FAQ

Ask The Intuitive | Psychic Consultations

As time goes by, this list might be updated.

 

1. Why do you need pictures?

A: Well, simply put, I get vibes easier when I see a person's face, be it in real life or an image. I'm more skilled with auras and I read people better that way. In one look, I can almost read them like an open book. Emphasis on almost because I can't always read them. But this is usually why my friends tend to be afraid of me at times because they know they can't lie to me, lol.

 

2. Can you make predictions?

A: Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. It really depends on the situation. For example, if a person were to ask me what their class ranking would be like and it happens to be double digits, I'd only be able to see one of the two numbers. Most of the time, I see symbols, colours, shapes and numbers in my visions. In rare occasions, I get clips in my visions of either the past, present or future.

 

3. Do you get your answers through tarot readings / Do you do tarot readings?

A: No, I don't. That's not how I work. I mainly depend on my current abilities.

 

4. Will you help with everything?

A: As long as it's for the good, yes. But if you're going to ask me to cheat your way through a test or if you're going to ask me to read your enemy so you can destroy them then honey you're going to have to find someone else.

 

5. How long do consultations take?

A: Again, it depends on the situation. Sometimes it takes up to a day or two or maybe more. Sometimes it takes less than an hour. Whatever it is, I try to go by first come, first serve basis. However, if your reading takes longer (sometimes everything comes rushing it so I'd have to sort through what I'm seeing and make sense of it all), I might tend to others in the midst of getting yours sorted out.

 

6. How many consultations can you do a day?

A: Not gonna lie, doing this honestly drains me out a whole lot so in between each person, I'd need to take a rest of at least a couple of hours. Sometimes I'd need a day just to regain my energy. Also, bear in mind that I have a full-time job so I'm only available for a couple of hours a day. I'd usually consult up to two people a day if not one. 

 

7. Can you only read pictures of people?

A: Any other things - e.g. texts screenshots, drawings, pictures of inanimate objects, written works etc - can also be submitted for reading. As long as it has any form of personal attachment with the person, I am able to vibe off of them.

 

8. Are you legit?

A: I'd like to believe so. I'm not an expert and I don't do this full time (because it takes lots of commitment I do not have and the whole process of maintaining it is pretty tedious) but my abilities have yet to steer people or even me wrong so I'll proudly say that yes I'm legit. However, although my abilities are strong, it is only to a certain extent.