Our Story

Daяз то вэgιη ουг ѕтогч
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'I will help you with the things you lacked Ms.Joohyun'

 

'Oh,Thank you so much Mam '

 

'You're a hardworking student I will help you in every activity . Now go to your class you already missed so much lessons in the class '

 

' OK Mam... And Thanks '

 

With that Joohyun left the teacher and started searching for her classroom.She finally found the classroom and entered in it with the big smile on her face. She missed this atmosphere. She missed her school life. She missed getting lectured by her teachers. She missed everything because of one thing. But now she came back to normal . Life which  she really expected .

 

She sat on one bench. She maybe new student but she is not new to this school. She studied here few years back. Because of one incident she has to leave the school. But she is back again here. Little bit she knew that her friends won't be her. Joohyun may miss her friends but she wants to focus herself on studies. She aimed high. So she determined to work on that.

 

All students came one by one and noticed her but no one came near to sit with her. At the last minute of school bell , 8 girls came to the class hurriedly. One of them sit near me.

'Are you new here?' she asked 

' yes ' I said 

' oh great... I'm Sooyoung you can call me Joy. Can we be friends?'

' I'm Joohyun. Yes Joy we can be friends '

We handshaked.

' I should give you some nickname as Joohyun is a common name many people have this name...... So do you have any nickname or petname like that???'

' My friends used to call me Irene as I like the name so much ... You can call me Irene '

' OK Irene .. Do you know in our class there is one girl same like you '

' oh really?'

'Yeah her name is Jisoo '

'She is a sweet and funny person. I first at thought your Jisoo . Do you have any blood relations like that????'

'No,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I.............'

 

While saying that the teacher came inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter