One

A little tinge of jealousy

"Jaehwan,are you even listening?!" Jin whines,slapping his friend's shoulder to get his attention
"I was listening the first part but then realised you're still talking about the same from last night" Jaehwan said,swatting jin's hand away
"But hwannie,they-"
Jaehwan groans,glaring at jin "yes i know!You think your boyfriends are too caught up in their work and is neglecting you,i've heard the same for,what,2 ing days!"
Pouting,jin slaps the man's shoulder again "That's why im asking for your help,hwannie~"
"What can i possibly ing help,jinnie?Kissing you infront of them to make them jealous so that they can finally realise you're feeling ignored and neglecte-"
"Oh my gosh,Thats right!I can do that!You're a genius,hwan!"
"What- You're seriously going to kiss me infront of them?Are you trying to get me killed-"
"No !I can make them jealous so that they realise their boyfriend is in need of love and affection"
Jaehwan frowns,watching jin with a flabbergasted face "Are- are you ing serious-" before he can even finish his sentence,jin pulls jaehwan's hands into his own and looks at his bestfriend with his greatest puppy eyes
"Do you seriously think doing aegyo to the aegyo king will work?!" Jaehwan shrieks dramatically,trying to pull his hands away from jin's iron grip.
"Jaehwan,i swear,i swear to god,if you help me this one time,i won't bother you anymore"
"We both know that you wouldn't stick to your promise,jinnie" Jaehwan said,laughing humourlessly 
"But-"
"Fine,im going to help you and follow your stupid ing idea just this one last time!If your boyfriends gets too jealous and kills me,im going to hunt you down." Jaehwan snarls,frowning "And taekwoon is going to help me.ing hunt you down,you hear that,jin?"
"Yes,yes.you and your boyfriend can hunt me down if they ever kills you,hwannie"
Jaehwan sighs,finally managing to take his hands away from jin's grip. "When are we starting this stupid idea?"
"Tomorrow!Let me have tonight to think of an idea.Ah,well,goodbye jaehwannie~Thanks for agreeing" Jin grins before hopping off,leaving jaehwan sitting on the table at their favourite cafe alone.
"ing bastard is lucky that i love him" Jaehwan sighs,smiling to himself before taking out his phone to message taekwoon.
-//-
"Im home~" Jimin looks around the living room before spotting his boyfriend taking a nap on the couch.Smiling fondly,jimin walks to him before dropping ontop of him.
Groaning,jin opens his eyes before looking down and seeing jimin laying on him "Jiminie,get off.."
"Dont you miss me,jin hyungie?" Jimin pouts,purposely putting more weight on jin's body
Jin hums,not answering but instead reaches down to wrap his arms around the smaller male. "Where are the others..?"
Jimin shrugs,burying his face into jin's chest,making his words a little muffles "classes or doing assignments probably..,i wouldn't know" 
Sighing,jin runs his hand through jimin's hair before remembering about the plan he made with jaehwan this afternoon,grinning to himself.
"What are you grinning about?" Jimin asks curiously 
Figuring that now is the perfect time to get his plan going,jin shrugs before chuckling "Just remembered that hwannie is going to come tomorrow"
"....jaehwan hyung?"
Jin nods,trying to fight off his own smile that's starting to creep up his face
"He's coming here?for what?"
"I just want to spend more time with my sweetheart"
"Your sweetheart?" Jimin asks shockingly,feeling a weird feeling at the bottom of his stomach
"My sweetheart hwannie~" Jin giggles like a child and closing his eyes as if remembering his memories with jaehwan is making him this happy when infact the reason he's this giddy is because of the jealousy he can feel radiating from jimin
"Since when is people other than your 6 boyfriends a sweetheart too?" Jimin sits up,crossing his arms 
"What's wrong with calling my own bestfriend 'sweetheart'?" Jin pouts,pretending to be confused
Jimin opened his mouth to reply when the entrance door suddenly opens,revealing jin's other 5 boyfriends
"..why is jimin straddling your lap?Are we disturbing something right now?" Taehyung asks,eyeing the position the duo is in on the couch right now
Jimin whips around and looks at their boyfriends dramatically "Guys!"
Jin rolls his eyes,laughing before pushing jimin off his lap 
Jungkook raises his eyebrows in question at jimin
"Guys~!Jin is calling other people -that's not us- sweetheart!" Jimin whines,shaking his head in disbelief 
They stares  incredulously at jimin before yoongi rolls his eyes and pinching jimin's cheek lightly "And what's wrong with that?"
Jimin frowns,not getting why his boyfriends aren't getting what jin calling others sweetheart means "Jaehwan hyung is going to steal that nickname from us.."
"Joonie hyung,i think jimin is out of his mind"Jungkook whispers but still in a quite loud voice which of course makes them all hear.
The others laughs as jimin pouts and slaps jungkook's arm "It's hyung to you!And im still very sane,thank you very much!!"
Jin reaches forward and ruffles jimin's head,grinning "Jaehwan is a sweetheart to me but you guys are my sweethearts too!"
"I dont want that! I want us to be the only sweethearts-" jimin's whine is cut short when hoseok reaches forward and pinches jimin's plump lips shut
"jimin,shut your nonsense.You're acting like a five years old right now"
Jimin swats hoseok's hand away and was about to complain to jin again when he saw yoongi dragging jin into their shared room "Hey!I wasn't finished!!"
Laughing softly,namjoon shakes his head at jimin "Just accept it,jimin.Jin hyung is allowed to call others sweetheart"
Jimin looks at his four boyfriends before snarling and sticking his tongue out "You just wait until jaehwan hyung seriously steals jin hyung away from us.When that time comes,dont come crying at me and telling me that i was indeed right"
At that,jungkook,taehyung,namjoon and hoseok laughs before going into their own shared rooms 
"You just ing wait,morons!When the time comes im going to scream 'I TOLD YOU' at your faces!" Jimin shrieks to the empty room before going into his and hoseok's room
-//-
As soon as yoongi steps into the bathroom and the shower can be heard,jin whips out his phone and dials his bestfriends number 
"Jaehwan!Can you come to my dorm tomorrow?"
Jin can hear groaning from the other line before jaehwan finally responds "Do i have a ing option?"
"No"
"Oh wow,glad to know" 
Jin grins to himself,totally hearing the eyeroll in Jaehwan's voice "Tomorrow,around noon,okay?There'd be a lot of skinships -nothing new between us but just warning- and a lot of uh nicknames!"
",god,i hope i dont die tomorrow"
"You wont,my boys arent that agressive"
"Jin they punched the out of that guy who flirted with you that one time!!" Jaehwan shrieks loudly "The guy wasn't even doing anything much!just talking and flirting,no touching but they!!punched!!him!!!"
"That was one time,jaehwan"
Jaehwan whimpers "Doesnt mean they wont do it again."
"I'll protect you,hwannie dont worry"
"Im not very relieved by that"
" you,Im hanging up, yoongi gonna come out anytime soon"
"Okay.Im going to go and pray that i doesnt die tomorrow because of your stupid idea"
Jin rolls his eyes before hanging up on his bestfriend,a slight curl of smile on his face "ing dramaqueen"