私達はそうやって生きていく人種なの 

language

Waves of harmonious sounds are smoothly floating in the wind. It's like music is beautifully drawn in the air by a long-term symphonist. Most in the village assume this person is an adult averaging thirty years of age, with hands heavy yet swift like the tune they're playing. It's always calming and cold like how it's supposed to be, but a certain boy in his blue pyjamas is intrigued. He finds it soul-soothing at first, but as the sun rises, thoughts came rushing into his mind like, 'Who might it be?' or 'Maybe I should learn playing as well, so I could accompany him!' The last idea was perfect, for it could somehow reach the other person in coast.

"Dad! I want to learn the violin," the young said, eyes pleading and glistening in light. "Seokjin, what has gotten into you that you suddenly became interested in it?" his dad, a former violinist famous for his exagerrated, unwanted moves on the stage, replied. "Nothing! I just want to." "Okay, but this takes time and patience. Can you deal with that?" "Of course! What can you expect from your son?"

Months of three to four hours of hard practice per day, and not to be conceited but Seokjin could already tell he's better than his father. He's loving the way how the strings can freely control his whole body like dancing chimes and leaves in the storm. Sometimes, tears fall down into his cheek, not because he's sore. Instead, he could feel his soul lifting up as the bow glides against the threads of the instrument's neck. Seokjin ponders if in this way, they could finally talk.

The melody felt warm and humid today, and it's unusual for Seokjin. Various keys were pressed and it's like the mood and weather has changed. The tone is still cold, but in a different level of cold where the god of the southern winds directed it into somewhere he doesn't know. He likes it more, for it folds him further in solitude and affection. The other could have heard him, and decided to response tenderly. Seokjin grabbed April that was lying peacefully on its casket, and yes, he named it based on the month. He caressed it with fervent and hushed, "April, I know you're tired, but we'll play again okay? Don't worry, you can rest more later."

June, the bow, was polished and finely grazed through the catguts, making a light and dreamy sound. Up and down Seokjin's right hand goes while his eyes are closed, letting the medium sway his body on its own according to its liking. Not too long after, his music pal sent his letter into the sweet, sweet gale. Synthesized and euphonic hymn flowed through the waft and gently pierced the townspeople's ears. They created their own flurry that all loved and needed. A two hundred and forty five seconds have passed and the frail halted at the same time, and it's like they were connected, creating their own first piece in their minds. "I hope my music wander its way to wherever you are," Seokjin said, looking up into the dark sky, rain dropping on his silky skin and coat.

Over the course of time, cadence is gradually drawing nigh, and it's pulling Seokjin closer to its very core. Every single day, he puts April into action whilst trusting his feet's instincts. He steps five by five until he reached the heart of the valley. He raised his head up, and a pale mint-haired came into his view. Hearts encased in cages both beating in sync as their eyes were deeply looking for each other's souls. "I heard your music, and it led me to where I am now. Do you reckon watching the sky tonight?"

Hundreds of fireflies and stars lit their way through the forest full of wonders. The wild is so beautiful, so so beautiful, the solicitor thinks while looking at the other boy. "I'm Seokjin, you?" He asked, happily leaping in bare feet, not caring about getting soiled. "Yoongi." "So, you're the one I keep hearing all day." "I could tell the same as well." They found comfort in each other's presence like they were long-lost lovers. Meaningful talks were held until their legs brought them into a hidden home of shooting stars. "This is magnificent! How did you know about this place, Yoongichi?" At first, he was appalled of the sudden name, but he doesn't mind really. "I go to this place whenever I feel lonely, and play my music wishing it would grasp someone." "Well, fortunately you did! I promise once there's a meteor shower we'll play together under the nightsky." Exactly twelve in the early morning and it is the first time Yoongi intertwined a pinky with somebody else in his entire life.

Waiting for the main performance of the heavenly bodies, they stayed up until two. Their lids are at the nick of closing when a stripe flashed at the very front of their bodies. "Yoongi, wake up and make a wish!" And so he did. He yearned for Seokjin to stay by his side and perform together forever at the same spot they're lying on. Likewise Seokjin aimed for the same dream. "What did you wish for, Yoongi?" "That's not for you to know." Eight minutes into drowning themselves in the beauty of the nature, they were sent into slumber underneath the shower.

Yellow-blushed clouds blended with of apricot and a little hint of purple can be seen in the daylight. Bed of leaves wet and sprinkled with morning dew. Strawberries so plump and red caught Seokjin's fluttering lids. He glanced at the boy on his left and Seokjin could tell he still has not departed from his wonderland. "I'll surprise my Yoongichi with those fruits, and we'll eat it all together again!" he lulled on April, glancing at Yoongi to see if there's still much time left.

No one knows where Seokjin got the baskets b with freshly-harvested strawberries and other assortments. "Where did you get those, Jinnie?" Yoongi asked the latter with a nickname he just formed a while ago in his sleep. "You won't be able to tell since I plucked them all. Enough with questions let's just proceed to picnic with April and June!" "Aren't we the only ones here?" "How dare you disregard my friends!" Seokjin stuffed a piece in his cheeks and pouted, thus making his face look stuffy. Yoongi took just a minute to recognize the violin and the bow seated on the grass beside Seokjin, but he's unable to tell which is which. "I was just kidding, Yoongichi. Come on, here's the airplane. Say ah~" He was opposed to the picture, he let the fruit fly into his mouth, yet nothing came. Seems like it went back to the owner's mouth. "Hey, you traitor!" Yoongi rose from his , and chased the culprit that's now on his way to freedom.

In the midst of running to the edge of the hills, a heavy downpour gushed out from above. The pavements hiding beneath the grass are now mushy and releasing the significant earthy odour. "This is my most favourite smell of all time. It brings ease to my soul and flesh. What about you, Yoongi?" Seokjin asked, embracing the mist and the dampness that hugged his body. "Yours." "What was that?" "I said yes. Prepare for an attack, Kim Seokjin!" Confusion and curiosity were blamed by Seokjin that caused him to be tackled on the ground by a giggling Yoongi. "Seokjin, please don't leave me like that ever again." "This is not a drama script, Yoongichi. Did a drop touch your tongue?" "No, but promise me." "Anything for you!" And that was the second time Yoongi made a pact with Seokjin.

Frequently, they go to the very scene, always watching sunrise and how the hues of the sky drift into another shade minute by minute. The same goes to viewing the sunset as it drowns itself under the deep, deep sea. It became their everyday habit, doing their usual routines and flee from home. Sometimes they do not come back, for their bodies are their own sweet hearth. A day's gonna bite the dust, and Seokjin seems to forget about them. By and by, Seokjin continues to do so, leaving Yoongi alone behind.

Exactly three weeks have passed, and Yoongi is still spending most of his days by himself, crying to no end. He worries about the other, their oath and his heart. The fields don't feel as blissful as before, the firmament has now turned dull and washed, and his life changed into static. He placed his feet on the boundary meters away from their spot and screamed, "Where are you, Seokjin? You swore you'll never leave me! You swore we'll play together under the starlight! You swore you'll stay with me till our passing! What do our promises amount to? Answer me, Kim Seokjin! Where have you been?" Yoongi questioned to the gods, but all he received was a storm which seems to accompany him in distress. The only difference was there's nobody to dance with him anymore.

Days progressed into months and Seokjin's still nowhere near him, yet he comes back again and again, hoping one time he'd appear. Yoongi almost lost his beloved spinet, but he can't, for it's his only road to Seokjin's heart.

Florid hands of the twilight is soon going to hold the entire village as Yoongi waddles on his path to the woodlands glowing with buoying fires. One landed on his palm, emitting a faint radiation on its end. "Oh, how I missed staring at them with you, Seokjin. Look how they flap their wings, seems like they long for you as well. Do you want to fly with them, too?" Yoongi spoke to the little creature on his hand. "Seokjin, come back home."

Bodies of water, ponds and rivers, reflect a rippling ray of moonlight. The streams are crystal clear you can almost see yourself submerged on the floor. Worn fingers dipped in the water and created a small plash circling around his lines. Yoongi used it as his mirror to see his true colours now that Seokjin is gone. "Come back home to me. Come back to my arms. Come home, come home, Seokjin," he chanted over and over again. His words appear to be working considering that the missing is now on his side. "Oh my! Seokjin you cam-" Yoongi glanced to his side, but soon were cut off from speaking 'cause all of it were in his head all along.

Heads down, Yoongi was brought to their place that held such memories and love. The art of the sky does not feel as lively as before seeing that its vitality is now wearing off to void. Asteroids are hanging on the clouds, but not the pearly earrings of Hera. "Seokjin, please I'm begging. Come back home to my arms. Come back home to my heart. Come back home to me. Am I not your home?" Yoongi chanted again, over and over again till he can bear the pain no more.

With shut, teary lids, pale and chapped lips touched the oboe's reed and Yoongi calls out to the gods to convey his letter to Seokjin. "I hope my music wander its way to your heart." Tranquil and solemn music got out of the bell, and Yoongi was rest assured that the heavens could hear his emotions. The clouds are gathering nearer and nearer, winds and dried leaves swirling at the center of the firmament and about to bring a heavy storm of sympathy. "Did you hear that, Seokjin? Have you? My arms will bring you warmth and care, and we could be so happy together. Won't you come back to me now?" Yoongi choked a sob, barely speaking in full.

The immortals above beheld the sad musician's request now that Seokjin, the receiver, felt something pricking in his veins particularly in his heart. His mind says the phrases over and over again, "Is that you, Yoongichi? Is that really you? I miss you so much. I promise I'll come back home to you. I promise." Seokjin put April at the crook of his neck, and June at hers. One, two, three trial glides and the music of love is now making its way to the sky where the storm is forming, winds and dried leaves swirling at the center bringing a contrast to other's sympathy. His head spoke up for his mouth, "Did you hear that, Yoongichi? Have you? I'll come home to you, and we can be so happy together. I promise you."

Everything around them swayed to the sound of their hearts vibrating with the tune of their wind and stringed. Like soulmates, they understand what the other tries to say though vague. Yoongi's mind screams through his oboe, 'Thank you, Seokjin. Thank you for coming back.' Whilst Seokjin's says without symbols forming on his hands, 'Thank you, my Yoongichi. Thank you for waiting for me. We promised we'll be together forever right?' For the third time, they intertwined their pinkies under the same sky at exactly twelve in the early morning.