10.

Stay Strong Got7 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's okay" the doctor said "Few bruises here and there, small cuts, he lost blood but we managed to hook him on a bag, he's fine ... gladly there is no sign of ual assault as well" 

It was a great reassurance, at least he's fine now.

Got7 members sighed deeply feeling relieved as they heard the news. The police got him, the man was part of JYP's staff a while ago before JYP decided to fire him for inappropriate behaviour with the trainees and the man just had to get his revenge by hurting the most fragile and innocent one.

When YoungJae opened his eyes, it was to a faint peeping sound, he weakly looked around himself and knew exactly where he was. The hospital, and since he was in the hospital then he must be safe now he thought.

He sighed, then remembered "YUGYEOM" he tried to scream but it didn't obviously work, he was weaker than he thought.

His heart beats started to race and his breaths hitched, all what he wanted was to make sure that the Maknae was okay. The machines started making loud sounds indicating that something was wrong with YoungJae and soon a doctor followed by two nurses came inside rushing to his side.

"YoungJae can you hear me?" The doctor asked as he examined YoungJae's face and vitals 

"Yugyeom" was all what he could say 

The doctor frowned "Yugyeom?" He questioned but YoungJae didn't say anything afterwords, he closed his eyes and surrendered to sleep again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter