Lazy

Lazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAZY

 

Sunday, June 17, 2018

« 08:03 a.m. »

The sun slowly entered through the window with each second that passed disturbing Yixing in his sleep. He slightly scrunched his face up, feeling a little irritated with whoever was annoyingly, yet successfully, waking him up. He moved to turn his back to the bright star. It wasn’t until the bed moved next to him when he lazily opened his eyes and decided that he should be more thankful toward the sun.

Right there was the most handsome face he had ever seen in his life. The sun light was directly shining on it, making it look as if it were the face of an angel. Yixing had always known that Sehun was handsome, but every time he saw him, he never failed to run out of breath. It had always happened, ever since he had met him, and now, 4 years later, he was looking at Sehun sleeping in his— no, in their bed.

Not caring about his eyelids feeling heavy, he kept his eyes open; feeling more than grateful for having got the chance to witness this image 24/7.

 

« 09:22 a.m. »

He heard some birds chirping outside of the window, and although the sound didn’t annoy him, he honestly preferred them to remain silent so he could continue sleeping—but Sehun knew things didn’t work that way. He moved to settle on his stomach, burying his face in the pillow. He wanted just a few more minutes before having to open his eyes and officially say goodbye to his sleep. He completely changed his mind, though, when he heard a soft laughter coming next to him.

He smiled and without removing his face from the pillow, extended his left arm searching for the body that was next to him. Using his still slept strength, he took Yixing from the waist and pulled him toward himself, earning a yelp from him.

Sehun heard him laugh again, and slowly turned his head to his left. He blinked repeatedly to adjust to the sun light. There was, just as handsome as always, the guy that had always managed to turn his bad days into good ones, and his good days into even better ones.

With his arm still over Yixing’s body, Sehun just stared at him, showing him a small smile.

“Good morning.”

“Morning…”

He watched him for a while, noticing how the blinking of Yixing’s eyes was heavy and slow. He went back to his original position, pulling Yixing into his embrace.

“Let’s go back to sleep,” he suggested, closing his eyes again.

Yixing buried his face in the crook of his neck and Sehun softly placed a kiss on his temple. He didn’t know how much time it took for him to fall asleep again, but it didn’t matter. How would it, when Yixing’s quiet breathing sounded as the best melody he had ever heard in his life.

 

« 10:58 a.m. »

Yixing opened his eyes for the second time that day, but it hadn’t been because of the sun. The bed seemed to be the most comfortable place in the world, but his insides were telling him to get up and eat.

He groaned and rolled on the bed. It was then when he discovered that something was missing. He propped up on his elbows and scanned the room, founding himself alone in the room.

He got up and walked to open the bedroom’s door. His nostrils immediately registered a delicious smell that surely came from the kitchen—pancakes. Yixing smiled and closed the door, proceeding to do everything his morning routine usually included; thinking that he had to find a way to thank Sehun for being the best boyfriend ever.

 

« 11:13 a.m. »

Turning to see the clock on the wall, Sehun realized that a little bit more than 40 minutes had passed since he had left the bed. He had beaten his own record by cooking so fast, he noticed, and he somehow felt proud of himself. He was now faster in not letting Yixing starve for so long.

The last pancake was ready. He placed it on the plate that was on the table, and then placed two cups for their tea as well. After making sure everything was ready, he headed to wake his boyfriend up. He didn’t count, however, with Yixing being already awake, and just as he left the kitchen he collided with him.

“Ouch…” Yixing mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

”I didn’t hear you.” Sehun rubbed his nose. “Did I hurt your forehead?” he asked, wrapping his arms around Yixing.

Yixing buried his face on his neck and hummed a negative response. “Your nose?”

“In the middle of my face, just like always.”

Yixing laughed and broke the hug. “I like it where it is.” He placed a kiss on Sehun's nose and walked inside the kitchen.

Sehun followed him and sat down at the small table next to him. He served the tea while Yixing placed the pancakes on their plates, and so they began to eat.

They talked about everything and nothing at the same time, enjoying their food and each other’s company. All their conversations flowed naturally; never having uncomfortable silences in which any of them didn’t know what to say. Sehun was always comfortable around Yixing, feeling like he could be and express himself at his fullest.

It had always been this way, and while he was listening to Yixing talk about how all the reviews about that movie he wanted to watch were completely awful, Sehun hoped—and in fact knew—that it would always be like that.

 

« 01:47 p.m. »

Yixing had three favorite things in the world—the first one was a person, and that was Sehun. The second one was a day, and that was Sunday. The third one was an experience, and that was that he didn’t seem to notice how fast time went by whenever he was with Sehun.

It had been a while since the pancakes were over, but they still were in the kitchen, just talking. Yixing looked at the clock in the wall and, although he didn’t know what time it was when they had started eating, he was surprised to realize that now it was almost 2 in the afternoon.

He returned his attention to Sehun, not giving importance to the time. After all he had his three favorite things in the world right at this moment, and he was more than willing to enjoy it as much as he could.

 

« 02:31 p.m. »

Their talk had been interrupted by his phone ringing. Sehun had got up from the table to attend the call, and when he returned to the kitchen, Yixing was in front of the sink washing the dishes.

Sehun approached and placed himself behind Yixing, causing him to startle when he surrounded him by the waist.

“Jeez! I almost hit you with this pan,” Yixing playfully said, lifting the pan he was washing.

“Sorry.” Sehun kissed Yixing’s cheek and placed his head on his shoulder.

They remained in that position until Yixing finished with the dishes.

After having dried his hands, Yixing turned around and faced Sehun, placing his arms around his neck. Sehun saw an opportunity there, and caressing his boyfriend’s sides, he slowly leaned over to kiss him. The touch was smooth and slow, both taking their time to explore the other’s mouth. Sehun had always loved how their mouths automatically knew what to do; never failing to cause him goose bumps throughout his body.

When they broke the kiss, Sehun gave Yixing’s cheek a soft peck. He buried his face on Yixing’s neck, feeling how the elder caressed his nape.

“What are our plans for today?” Sehun asked, nuzzling Yixing’s neck with his nose.

“Let’s just stay here all day, doing nothing,” Yixing said, giving into the other’s touch.

“Lazy Sunday?”

“Lazy Sunday.”

And lazy Sunday they had.

 

« 04:16 p.m. »

Their initial plan had been to watch movies all day. They had found a TV channel that was offering a ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ marathon, and they agreed on leaving the TV there. They had been eating popcorn and laughing at the follies of the weird Captain Jack Sparrow, when Yixing, all of a sudden, remembered Sehun needed to choose a suit for tomorrow’s meeting at work.

That’s how they ended up in their room, with different suits, shirts, and ties all over the place.

“Really, why can’t I just wear the blue one?” Sehun, who was standing in front of the mirror, complained adjusting the gold tie he was wearing. “I look stunning on it!”

Yixing didn’t reply. He was busy looking at two shirts—one black, the other white—considering which of them best suited the black suit both had already decided Sehun was going to wear.

“I’m not going to deny,” Yixing suddenly spoke, placing the white shirt on the bed, “that you look amazingly hot in that one. But we’re not looking for you to— try this one.” He stopped amid his sentence to handle Sehun the black shirt. “We’re not looking for you to just look good.”

Sehun gave him the gold tie and his jacket, and took off the gray shirt he was wearing. “Then what’s the point of choosing a suit, then? I could wear anything, in that case.”

“You can’t just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter