Final

I'm not getting paid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae isn’t always satisfied with his look. He knew that he still have that chubby cheeks and baby fat, but he can’t help it. That’s just the way his body are, no matter how much he have been exercising. He also knew that some people find his baby fat cute, but when you’re dating with one of most popular student in your college, with handsome face and prince charming, baby fat is not gonna win.

 

Youngjae has been dating Jung Daehyun, the popular guy in his college for almost two years. But that wasn’t an excuse for those crazy fangirls to stop harassing him, even going as far to tripped him in front of a whole college. They have been scolded or sassing, whatever that means, by Himchan once when they accidentally pushed Youngjae when he hold his food tray, and got a disgusting stares by those at the cafeteria.

 

Luckily for him, Himchan just about to buy his food and saw Youngjae being pushed by those fangirls and immediately comes to his rescue. Being a diva he is, Himchan always brave to voice out his thoughts on those woman for their blind jealousy.

 

Himchan nagging Youngjae to told Daehyun what actually happened at that time instead of lying to his boyfriend saying that he just being careless and clumsy. But being a sweet, yet sassy boyfriend he is, he just let it go, not wanting to hold any grudge. Even though Daehyun have this concern look on his face, because he knew that Youngjae is not the type of person that clumsy nor he is careless. If he being honest, Youngjae probably the most careful person he ever meet, he always arranged whatever things he want to do and being able to focus on everything he’s doing. Well, except when Daehyun distract him for well… you know.

 

Overall, Daehyun still doubt his boyfriend clumsiness, but let it pass for that day.

 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

But after that incident, the pretty boy have been kind of.. weird. Well not a good kind of weird but the kind of I don’t want to be seen with you in college kind of weird. As far as Daehyun knew, Youngjae have always this sweet spot for the busan boy’s aegyo, but this p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter