Start & Final

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arghhh" Nami groaned as she slowly got out of bed. Indeed, she is not a morning person. She got up early today because of the huge amount of errands that she has to run. Nami dragged her feet to the washroom, showered and got herself ready for today. Her tummy grumbled at the thought of breakfast so she went downstairs to see what her mom was making. She was welcomed by the sight of her mom cooking and her dad hugging her from behind. Are you serious? Nami thought. Of course, it was sweet and all but looking at such sight, made Nami think of her mate. The one destined for her. Nami looked at the mark on her wrist, it was a simple blue wave. It wasn't such a noticeable mark since its colours were quite faint but it is said that for every mark that exists, there will be two vampires who share the same mark and the both of them are destined for each other, are mates. Nami's parents were in the same university so it was not hard for them to find each other. While on the other hand, Nami's elder brother found his mate while he was travelling Europe. Nami thought, do I have to travel the world to find my mate?

"Cho Nami! Come down, You've been standing there for awhile now." The voice of Nami's mother, woke her up from her thoughts.

She went down and ate her breakfast. As she was almost finished eating, she got up and walked to the sink to wash her plate while she was still chewing on her food. "Aish this girl!" a slapped hit her arm. "You need to be more ladylike! How can you ever find your mate like this." Mama Cho nagged. "and forget that kpop of yours! Those pretty boys are never going to ever notice you and even if they do they're most probably humans so just forget it. Especially that Timin guy. For all you know, he might even run away from you if he knows you're a vamp."

Nami sighs as she knew that part of what her mom said was true but, "MOM! He's called Taemin not Timin and who knows? maybe one of the kpop guys is my mate and even if they're not, whats wrong with being friends? and mom i'm as ladylike as one could ever be." Nami finished it by flipping her hair. 

"Whats wrong with being friends huh? Oh darling, you know exactly whats wrong. Your heart."

Nami's mom's words were like a pang to her chest. It was so true that even she could not deny it. Usually, a vampire would only love his/her mate but Nami really really really liked Taemin. everytime he performs her heart becomes all aghdfstzs. Although he does not know her and she is well aware of that, she's still somehow hurt. She knows its stupid but the heart wants what the heart wants. 

Hoping to at least meet Lee Taemin once, Nami purchased a concert ticket to her first ever Shinee concert but after what her mom said she actually stopped to think if what she was doing was worth it. She felt a bit better when she remembered that her one and only bestfriend, Kim Eunhee is coming with her.

Kim Eunhee. A vampire as well. Eunhee and Nami has known each other for as long as they could remember. Their families are very close. Eunhee has also not found her mate. The mark on her wrist was the shape of the libra constellation.  Also a huge kpop fan, she didn't mind following Nami to the Shinee concert. In fact, it was also her first concert.

After having her breakfast, she ran to grab her phone. "Hey Eunhee?" "yeah?" Eunhee responded, "im actually confused, yanno like what my mom said was true, What if he isn't a vamp?" It took awhile for Eunhee to reply, "Girl" Nami finally heard a response. "This ain't the Cho Nami i know, this ain't the Cho Nami whose head over heels for Taemin. So what? So what if hes not a vampire? At least you get to meet him!" Eunhee continued. Nami's spirit was now lifted up and she can't wait for the concert.

That day, Nami and Eunhee agreed to meet up to buy their outfit for the concert. I mean, they can't look like potatoes if they're gonna go meet the love of their lives. Eunhee tho was not such a big fan of shinee but she is Nami's one and only bestfriend so she accompanied her. They went from shop to shop, searching for the right outfit. As Nami was trying on an aqua blue top, Eunhee was eyeing the maroon crop top the lady next to her was trying on. Nami laughed as she knew too well what was going to happen next, "Excuse me, Where'd you get that top?" "Oh its in the second aisle to our right" With that, Eunhee vanished. Nami ended up buying a royal blue top despite trying on the aqua blue one and Eunhee got the crop top she wanted.

Minutes, hours now days, have passed. Finally, it was D-DAY. Nami woke up that day feeling nervous and excited. As for Eunhee, she woke up not really feeling what Nami felt. Instead, she was feeling excited because Wanna One had a comeback. As how Nami loved Taemin, Seungwoo was the love of Eunhee's life. The concert was still hours away but Nami still felt nervous, she didn't know what to expect. She can't even process that she was going to meet her idol in a few hours.

