One. THE BEGINNING

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]

 

He didn’t ask for it to be like this. He never wished for the moment he opened his eyes that day, when he tilted his head over to the window near his bed, he saw a body hanging over outside the windowpane.

 

 

 

Chanwoo wants to scream, to shout, to holler until his vocal cord is damaged. He feels scared, lonely and cold. Terrified describe him best. But he knows that once he gets out from his blanket, the world upon his eyes would be much exasperating for him to face. Thus, he stays there. Shivering and whimpering like a mad person under his blanket, wishing for somebody to help him.

 

He hears loud footsteps over the door then the sound of a door is opened. A slight relief washes over his being. He knows his hyungs will come and save him. He hears voices calling his name softly. Chanwoo waits no more to crawl away from his stuffy space. He gasps for fresh air when the comforter is no longer over him.

 

How he regrets his action.

 

It’s not one of the members which he sees. What is upon his eyes is something he doesn’t know. With face almost ripped apart, one eyeballs hanging from the socket, the other one is too big with blood pouring out from it. Its mouth is twisted in vicious and scary grin he could ever make up from any human beings. He waits no more, he wants to scream but nothing comes out from his mouth. When he hears the screeching scream of the thing before him, Chanwoo covers both his ears and gets back under the blanket. Struggling to get the screams out from his eardrums he whimpers and prays for help, for anything to help him out.

 

Then he sees light throughout the thick fabric. Loud and heavy footsteps echoing through the place and hands start to linger around his body. Chanwoo fights back, clearly terrified out of his mind. Only when the blanket is pulled away from him does he see the perpetrator.

 

The first face he sees is Yunhyeong sitting on his bed with the blanket in his hands. Chanwoo diverts his attention to Yunhyeong’s back and he is met with the members. Perplexed Donghyuk and Jinhwan standing behind Yunhyeong, Bobby with his messy hair standing beside his computer desk; his face clearly tired yet worried, Hanbin and June at the doorway clearly terrified too. It takes seconds for Chanwoo to realize all of his hyungs are panting hard especially Yunhyeong before him. The latter waits no more to shoot questions to him, “Are you alright, Chanwoo-ah?! What’s going on?!”

 

Chanwoo can’t answer him. He tries to but his throat hurts. Only then he realizes that he has been screaming. His voice must be muffled up by that thing’s scream until he doesn’t realize he has been straining his vocal cord too. He eyed everyone in the room, eyes roaming every corner of his single bedroom. No sign of that thing. He’s alone finally with his hyungs. Chanwoo feels

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter