Chapter 27

Undisputed

Ok Taecyeon

The media circus that rolled into our world after the incident with Junho trying to kill the love of my life was one for the record books. Ewon and I had reporters shoving microphones in our faces the moment we left the hospital. They were waiting for us at our home, all hoping to catch whatever juicy details they could, simply to sensationalize our lives. Neither Ewon nor I gave them much, because it was our private lives, our business. One of the headlines read: 'MMA Gay Love Triangle' as if that was even close to the fact. There was no love on my part for Junho in that way. I really hated how the media had a knack for twisting facts to make fiction. On the brighter side of the scandal, at least Sunmi, Junho's wife was made aware of her husband's antics. Last I'd heard, she was filing for divorce. Good for her.

As for the media circus, the only rag we gave the truth to was Ringside. I already had the best reporter who wrote his stories with integrity living right with me, just the way I wanted it. That was also one of their highest selling issues, because everyone wanted the inside scoop on what happened that day Junho broke into my home in hopes of killing my y lover. As if I'd ever choose him after the fact. Crazy bastard. As for me, it wasn't all rainbows. Because of my injury, I had been on the mend and trying to get back into fighting shape. I had to forfeit my championship belt because I wasn't physically fit to defend it at the time.

That didn't seem to bother the s who fought for it as if they actually earned it. Jacob Kirsey was now the reigning champ, but he wouldn't be for long. I was in the best shape of my life now, and my stamina game was on point. I wore Ewon's out on a daily basis. God, I loved him! I couldn't even begin to describe how happy I was now. He was totally supportive of me while I was healing from my injury. He took care of me every step of the way. Ewon gave me encouragement when I had to relinquish my title, which was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.

It was one thing to lose it in a fight to a more skilled opponent. It was another to have to give it up without any fight at all. But my baby didn't let me wallow in pity, not self or otherwise. I finally knew what it felt like to have a soulmate, because that was who Ewon was to me. The other half of my heart, the part of me that breathed life into my lungs and pumped blood into my veins. I never wanted to ever be parted from him again.

"I think you've worked out enough for the night." Ewon said as he entered my home gym.

I slowed down my treadmill to a walking pace and turned down the music as he approached my machine "Hey baby, what's for dinner?"

"Roast, veggies, and scalloped potatoes, the meal for a champ." he said with a smile.

Just thinking about that meal made my stomach growl. Ewon was a champ in his own right in the kitchen. I had to be careful of my weight. While I was on the mend, I'd picked up a few unnecessary pounds eating his delicious cooking. Of course, I'd worked it off in time to cut weight to qualify for the upcoming championship bout to reclaim my title.

Ewon smiled and looked at my stomach and back to me "Sure. I'll fix the table."

"Sounds mouthwatering, can't wait to eat. Just give me five minutes, babe." I said.

"Okay." he turned, giving me a sweet view of that of his I was damn sure going to plow tonight. I loved watching him walk away.

As for my career, it had been a long road getting back to championship status. I had to have two bouts and win even before I could challenge the current champ -a term I used loosely. He never won it from me, so he was no champ in my eyes. Of course, my fans supported me as I climbed that ladder and the promotion played up my comeback because it sold tickets and pay-per-views like never before. Istill had to deal with some levels of homophobia, but it wasn't slowing me down.

Fact was, people wanted to see my fight. My ring prowess was more important to a good majority of fans than my bed prowess. Of course, I was sure a lot of my fans were interested in both. I'd received a lot of fan mail from my gay fans, many with photos as if to and away from Ewon. That was never going to happen, but I did appreciate the loyalty and support. I knew because I had such a strong fan following, it helped secure my place in my MMA promotion. To this day, I was still the only out and proud MMA fighter. Hopefully, one day, more fighters would find the courage to come out also.

As for my upcoming fight against Kirsey, my promotion was hyping it up as the fight of the century in MMA history. They were really eating up all of the publicity I'd been receiving from coming out and being a hero for saving the life of my lover. It was all so dramatized, and actually broke the old ticket sales record my first comeback bout made.

I turned off the treadmill, toweled the sweat off my body, and made my way to the dining room to chow down with my man. As I walked through my home, I took notice of the things that were changed since Ewon had moved in. He never did like my décor, so now our home had his special touch everywhere, especially in the bedroom, patio, den, and living room. All of the places he loved to lounge and work. So, there was a lot of softer colors and more artwork here and there. I liked the changes and it made the place feel more like it was our home, which was good, because it was.

Ewon was pouring two glasses of wine when I entered and I walked over to him, grabbing his waist and pulling him to me as I kissed the nape of his neck "Hey there, y."

Ewon chuckled and turned his head to face me, that was when I kissed him full on, tongue and all. I swear, I couldn't get enough of him in any capacity. I didn't know how long we stood there kissing. At one point, Ewon turned in my arms and we were in full make-out mode.

Finally, my stomach put an end to our passionate display and reminded me of why we were in the dining room. Reluctantly, I pulled away with a peck "I'm starving."

"Good, because I cooked my off." Ewon said when I released him.

I checked out his while he walked to his chair "Naw, that pretty thing is still intact."

He laughed and pointed to a chair "Sit."

I did as I was told and he served me my plate. Everything looked as good as it smelled, and I ate to the last drop, savoring every bite "Damn, baby, you know you can cook."

"I have my mom to thank for that. She always felt it was important for her children to know how to take care of themselves." Ewon said as he finished his meal.

"I love your mom." she was the greatest woman, really. She welcomed me into her family with open arms. In fact, the only person who hadn't accepted my new life was my father, which was no surprise, but I wasn't about to let him rain on my parade. Either he'd come around or he could go to hell. My brother, his wife, and kids loved me and Ewon, and were happy that we had found each other. That was all that really mattered to me.

After dinner, I made good on my word to put Ewon's to work. I had him huffing, puffing, , and groaning in ecstasy from the wall to the bed, and as soon as we busted our nuts, he was down for the count. I looked at him in my arms, so sweet and y. So perfect for me. I kissed his forehead, then pressed mine to his and drifted off to sleep.

 

00006.jpeg    00006.jpeg    00006.jpeg

 

"Hey, kid, are you ready to go out there and kick some ?" Jinyoung asked me as I was getting my hands wrapped up. Ewon was in my dressing room too, along with the official. 

I nodded " yeah, I'm ready to get back what is mine." I said. My body was fully charged with pent-up energy I couldn't wait to release inside the octagon. I hadn't had in a week in preparation for this fight, and as soon as it was over, I was going to ravage Ewon's , especially since he'd been taunting me with that hot body of his for the past three days.

He'd come out of the shower, dripping wet and posing right in front of me while he toweled off, making sure I was watching his every move. One time, I got weak and walked over to him and he put on the brakes, talking about "You have to be at your peak for your fight in two days, so no hanky-panky." then he laughed and slapped his as he walked away. Oh yeah, I was going to bang his walls down the first chance I got.

For now, my focus was on my opponent, Jacob Kirsey, and reclaiming my title. He had been talking a lot of leading up to our fight about how he wasn't going to lose his title to a pansy- er like me. I was looking forward to shoving my fist in his face and my foot up his . My aikido coach finished taping up my hands and putting on my gloves. We slapped fists together as his way of giving me his encouragement.

"Go out there and kick his , Taec." Hiko said.

"Damn straight. His will be left crying in that ring, or knocked out, either one is fine with me." I said.

"All right, it's time." Jinyoung announced. 

"Give him hell, baby." Ewon said and he grabbed the back of my head, bending me to his for one of his soul-melting kisses "Win for me, Champ."

"I love you." I said.

He smiled "I love you too. Now, go out there and do what you do...second best."

I frowned "Second, what's first?"

His grin turned wicked and full of lust "What you're going to do to me after the fight."

Oooh, hell yeah "And you know it." I slapped his and he released me. I turned, following Jinyoung out of the dressing room. We made our way to the octagon and I was greeted with mostly cheers. There were some boos, but that was always the case. I didn't care why those people didn't like me. them. I climbed inside the octagon to more roars from the crowd and flashing lights of the cameras. My theme music blared a little longer as I flexed my muscles for the audience so they could see what good shape I was in.

When Jacob's music came on, there were just as many cheers for him as there were boos. I guessed people didn't appreciate him being the champ without actually winning the belt from the real champion. This match was going to set it all straight, the fighter who actually deserved to wear the belt and title. He entered the octagon, all pumped up and talking more . After his theatrical display, we stepped up to each other to hear the referee go over the rules.

"I'm going to beat the out of your , boy." Jacob taunted.

I laughed ", you're about to get your beat by a ." I shot back, then blew him a kiss.

My taunt had the desired effect as he tried to lunge at me, but the referee stopped him. I laughed in his face even more and flexed my muscles to more cheers from the crowd. They were ready to see go down, and I wasn't about to disappoint.

The referee stepped back, the bell rung, and the fight began. Jacob threw a right hook that I blocked and he kicked, but I tucked my elbow, protecting my ribs. I let him be on the offense, waiting for him to leave himself open. I'd been watching his fights, and he had a weakness...I just had to wait for him to present the opportunity for me to take him out. I threw a kick, which he blocked, when he went for a left jab, I stepped to the side and countered with a powerful right hook. He took it square on the jaw, which snapped his head back. I followed with a swift kick to his face, which surely broke his nose. Blood poured from his nostrils as he fell to the mat. That was when I pounced on him, throwing a bevy of blows until the referee pulled me off.

I stepped back as the crowd went crazy. The referee checked Jacob out. My opponent looked dizzy as hell as his eyes rolled around in his head. Seeing as he was unable to continue the fight, the ref declared him knocked out to the ring of the bell. I yelled in triumph as I raised my hands in the air. My crew poured inside the gated octagon, crowding around me in their excitement. I was so happy to have not only reclaimed my title in the first round, but I also proved to the world that you couldn't hold me back. To add the cherry on top, I got a kick out of shutting Jacob's homophobic down. Let that be a lesson to anyone else who dared to call me a ing pansy.

I hugged my coaches and crew as they congratulated me on my victory.

", you knocked his out in less than three minutes, kid!" Jinyoung beamed. I smiled and hugged him again.

"Thanks to you never giving up on me, Jinyoung."

"Never, kid." Jinyoung hugged me again, then raised my hand in the air, to the audience's delight.

Even though I was surrounded by people who cared about me and stood by me, I knew someone was missing. I moved through my crew and looked out by the side to see Ewon standing there, clapping and cheering.

"You, come here." I said as I beckoned him with my whole arm.

Ewon smiled and climbed inside of the octagon, then made his way over to me "Congratulations, baby. I knew you could do it." 

I grabbed him by his face "With you in my life, there's nothing we can't accomplish." I kissed him in front of everyone. The crowd erupted even more; there were some boos, but there were also some cheers, and that was good. Of course, it could have been all boos and I wouldn't have given a , but it was nice to know there was some support out there. I pulled away and hugged Ewon close to me as we continued to celebrate.

Soon, we had the official ceremony of declaring me the winner and I stood there, proud as the referee wrapped my championship belt back around my waist, where it belonged. Of course, I had to shower and dress in time for the post-fight interview. I concluded that as fast as I could and when I got back to my hotel, Ewon was waiting on me.

There he was, on the bed "Welcome back, Champ."

Oh hell yeah, life was better than a motherer. I smiled as I walked over to him, shedding my clothes along the way "Are you ready for this I'm about to give you?"

"Bring it." he said, then his lips.

"Just know, you asked for it. I don't want to hear any complaints in the morning about why you can't walk right."

"Stop talking and put your words into action."

"That is mine." I pointed at it. 

"Come get it." Ewon smirked and winked.

"Oh, hell yeah." I grinned and claimed what was mine for the second time tonight.