"Are you really just gonna let our daughter go and comeback heartbroken?" Mama cho asked Papa cho. "Well, she wants to. Come on honey, what could ever go wrong?" he shrugged. 

it was now a few hours before the concert and Nami and Eunhee were already on their way, they wanted to be early so they could be first in line, As they reached there weren't that much people. Therefore, they got to be in front of the line with only a few people before them. Being early also means that you have to wait the longest. As time went by, the line grew longer and more people came. Nami looked at her watch and saw that she still had plenty of time before the event so she decided to go to the washroom. Eunhee had to stay to take care of their spots so Nami went alone. 

"Excuse me erm wheres the toilet?" 

A Staff glanced at her, "Oh its right there at the back, just follow the blue arrows"

She looked down and saw 3 different coloured arrows, one in red another in blue and the last one in yellow, "Primary colours huh?" Nami laughed. So she embarked on her journey to the washroom. She was so engrossed with following the arrows she didn't even look front. Which resulted in her bumping onto someone "Argh" the male groaned. "Oh im soo sorry ive been too focused on following the blue arrow haha" Nami nervously laughed. She look up to the man who was wearing a black gucci hoodie with a white mask, his face looked so familliar but Nami couldn't figure out who he was. "Next time" the man paused as he pulled his face mask down revealing his face, "be careful." and he left.

Nami was stunned. He had left her dumbfounded. "No..." Nami was trying to deny the fact that the man whom she just met and bumped into was, the one and only, Lee Taemin. She continued her journey to the washroom and the first thing she did when she got there was head to the sink and splashed her face with water. "Am i dreaming?" she questioned herself. She looked at herself through the fogged up glass and mentally sweared at herself for looking like such an idiot. "So much for first impressions" she murmured. 

Her footsteps quickened as she was returning to the line. "Eunheeeeeeeeee! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED" Nami panted. Eunhee lifted her brows, "lemme guess, you met Taemin?" Nami looked at her as she was smiling from ear to ear, "wait...WHAT REALLY?!" Nami told Eunhee what had happened to her, "I just...felt different you know? Like the whole world had stopped..."

Their conversation went on and on. Suddenly, they heard a faint voice asking them "Urrm are you guys like hardcore fans?" "Ahh no i'm just a normal fan" Nami answered, apparently the reason why the girl had asked them was because they were shouting and fangirling too much due to Nami's story. At last the time has come, they entered the concert hall. They bought the tickets which gave them a spot near the stage because its most probably the first and last time they'll get to meet kpop idols so Go Big or Go Home they thought. It took awhile for the concert to start but when it did, the crowd went crazy. They started off by perfoming Replay, Nami indeed had the time of her life. Shouting until her voice was almost gone. If this was what a concert was like, Nami thought I want to go to more concerts!

It wasn't until Taemin came right in front of her and looked at her in the eyes, when Nami felt the same different feeling like before. The foreign feeling in her tummy. She didn't know what to do, It was when they were performing View when he came right at her. With only a metal fence separating them apart, Nami felt as if her heart was going to burst. "Ouchhh" Nami exclaimed as the people from behind her pushed her as they wanted Taemin's attention. Amongst all the shouting, all the "OPPPAAAAA"s and all the fangirling, Nami had her eyes on Taemin and only him. It was indeed a suprise because he did as well. 

"EUNHEE DID YOU SEE THAT HE WAS LOOKING AT MEEE!" Nami exclaimed, "WELL, HE MUST'VE BEEN THINKING this was the girl who bumped into him, sheesh such a weird human being" 

Nami sighed as what her bestfriend said was most probably true, she looked at Taemin who was now far far away. The concert went on and towards the ending, Shinee members ran around and high-5ed as much fans as they could. This was the of the show, the only chance where the fans could touch their idols. Nami was of course waiting for this event, She held her arms as far as she could hoping that she'll be able to touch at least a member. 

Fans were screaming as Onew was coming their way, Nami took this chance and focused her attention on Onew but then he took a sudden turn and went into a different direction. Eventhough she was sad and devastated, she didn't pull her hands away i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter