Thanks!

Untouchable Face

It's a wrap!

After a year, Untouchable Face has finally met its ending. Most probably, it is not the ending you guys expected or you might feel like it's lacking, but to me, it's adequate. Untouchable Face was never a gleeful love story so its ending was never meant to be a representation of the perfect picture. All of its main arches were completed: the individual characters' fate and their fate in relation to our main three characters. There was a resolution of the main problem. And even with its dots linked, there's enough space left for the characters' line to continue beyond the story's ending. But again, I'd love to read what you think and discuss it with you.

But the reason I made this final space wasn't for me to justify the ending, but for me to be able to say THANK YOU. I refuse to name anyone in a special way because every single one of you meant a pat on the shoulder, a word of encouragement, a piece of advice, a motivation. There's no need for me to single anybody out, you all know who you are. I got the chance to talk to all of you through the replies which is a blessing in itself. It was always a pleasure to read what you had to said and to have the opportunity to give back an answer.

Thank you for giving this story a chance and not only that, but for offering it your support. Words do not suffice to express how grateful I am for being part of this community, this wonderful fandom that is a mirror of Apink. Thank you for reading. Thank you to those that filled the comment section with beautiful words, for taking the time to write your thoughts, your guidance, your support and your disagreement. I appreciate it all. Thank you to those who were never present in the comments but I saw you in the upvotes, in the subscriptions. Thank you as well to the silent ones, those who I could only see in the quiet rising of the views or in the bookmarks. Thank you to those who stayed even if their main ship wasn't Chobom and I was making them suffer with what I was doing to the characters, you know who you are. Thank you to everyone.

It might have been a terribly flawed story, but you guys made it a fantastic experience. You all are so immensely kind and gracious.

Thank you very, very much! You guys are the nicest people :’)