Confession

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kai​​​ went to the party organised by SM University's sports club. He was the winner in most of the tournaments and was appreciated by everyone present.

He enjoyed the party life, clubs filled with dim and hazy lights, unlimited alcohol, women in low line dresses, their explicit touches- everything made him feel excited and lively.

But not that evening. Kai hated everything and everyone, especially the woman who slapped him and walked out of his car.

He left the party as he was in no mood to have fun. Seulgi was filled in his mind. He was frightened about his own new behaviour.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai came home, glared at Sehun who just walked out of the kitchen. He snatched the water bottle from his brother's hand and gulped down the water rather hastily while his brother looked at him skeptically.

" Is that a hickey?", Sehun pointed out at Kai's lower jaw.

Kai widened his eyes. Did Seulgi bit him there? Yes she did! His blood rushed to his cheeks when he thought about their intense moments just an hour ago.

" No! " Kai responded, " probably a rash", he mumbled shyly.

" I don't think so", Sehun smirked looking at the flustered man.

" Then don't think!"

Kai ignored Sehun and flopped beside his father who was seated on the couch.
He looked dull, Junmyeon noted.

He ruffled his second son's hair lovingly and it made Kai relax with his father's warm touch.
Kai took a deep a breathe. That was so not like him. Thinking about the same woman again and again!

He needed to get a grip of himself, Kai decided.

Kai eyed few magazines laid on the side table and he put a arm around his father's shoulder,
" Dad... you are reading fashion magazines! I will tell mom about this", He gave a mischevious grin.

" That is not mine! I thought they are yours", Junmyeon tackled his second son while Sehun enjoyed the show.

Irene snickered as she descended from the stairs.
" I bought them, to look at handsome celebrities".

" Boys, just let her date", Junmyeon laughed at his good for nothing single daughter and went back into his room.

Kai nonchalantly flipped through the pages and his eyes caught a picture of a tall model. He saw Park Sooyoung in that magazine!

Since that encounter with her at the shopping mall, Kai started to dislike her with passion.
Sooyoung was an upcoming model and he saw her pictures very often.

" I hate her!"

" She looks pretty! You knew her?" Irene peeked into the magazine.

Kai narrated how he met the infamous Park Sooyoung and how Kim Sehun, the saint was deeply interested in her.

" Was that really Sehun!!" Irene acted surprised.

"I got the same doubt... Sehun was smiling at her!!!",
Kai informed more about Sehun's interaction with Sooyoung.

" Guys! I'm right here..." Sehun intervened.

" You are interested in this model?", Irene asked and her third brother shook his head.

" Madam Park was one of the ambassadors of world peace organisation from our country. I read her auto biography in which she mentioned about her daughter's charity works and stated how Sooyoung was her inspiration", Sehun explained.

Whenever Mrs. Park talked about her daughter in her articles, Sehun always thought how she would be. And he finally got to see Sooyoung in person.

Sehun smiled to himself, when he thought of Sooyoung.

Irene and Kai looked at Sehun in surprise. After his breakup with Hayoung, Sehun haven't dated anyone.
Since then, this was the first time he ever seemed interested a girl.

" How come I never knew about this?" Kai leaned closer in suspicion.

" Make a habit of reading newspaper",  Sehun scoffed.

" Was it love at first sight? " Irene wiggled her eyebrows.

Sehun denied it immediately. However he didn't meet her eyes. Irene and Kai still had a lot of questions to ask but he escaped from his siblings.

To be honest Sehun was shocked as he thought of his behavior when he first met Sooyoung.
Is love at first sight considered real? Isn't it some kind of infatuation you get just by the other person's appearance?!

If so, Sehun was not the type of person that would believe in such love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seasons changed and Kim Chanyeol returned from his military service.

Sehun successfully completed his four years mass media communications degree at SM university.
He was the first one to graduate among the Quadruplets and he was the last one to enlist in the mandatory military service.

Kang Seulgi, much to her dismay graduated from the university with a computer science engineering degree!
She would miss her SM college days for sure. But more than that she won't be able to enjoy her student life anymore. Adults world scared her and getting a well-paid job was not an easy feat.

Right after graduation Seulgi needed a long break, so she went to her mother's place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quadruplets cousins Luhan and Tao visited from China before Sehun's enlistment. Their dinner was very much lively and noisy as they discussed about various topics.

Kai and Chanyeol teased Tao about his boyfriend Yifan and the younger was really shy and turned red like a tomato. Irene was still jealous of her cousin.

"So how are things with your girlfriend?" Sehun enquired Luhan.

"I broke up with Victoria", Luhan sounded sad.
"Oh god! What happened Lu? ", Irene screamed at the news.

" It would have been better if we stayed as friends. After being in a relationship for three years, we started to have arguments and fights ", Luhan explained.

"I'm sorry", Irene dreamed to be in a relationship but break up seemed really painful.

"Can't you atleast try to be friends again?", Chanyeol was curious.

" Once you date and break up, the friendship will be broken too", Luhan sighed sadly.

"Cheer up. You are single now. Many girls are ready to hit on you", Kai joked which made the younger laugh.

Holidays ended soon which meant Luhan and Tao had to head back to their home.

After two more weeks, Eunji, Junmyeon and Chanyeol went to drop Sehun at the training camp.
Eunji couldn't stay put at home this time. She knew her third son was a picky eater and hates to adopt to changes unlike her other sons. She wanted to see his training place with her own eyes.

Even with Chanyeol and Junmyeon by her side, Eunji bawled out when Sehun walked away, into the camp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy completed her third year and more than exam results, she eagerly awaited for Chanyeol's return. She was glad that he came back in a fit shape.

Irene was in her fifth year in medicine while Chanyeol, Kai and Wendy are in their final year at college.
Kai won't be able to see his nemesis at college anymore. Seulgi had graduated!

" We are fourth years now", Wendy chirped.

"So are you going to drop the honorifics?", Kai teased.

" I'm older than you, but you never use honorifics", Chanyeol pointed out at his brother.

" You are just four hours older than me!", Kai said , " And I'm stronger than you", he argued.

" I got six packs too. Want to see?", Chanyeol almost lifted his shirt to show off his strength and forgetting the women at their table.

"Sure! ", Wendy butted in with excitement.

Chanyeol got embarrassed for no reason.
Irene just feigned a cough to break the silence.
Kai just wanted to disappear then and there.

Chanyeol and Wendy behaved like a couple even though they are not in a relationship. They defend and support each other even in the slightest of issues.

Kai could tell that Chanyeol was interested in Wendy. If they get into a relationship, Kai was not sure what all sorts of cheesiness he have to witness!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy called Chanyeol and planned to meet at their favourite coffee shop on a weekend. Chanyeol later invited Wendy to his house.

" Seulgi's house", He pointed as he drove the car into his neighborhood.

After one more lane they reached Kim's residency.
Chanyeol welcomed her with a adorable smile. It was the first time he ever brought a girl to his home. But Eunji, Irene and Junmyeon weren't present at home.

" Kai must be in his room", He informed.

Wendy smiled with a slight nod and looked around the house with keen interest. Eunji had a vibrant taste in interior decoration.

She looked at the photographs on the wall and laughed at few pictures which were mostly filled with the photos of the Quadruplets, their parents, their grandparents and cousins and other childhood friends. Seulgi was also seen beside Kai in most of those pictures.

Chanyeol showed his shared music room with Kai's training room. And Irene's shared painting room with Sehun's games room.

Chanyeol then took her upstairs, and showed the mini common hall and Quadruplets rooms. The numbers one, two, three, four were engraved on the wooden doors.

Chanyeol opened Kai's door who was sleeping happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter