What The Fine-apple (WTF)

The Break-up Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated L for Lame.

Pretend that you are watching a video. This whole shot is written as a video narration kind of point of view. Something like that.

 

 

 “I don’t want to do it” Yoonri said in a scared cute voice.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amber just laugh at the younger girl.

 

 

[black]

 

1-hour earlier… (Sponge bob voice over)

 

 

“Yo!” Amber said through the camera her face is so close it’s funny^^

 

“So… hmmm. I was thinking about what I am going to do today” she said talking in front of the camera as she taps the steering wheel after she puts on her seatbelt.

 

“And a certain person came to my mind. I’ll try calling her and see if we can produce a masterpiece together” she talks as if someone will answer her.

 

She took out her phone and find her victim’s phone number. When she found it she immediately presses call and a very y lazy voice answered the phone.

 

‘Hello?’ the voice from the other line asked.

 

“Yoonri-ah”

 

‘unnie?’

 

“the one and only…”

 

‘what do you want?’

 

“Yah! Don’t be grumpy! Say hi to my fans…”

 

‘oh! Are you on broadcast?!’

 

“No, I’m recording”

 

‘for?’

 

“WTF”

 

‘Are you cussing?’

 

“What?? No! WTF – What The Fine-apple. My YouTube channel”

 

‘Oh?’

 

“You’re so mean! I was planning to feature you though…”

 

‘Annyeonghaseyo! jeoneun Kim Yoonri imnida …’ Yoonri greets cutely from the other line.

 

“So, Yoonri-ah… remember we had a deal?”

 

‘oh no’

 

“oh yes”

 

‘I thought you were just kidding?’

 

“No? when did I kid around when talking about good deals?”

 

‘I don’t feel good about this’

 

“I’m planning about something good. Something to treat the fans”

 

‘……..’

 

“So, are you up for it?”

 

Amber heard a sigh from the other line and she wriggled her eyebrows up and down while facing the camera as if telling the viewers that this would be a good day.

 

‘What exactly I’m signing up for?’ Yoonri asked.

 

“Oh kid… You’ll be treating your fans and my fans and some other people’s fans. This is going to be lit!”

 

*fire emojis on the screen*

 

‘I did not understand the whole thing but *sigh* fine. I’m up’

 

“Yaassss! You don’t know how you made me a happy llama” Amber said doing her happy llama dance.

 

*confetti! *

 

‘Just be sure that I’m not going to get in to trouble after this’

 

“Oh that?” Amber suddenly stopped celebrating.

 

‘…..’

 

“I’m not sure…”

 

‘damn’

 

“See yah!” Amber pressed end call even before Yoonri take back her decisions.

 

“So that’s Yoonri gays… I mean guys. Soojung’s Yoonri”

 

Amber said confidently. A lot had happened and the industry or more like the whole country had been open and accepting about the idea of same couples and a lot of idols and showbiz personalities outed themselves and so far, everything is going fine. So, the occurrence like this is slowly beginning to appear normal.

 

“We’ll talk more about the whole deal and what am I planning to do later. But for now, I need to get to Yoonri’s apartment. So yeah… can’t vlog while driving. Llama out! See yah later” Amber said before turning off the camera.

 

 

[black]

 

[camera frame]

 

Amber is fixing the camera’s angle in a nice living room, there is a classic black and white genuine L shaped corner couch in the background. The apartment looks nice and homie, the lightings are perfect and the mood is just right.

 

“I’m back!” Amber said when she finally fixed the camera. She sat on the big sofa and waited for a snack.

 

“Hiii!” Yoonri pops inside the frame and plopped herself on the sofa placing a bowl of popcorn on the table. The younger girl is wearing a familiar university hoodie (NEW YORK UNIVERSITY).

 

“And yes people! We are inside Yoonri’s luxurious apartment. Actresses surely earns a lot look at this place!” Amber excitedly said.

 

Yoonri throws a pillow and glares at Amber.

 

“Oopsie daisy… sorry your highness”

 

“What are we going to do unnie?” Yoonri speaks.

 

“Hmmm… let’s do the opening greeting first”

 

[black]

 

“This is What The…” Amber plops on the empty sofa.

 

“FINE-apple!” followed by Yoonri laughing.

 

[black]

 

Camera angle is perfect…

 

“Let’s start! Let’s get this over with!” Yoonri said excitedly.

 

“Are you nervous or excited?” Amber started an interview.

 

“I’m both… seriously unnie! What am I going to do?”

 

“Remember Yoona unnie pranking Yuri unnie?” Amber asked.

 

“Whut? The one that Yoona unnie packed her things and pretended that she’s going to break up with Yuri unnie? The break-up prank?”

 

“Bingo!”

 

“Whattt??? No!!!”

 

“Kiiiidddd. This would be fun! Let’s see how Krystal will react!”

 

“No!!! You know how she can see right through me, we might fail like Yoona unnie. They almost broke up for real!”

 

“That will not happen! YoonYul is okay… everything’s perfect. Please???”

 

[black]

 

Pouting Yoonri…

 

“Okay game” Amber said with her evil smile.

 

“If Soojung breaks up with me after this I’m going to drag you to hell” Yoonri said while glaring at Amber.

 

“Quiet and do you thing” Amber throws a pillow at pouting Yoonri.

 

“Out of nowhere?”

 

“Yesss… now call… goooo!” Amber is already excited and frustrated at the same time.

 

With her shaking fingers she pressed her speed dial and Krystal’s name came out. If her precious little wolfie, a husky stuffed toy that Krystal gave her wasn’t hostage by Amber she wouldn’t say yes to this ridiculous prank call. Her heart beats faster and heavier as the name Ddoodung❤️ kept her phone lit up. Krystal is taking too long in answering the phone and Yoonri wished that the girl is busy.

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*Princess and Llama.jpg*

 

 

Amber flinched when she heard a scream.

 

“Ahhh!” Yoonri shouted when someone answered and almost threw her phone.

 

‘Sorry, this is Soojung. I’m busy just leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeppppp!’

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*Scarier than a horror movie!!!*

 

 

Amber was laughing her off while Yoonri muffled her scream on the pillow.

 

“We got scared for nothing!!!” Amber said while laughing.

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*This vlog is a mess… seriously*

 

 

“I don’t want to do it” Yoonri said in a scared cute voice.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amber just laugh at the younger girl.

 

“unnnniiieeee (つ﹏⊂)”

 

The two of them is having a mental breakdown and the next scene would have taken their sanity especially the young actress as her phone rings. The two of them froze as they look at the little thing on the table.

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*Princess and Llama (2).jpg*

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Yoonri screamed while she hits the poor llama with a pillow.

 

“Yah! Answer it!” Amber shouted excitedly.

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*sorry for your eardrums folks*

 

 

Yoonri bit her lips and shook her head. She feels sorry for Krystal even though she’s having doubts if she’s going to answer the phone or not. Amber took wolfie and holds the scissors near the tail of the poor stuffed toy.

 

 

[caption on the screen]

 

*No anim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter