THREE.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

After the producer director shouts out the word ‘CUT’, everyone starts to move out from their stance. Each members are preparing to go back home but before that they would make sure to thank and bow down to everyone that works hard for the interview tonight. The staff is forced to wait for hours but thanks to the managers, they all got passed the hook. Everything laid out fine at last.

 

Donghyuk bows down to the last person on his sight before he makes way towards the dressing room. Entering he sees Chanwoo sitting by the couch, hunching over his body forward. He has his hand rubbing his temple. It worries Donghyuk out so he comes closer to the maknae. As he puts his hand softly on Chanwoo’s shoulder, the maknae lifts his head up.

 

How Donghyuk feels really bad watching the pale Chanwoo holding up the day after what happened in the van just now. “How do you feel?”

 

Chanwoo dwells on the answer for few seconds before answering, “A bit tired but manageable.” He said, opting to tell Donghyuk the truth. Donghyuk sits next to him as he pats on Chanwoo’s back up and down. He hopes it would make the maknae feels better.

 

“I’m sorry for what you had to see back in the van.” Donghyuk says. “It must be horrible.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m used to it already.” That answer from Chanwoo makes Donghyuk feels much bitter. How he hopes he can do more to help Chanwoo out.

 

How all of them wish they could prevent Chanwoo from experiencing this hell every single day.

 

 

“WELCOME BACKKKKK!!!”

 

Confetti and horns blew up when the person enters the living room. Chanwoo couldn’t help but to let the smile lit up on his face the moment he hears and sees s foolishly dancing in joy at his arrival. Only Yunhyeong is seems to be holding the cake while others are just standing holding some banners and things that he deems funny.

 

Jinhwan is the first one coming close, hugging him. The warmth given by the small man to his body somehow protrudes to his fragile heart. Chanwoo returns the hug, he rests his chin on Jinhwan’s head, his hyung is too small for a giant him. Then he feels another body presses to him after Jinhwan backs away. Donghyuk, then comes his silly Bobby hyung, Hanbin hyung and last but not least June himself. All of them are glad that he finally comes back to the dorm after 3 weeks being away.

 

Yunhyeong puts down the cake on the table and before he could turn his body Chanwoo has thrown himself over to his hyung, taking him by surprise. Chanwoo hears the older one chuckles and the loud voice of June saying ‘you’re only excited to see Yunhyeong hyung’ before the other maknae is slapped by Hanbin on his head, taking a good wholehearted laughter from Donghyuk and Bobby. The sound of it warms Chanwoo’s inside.

 

Jinhwan ushers him to sit and eat. Yunhyeong brags about himself cooking everything for him, it makes the maknae much excited to eat though he doesn’t verbally mention it. They sit down around the coffee table in the living room and start to dig in, enjoying each other presence as whole 7 members.

 

Chanwoo feels bad for not saying it but he knows that his hyungs are aware of his gratitude to their kindness.

 

 

 

 

“Do you need anything maknae?” Yunhyeong is the one asking him, with his phone in his left hand and a pillow safely tucked under his right armpit. Chanwoo shakes his head, thanking the older with a smile instead. Yunhyeong returns his smile before he walks away after Bobby calls for his name, probably to help them bring up some pillows and blankets from their house downstairs.

 

Chanwoo looks around the vast living room of his shared apartment with Yunhyeong and Hanbin. There is June and Jinhwan lying down on their mattress on the floor, each one of them fumbling over their phones. He let his eyes roamed to the other mattress and blankets on the other side of the room, waiting for its owner to come and prepare them properly. He gets up from the sofa, feeling that he should help to set the others’ sleeping place.

 

It is Donghyuk’s idea to sleep together for the night celebrating Chanwoo’s return to their house, along with his return from the hospital for almost a month staying over there. Chanwoo would dare to say that the hospital seems like his second home already, though of course he would much more prefer his parents’ house or their apartments.

 

He watches Yunhyeong, Hanbin, Bobby and Donghyuk entering the door with more blankets. He stands up and helps out, Hanbin thanking him and saying sorry for troubling him despite he’s the main star tonight. Chanwoo shakes his head, saying that he sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter