A Little Luck

Reading Writing Romance

                                                                           

Description: Part 3

When first grade teacher Jung Ewon finds out one of his students is about to be put into foster care, he knows he has to intervene. Even though it won't be easy raising a child on his own, Ewon wants to make six-year-old Jang Wooyoung a part of his family.
 

Pediatrician Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul wants the boy to be a part of his family too and believes he would be a better father to Wooyoung because he is better equipped to deal with the first grader's unique situation. Doctor Khun knows something about the child that no one else does: Wooyoung is transgender.
 

When a tug-of-war ensues over Wooyoung between the equally qualified potential fathers, a family friend makes what seems like a crazy suggestion: Get married and raise Wooyoung together. Both men, who get along like oil and water, initially scoff at the idea but take the plunge and say, "I do."
 

While the solution seems simple enough, it's anything but. Life as newlyweds with Wooyoung isn't easy, and the pair questions if they are truly ready for the challenges they're facing. Aside from navigating life with a young child, neither man is ready to face the feelings that have been growing for the other.
 

The only thing scarier than figuring out how to live life as a family is the possibility of it all falling apart. Can Nichkhun and Ewon admit their feelings for each other or will they keep those feelings hidden and stay together for Wooyoung's sake?