl approached them, batted her lashes and Kai smiled. " Sure", He winked and gave his number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter