Chapter 7

Undisputed

Ok Taecyeon

Junho's blocking ! I had every intention of eating breakfast with Ewon, and I wasn't happy that he interrupted my plans. I wanted to tell him that I had plans to eat with my brother, but something told me he might have wanted to tag along. It wasn't like he didn't know my family. Still, him for ruining my would-be breakfast with Ewon. Not only that, but now I had a room service bill on my hands and food that might not get eaten. 

I slipped on a pair of black boxer-briefs and then my Michaelson jogging suit. Because they were my sponsor, I really couldn't wear any other competitor's clothing. However, for what they were paying me, I didn't complain. According to Junho, the more popular I became, the more money I would make. So, I was just going to go with the flow. The interview I did with Ewon should help in that regard.

My heart skipped several beats as I thought about Ewon and I looked at the rumpled sheets on the bed with a longing I hadn't felt...ever. I knew it was a one-time thing. A fantasy fulfilled, but I couldn't help feel that familiar loneliness I felt whenever I had to look forward to another night alone, only this time it was more intense. I really didn't care too much when those escorts left. A fun time was had, money exchanged hands, and that was that.

However, with Ewon, it was all so different. Being inside of him was the most intense ual and emotional experience I'd ever felt and I wanted it to go on forever. When we woke up hours later and he pushed me back on the bed and rode me hard, I knew what real pleasure was. He didn't have with me for money and what he felt was real. God, it was all so real! There was something in his expression that spoke volumes to me and I came hard just from looking at him.

Ewon, Ewon, Ewon...having with him was everything I had hoped it would be and a million times more. He blew my mind when I blew my . I'd jerked off countless times thinking about his lips wrapped around my and when he slid down the length of my body and took me into his mouth, I nearly exploded. It was the best ing I'd ever gotten and my was hard just thinking about it. He actually enjoyed playing with my Prince Albert piercing and he played it like a pro, something that the escorts I had didn't feel comfortable having in their mouths.

"Man, Junho!" I snarled as I shoved my feet into my Michaelson sneakers. The only other competitor that was bigger than Michaelson was Nike, so I was looking forward to working with them. Though I liked Nike's clothes and shoes better, they hadn't offered me a two-million-dollar endorsement deal.

I snatched up my key card and headed down to the ground level to meet up with Junho in the hotel restaurant. I couldn't make it through the lobby without having to stop for some of my fans and sign autographs. When I first started fighting for the ETC, I didn't like having to do it. I felt like strangers were intruding on my time. But Jinyoung told me that my fans were my real bread and butter and I needed to show them proper respect. When he put it that way, I began to understand.

So here I was, stomach growling for some grub, but it did feel good to put smiles on people's faces. They were asking me a bunch of questions about my last fight and it was almost like I was back at the post-fight conference, only a little better.

"I just try to keep my body conditioned and I watch what my opponents do carefully while in the ring. I capitalize on their mistakes and then make them my es." I said to the approving laughter of my adoring fans. 

"You're the best ing fighter in the ETC!" a foreigner middle aged fan with a bald head said.

"Thank you." I replied, then handed him back his napkin that he wanted me to sign "Listen, I'm heading out to eat, gotta keep this body healthy and well-fueled."

"Oh yeah, ...sorry to hold you up, man. Yeah, go eat. Can't wait to see you in the ring at the next championship bout." another man said. He'd already gotten his autograph.

I smiled and nodded, then walked away after saying my friendly goodbye. Junho was sitting at a table eating an English muffin and I joined him just as the waiter stepped up ready to take our orders. I just ordered the same I had with room service, which I told them to just leave in my room. Junho ordered his typical breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes with a side of fruit.

"Very good, Sirs, I'll be back with your orders soon." the waiter said, then walked away.

I saw a big glass of OJ and knew it was for me, since it was on my side of the table. Another liberty Junho took today. I took a few swallows and set it down "So, how's the deal coming along with Michaelson's Sports?" I asked.

"Well, I have the meeting today to go over the final details. Once we work it all out, I'll be contacting you to give your seal of approval. If you like the deal, we go with it. If not...well...there is the chance that we could lose the deal. I don't want to scare you with that information, but I do need for you to know that is a possibility." he said.

"Well, you know what I can work with, what I like. I have faith that you will get me a great deal." I said. Business wasn't my strong suit. I didn't trust easily, but I trusted Junho.

He nodded "You know I will, buddy." he took a sip of his coffee, then cleared his throat "I, umm, ran into that reporter, Jung Ewon, in the lobby. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Oh , I was hoping the two didn't run into each other, just to avoid this conversation. But I guess it couldn't be avoided, especially after the Ringside article comes out. I wondered if Junho was pissed that I didn't tell him I was going to do the interview. I just didn't want him tagging along, like he would have done, and ruin my night like he'd ruined my morning.

"Yeah, I had, ah, contacted him. I thought about what you said and felt that giving Ringside that interview was a move in the right direction. So since I was out here visiting my brother, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone." I said, telling him eighty percent of the truth.

"Well, that's what I’m here for, pal. To handle those kinds of things for you." he said, and he was also giving me a look like he didn't fully believe me. 

"I know. I just thought I'd handle this on my own."

"Must have been a long interview to go overnight." he commented.

, he knew "So?"

"'So?'" he leaned in close so he could whisper "ing escorts trained in the art of secrecy is one thing. ing a reporter working for the most read magazine in the world of sports is another. Have you lost your mind?"

I leaned over closer to him "No, I haven't. Besides, I trust Ewon. He won't say anything."

Junho sat back with a frown on his face "Let's hope you're right."

I knew I was right. That level of betrayal just wasn't in Ewon. I felt it with all of my heart. At least Junho dropped it for now and began telling me about two more interviews he had set up for me that I needed to attend. I went along with his plan and ate my hearty breakfast of steak-rare, eggs with cheese, and grits, along with a bowl of fruit. When we finished, he went to his meeting and I signed out of the hotel.

My brother was very excited to see me and so were his wife and children. Especially my niece and nephew who thought that Uncle Taetae was the coolest person in the world because he could beat up anyone. I hugged everyone, flashed muscles for the kiddies, and even lifted them both on each arm as they cackled and kicked their little feet in joy and amazement. After all of that initial excitement, I put my belongings away and caught up with my brother by the pool as he was grilling steaks.

I reached into the cooler, grabbing a beer, and popped the cap before bringing it to my lips for a nice chug "So, how's life treating you?" I asked Minjun.

He grinned "Not nearly as good as it's treating you. I heard about the endorsement deal you've got going on."

I frowned "How in the do you even know about that? I haven't gone public with that deal yet."

" gets leaked, you know how it is. Someone who probably works for Michaelson's Sports gave a few tidbits of info for some cold hard cash. That's how rumors get started." Minjun said, then he flipped the steaks over.

Rumors indeed. Although the deal that was in question wasn't a rumor, but that was what I hated about the business of being famous. Everyone wanted a piece of you. I confirmed what I knew with my brother and he whistled.

"Holy , that's bank right there if all goes well. I wish you the best, little bro." he said, patting me on my back "Damn, it's like hitting solid steel." 

I flexed my muscles and smiled "Hard work to get these bad boys." I said, pumping my biceps. My brother wasn't the fitness freak I was, but he wasn't slacking, either. His body was more of someone who was naturally athletic. He loved playing baseball and soccer, hated the gym. So that was where his muscles came from.

We killed time talking about the past and all of the silly we did as kids. When his children came out to join us, we had to clean up our language, especially with the warning glare his wife gave us. Finally, the food was done, and we all sat down to eat and talk some more. I really enjoyed myself. I spend so much time training, little moments like these were a welcome reprieve. I was going to enjoy the next three days, that was for sure.

 

00006.jpeg    00006.jpeg    00006.jpeg

 

"You're late, you know I don't like that." Jinyooung snapped as soon as I stepped into the gym.

"I know." was my response "I'm sorry."

"It's unprofessional." Jinyoung complained.

"I know." I barked. I wasn't in the mood to hear that . 

"Get your ing head in the game, buddy. Suit up." Jinyoung ordered, and I nodded as I made my way to the locker room to get dressed.

I had two more weeks before I had to defend my championship belt, so I totally got why he was pissed. Now was not the time to start slacking on my training, but I'd been unfocused as of late. It'd been a month since I'd had with Ewon and I just couldn't get him out of my system. Maybe because it wasn't just . I had "just " with those ing escorts. With Ewon, it was passion, admiration, and full on ing lust.

God, I wanted him more and more every damn day. I went to bed thinking about him, every curve and smooth line of his body was seared into my memory bank. I wanted to run my fingers over his flesh as I every inch of him. The way I felt about him, I didn't even know if I had the words to express. It was like Ewon was flowing through my bloodstream, like he'd become a part of me. I closed my eyes and saw his face looking back at me, and the longing I felt for him was not only painful, but unbearable.

That was how Ewon made me feel. I thought once we had , I'd be okay, but my feelings for him had only increased over the past month, burrowing deeper and taking root inside my very soul. It used to be, the only thing that mattered to me was winning and this was the only time I felt like I was losing.

I had refused to send him emails, thinking that breaking ties was for the best. No way could I just be his friend or professional when all I wanted to do was feel his gorgeous body beneath me again. I just wasn't doing good trying to keep my distance from Ewon. I finally broke down and created an anonymous Facebook account under the name Tyler Johnson. I had friended him a week ago and was still waiting for him to accept the damn request.

As for the interview, I did with Ringside magazine, it was a huge success, to both Jinyoung and especially Junho's surprise. It got me more exposure and even more fans. I had my professional social media accounts, which were used to increase and promote my brand. I noticed a huge increase in followers and friend requests after that interview went live, which was a good thing. Other interviewers jumped on the opportunity to get their turn with me, since I seemed to be open to the idea.

Of course, I left that for Junho to filter through. He knew what was best and which interview would get me the maximum exposure in a positive way. Also, he knew which ones would be trying to pry too much into my personal life. I wanted to keep it purely on my business in the ring with only a few personal tidbits. The two interviews I did with MMA Elite Fighters and Sports World National did just that, so I enjoyed those interviews. Although, none compared to the experience I'd had with Ewon.

Before I went back out there, I checked my Facebook updates. Yes! It was about ing time. Now we could be in contact on the sly. I sent him a PM, telling him who I was and giving him a winky face emoticon. Now I waited to see what his response would be. I hoped he didn't unfriend me. That would be a ing blow to not only my ego, but also my feelings. Well, time would tell. For now, I had to train or risk Jinyoung's wrath.