Teenage Quads

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Quadruplets Fifteen Year Old:

 

                      

     

Kim Kai was the first one to have a girlfriend among his brothers. Many girls in his school asked him out but he was so confused to choose one among them. But upon Seulgi's suggestion Kai accepted his classmate Yerin's proposal.

One day, Kai went out on a date with his first girlfriend. It was their fifth date already. He even proudly informed his Mom about it and she didn't oppose him.

Yerin and Kai held hands and roamed in a shopping mall and went into a bakery to eat. Kai purchased one piece of chocolate cake for himself and a cheesecake for her.

Yerin stared at his cake, "Kai can I have a bite ?"

What the heck?! Kai don't share his food with anyone. Except for Seulgi, his bestfriend.

"Sorry..."

Yerin was taken a back. "Oh it's okay", she ate calmly. Phew! His chocolate cake was so tasty and he was glad that he didn't have to share it.

 

After eating they came out and Kai saw a girl who resembled Irene. It was Irene!! What was she doing there? There was a guy beside her?!

Irene stood far away infront of a restaurant. So Kai immediately took his phone and called Sehun.

"Sehun!!! Where are you?" Kai started to walk and Yerin followed him.

"I'm at the local library. Why?" Sehun questioned back. 

"We have an emergency situation. Irene is out here with a boy", Kai informed. "What???" Sehun was shocked.

" Irene was at home when I left half an hour ago. I thought Chanyeol would look after her".

" But now she is here. So come as soon as possible. I will send you my location", Kai disconnected the call.

"Ah Kai...", Yerin tried to speak but he ignored her as he called Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol what the are doing? Aren't you supposed to take care of Irene?" Kai shouted.


" I'm in my music room and She is somewhere here in home. I guess?" Chanyeol is unbelievable. Kai rolled his eyes. It was not actually a music room.

Chanyeol just annoyed Junmyeon for one whole month to transform one of their guest rooms into music room. So Kai also asked to arrange a training room so he could dance and also practice his fighting skills.

Poor Junmyeon couldn't bare Chanyeol's tantrums and had finally agreed to it. So half room was turned into his music room and half was Kai's training room. Chanyeol got drums as a gift from grandpa Zhang and a guitar from Dad and a small piano from Eunji. Those were his instruments.

Their Dad turned another guest room into half as Irene's painting and crafts room and half into sehun's study and videogames room, so that they won't pester him.

Anyway back to the topic, Chanyeol was in his stupid music room and didn't check on Irene. So it was his fault that Irene went outside.

" Irene is out with a boy. So come to the location I sent", Kai turned to Yerin and faked a smile.

" Did you forget that we are on a date?" Yerin glared at him and left.

Kai just shrugged and secretly followed Irene, and eventually Sehun and Chanyeol joined him. Sehun had bubble tea in his hand. He was obsessed with it since he drank it in China with their cousins.

            What the hell?! That boy held their sister's hand. Quad boys quickly ran and stood before Irene and her date.

"Yaahh!!! You are following me?!?" Irene was startled. But they ignored her and scared her date. Poor fellow ran off in a hurry when they tried to smack him together.

                      They came back home and Kai can tell that Irene was very mad. "Mommmm these three monkeys ruined my date", she complained. Eunji frowned at her boys.

"Mom that guy looked like a gangster", Sehun explained.

"Yes. I didn't like the way he held your hand. No holding hands until you turn thirty", Chanyeol made Irene more angry by that sentence.

" Mom they get to date whoever they want. They even receive so many confessions from other girls but why can't I even talk to a boy? This is really unfair", Irene teared up and ran into her room.

"Boys, you shouldn't restrain her like this. I know she is pretty and innocent but it's her life", Eunji tried to explain the blockheads.

But they can't help it. She is their precious sister and they couldn't believe in others guys that try to take advantage of her. 

Later Kai went into Irene's room. She knew he went on a date too.

" Rene You know I ruined my own date to ruin your date. So please accept my apology", Kai gave her the cake that he bought for her.
Irene couldn't stay mad for much longer.

 

                Chanyeol talked alot and sometimes Kai and Sehun get headaches because of his continuous blabber.

But one day he got a throat infection and couldn't speak for four days. Kai missed Chanyeol's chatter and silly jokes. The house seemed dull. Kai realised that maybe it was not a bad thing even if he over talks.

When Chanyeol got better, he continued to speak non-stop but that didn't bother Kai anymore. He was happy to hear him but Sehun was still annoyed. 

 

 

Quadruplets studied seriously during exams. Sometimes Seulgi joined Kai for combined studies. They even help out each other during assignments.

She was great at sports just like Kai. So Kai really enjoyed playing with her. Sometimes Seulgi would stay over to hangout with Irene.Irene needed a girl companion and her brothers were grateful that Seulgi cares about Irene alot.

 

 

 

 

Quadruplets Sixteen Year Old:                     

 

Sehun started dating his classmate Hayoung. He was the Student Body President at school and She was the Vice President.

At first they were just friends but eventually they liked each other. Hayoung seemed like a nice girl.

" Mom... you want to know some interesting news", Chanyeol spoke at the dinner table. Eunji hummed as she served food. "It's about Sehun...", Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yaah Chanyeol !!" Sehun shot him a glare. He even wanted to punch him. He recently started to date and they are not even that serious yet but Chanyeol the blabbermouth was going to inform their Mom about it.

" Sehun is dating our Vice President", Kai smirked at Sehun. Seriously What the hell!! Sehun can forgive his Chanyeol bro but he was surely going to smack Kai that night.

"Yahh even your are dating right?!"

Since last year Kai had dated three girls. Eunji ignored what Sehun said about Kai.

" I'm so happy for you Sehun. What is her name?" His Mom spoke excitedly and pinched his cheek.

"Hayoung... Oh Hayoung", Irene answered instead. Ah Irene not you too! Sehun was embarrassed. Junmyeon laughed at his bewildered state.

If you have this many siblings you can't hide any secrets from your parents because one of them will surely make your life miserable. In Sehun's case all three of his siblings mess with him. Anyway eventually he was going to reveal it his Mom and Dad. 

Later that week, Irene wanted to go to a movie with Seulgi and her sister. And one of the brothers had to go with her and Kai took the initiative. Chanyeol was interested to join them.

But Sehun was worried. Even if they both go, Kai would be with Seulgi and Chanyeol would be a fanboy over Sulli noona. So Sehun had to go with them although Irene glared at them.

It was a usual routine.

 

 

 

On a Sunday, Chanyeol went out to practice with his school band members. Sehun was glad that Chanyeol is not blasting his drums and guitar in house.

Kai went for his part-time work and informed Eunji that later he has football practice with Seulgi. Junmyeon took Irene for her health check up.

             So Sehun had some peace of my mind at home. He had a chat with Hayoung and then opened his books and studied for awhile. As a student body president, his teachers excepted alot from him. He can't let them down by having poor grades.

Then Eunji went into his room and nagged him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter