Chapter 6

Out For Spring Break

Taehyung

Taehyung rolled over. Or, at least, he tried to. There was something in bed beside him. Solid. Warm. He sighed happily and draped an arm over the figure sharing his bed, but didn't find the gentle curves of a woman waiting for him. He opened his eyes and saw brown hair mussed from sleep, and memories of the night before came crashing back to him.

Ewon.

They'd slept together, figuratively and literally. Taehyung blinked the sleep from his eyes and recalled the fervor with which they'd gone at it. He'd been a man on a mission, and all he'd wanted was to come, not alone, but with Ewon. The memory of Ewon's hand around their joined lingered with him, and he felt himself starting to stir again. Morning wood had him waking up hard, and if Ewon was up for more, he wanted to go again.

What else could they do together? Taehyung considered the he'd watched, and what he wanted the most. Penetration, for some reason, still left him feeling unsettled. He was a , after all, and he was pretty sure that he wasn't a bottom. If he was bad, would Ewon leave for someone better? The thought made Taehyung panic, and he decided to stick to what he knew he could do without looking like an amateur - hand jobs. 

"Hey." Taehyung slid a hand across Ewon's thigh, hoping to wake him. Both of them were still , and they needed to shower. Last night's mess had dried on their skin and on the sheets "Good morning, Ewon."

"Mm?" Ewon's eyes fluttered open. He looked up at Taehyung, expression soft and sleepy, and Taehyung was overcome with want. He kissed Ewon tenderly, and Ewon kissed back. His hand continued to caress Ewon's thigh, growing more daring now that he was awake "Mm."

"Let's make it a great morning." Taehyung whispered. He rolled them over so Ewon was on his back and he was on top, then introduced his to Ewon's. To his delight, Ewon was already hard "You want me to help you work out your morning wood, baby?"

Ewon made a sound of delight. He lifted his hips. Taehyung wrapped his hand around their , just like Ewon had done the night before, and started to them. He'd never jerked another guy off before - never been the one to make a guy moan, even though he'd dreamed of doing it. To see Ewon's expression turn blissful from his hand alone filled him with confidence, and Taehyung kept them together, enjoying the act as much as he enjoyed the thought of the to follow.

"Mm, yes. How do you feel so good?" Taehyung kissed the corner of Ewon's mouth, hungry for him. It was the morning, and he was still waking up, so he didn't push for too much - later in the day, if they wanted to do this again, maybe he could take it to the next level "Gonna come for me, baby? Gonna let it go?" 

"Mmph." Ewon moaned. He pushed into Taehyung's hand. They moved slowly, but Taehyung was lit up from head to foot with how what they were doing made him feel "Y-Yeah."

"Let's come together." Taehyung whispered. He nuzzled against Ewon's jaw, then nipped at his neck. He was close. All he needed was to know that Ewon was coming because of him to let go "Come for me, baby. Let's get filthy."

With a panted gasp, Ewon bucked his hips. seeped down Taehyung's hand, and it wasn't his own. He drew in a shuddering gasp and came, too, giving in to in tandem with Ewon.

It shouldn't have felt so good.

"Mm, ," Ewon murmured "Good morning."

"Great morning."

"You're a dork." Ewon grinned "Great morning. What did I do to deserve such star treatment?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like you took me to bed and made me twice in a row last night." Taehyung grinned back. He kissed Ewon again, his heart already racing with excitement. He should have been winding down after his last , but instead, he was gearing up for another. He'd experimented with another man, and he loved it. Coming on the cruise had been a great idea. He liked being with men. Or at least, he liked being with Ewon. Taehyung didn't have enough experience to know if what he felt was universal, and he wasn't sure he wanted to find out. What he had with Ewon worked. It was great. He'd come with the understanding that he might share his body with multiple men during the course of his voyage, but if Ewon wanted to keep seeing him, Taehyung wouldn't mind remaining faithful.

Faithful? We're not even officially dating. Not really. One dinner doesn't mean anything...

Still, seeing Ewon's smile made Taehyung's heart skip a beat, and he was eager to know if he was interested in keeping things between them going, or if they were a one-and-done affair.

"Do you think they serve breakfast all morning, or only for a narrow window?" Taehyung asked. He rolled away from Ewon and laid on his back, way too happy "I don't know what time it is. The clock is on your side of the bed, and I don't feel like getting up. Can you see?"

"It's ten."

". That's probably cutting it pretty close. People get really squirrel-y about breakfast for some reason." Taehyung propped himself up on his elbows. His head swam, and he took it easy for a second while it adjusted. He looked over to Ewon, only to find Ewon looked distraught "Hey, what's up?" 

"You know, it's okay if you want to go...you don't have to make a big production out of it to spare my feelings."

"What?" Taehyung wasn't sure he'd heard right "Spare your feelings?"

"The whole spiel about breakfast." Ewon said softly "I get that you want an out, but you don't have to pretend you want to go somewhere to escape my bedroom. It's okay. Really."

Taehyung blinked a few times in rapid succession "I'm still not following."

"I mean, it's okay that we had a one night stand." Ewon offered him a weak smile, and Taehung got the impression that it wasn't okay at all "It's not like you owe me any explanation, or anything. It's totally okay. We're here to have fun, right?"

"Then why does it sound like you're not having fun at the thought of me leaving?" Taehyung offered him a small smile "You know, I wasn't trying to leave. I was going to invite you with me to breakfast...but I figured we'd both need some to shower before we were public appropriate. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sweaty...and crusty."

"Ew." Ewon said as he grinned "I don't need the reminder that is gross, thanks."

"Gross, but satisfying."

"I guess so. You came back for seconds." 

"And thirds." Taehyung winked. He sat up all the way. The blankets pooled on his lap "And maybe fourths, after breakfast, if you'll let me.”

Ewon gave him the side-eye "Don't tell me you're actually a  addict."

"No." Taehyung paused "Not yet, at least."

"Good."

"But I might be an Ewon addict." Taehyung shrugged "I guess I'm going to have to find out which one it is over the course of the next few days. So, do you want to go to breakfast? Because you were right - you did work up my appetite. I'm ravenous."

Ewon's expression changed. What had been upset shifted into something softer. Taehyung liked the look of it much better. It looked hopeful.

"We might not make it in time for breakfast if we shower." Ewon said "Would it kill you if we ate lunch instead?"

"It might. Think of the sausage."

"If I think of sausage any more, my balls are going to shrivel up and die in protest."

Taehyung laughed. He hadn't been expecting that "I meant breakfast sausage, but I mean, if that's what you want to eat instead, I'm not going to stop you. I've got plenty of sausage to go around." 

"I know. I got to play with it last night."

Taehyung had just come, but the comment made his twitch. He shifted a little closer to Ewon, letting their thighs brush "You're fun."

Ewon rolled his eyes in good humor. He pushed away from Taehyung and swung his legs over the edge of the bed "Yeah, you're not getting in there again. Not for another few hours. I don't think I could come again even if I wanted to."

"You just slept for...what? How long were we asleep?"

"At least eight hours. Maybe more. I don't actually know what time it was when we fell asleep. We were at it for a pretty long time, even though it didn't seem all that long."

"Hmm." Taehyung didn't chase after Ewon, but he did eat him up with his eyes. Yesterday's fear didn't seem so scary anymore. Having penetrative with Ewon didn't seem like such a big deal. They got along fantastically, after all "Well, I mean, that's plenty of time to recharge. It means that you've only come once this morning. You can do better than that."

"Can is different than need to." Ewon stuck out his tongue. He stood "I don't know what you've got going on this morning, apart from a much-needed shower and a potentially futile quest for breakfast, but I need to go clean off. You can work on my schedule. You know where my room is, now. When you're ready to head out to find food, you can come back to collect me." 

"Mm. Collect you, huh?"

Ewon looked over his shoulder at Taehyung. In the light of the morning sun through the porthole window, standing, Taehyung got a good look at Ewon's body. His eyes were drawn to the curves of his "Your mind really is one-tracked, isn't it?"

"When it comes to you, sure."

Ewon blushed. The pink color looked beautiful on his cheeks "Well, I'm going to shower. You're welcome to see yourself out. I need to look nice today. We're going to be docking a little later today at one of the islands in the area, and I don't want the locals to think that I'm actively a messy slob."

"Do you want to explore the island together?" Taehyung asked "I'd really love to see the sights with you. I don't know what to expect, but I guess you don't, either. That means we're in it together. We can be equally overwhelmed, or underwhelmed. It'll be fun."

Ewon paused in the bathroom door. Taehyung wished he could have taken a picture. The light from the window made Ewon's skin seem to sparkle. He looked at Taehyung with a simple expression, but there was affection in it that Taehyung had never seen in another partner. His heart sped up, and he remained seated where he was. The thought of standing was too dangerous. He thought his knees would give out. 

"You know." Ewon said cautiously "I think that's a great idea...as long as you make sure you shower before we head out. Deal?"

Taehyung snorted "Deal."

"Good." Ewon hesitated another moment "So...I'll see you a little later. Thank you for the fun last night, and this morning."

"You're welcome."

"I'll see you soon."

Ewon entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Taehyung considered trying to follow him inside, but he decided against it. They'd only just met each other, and they were still new in this sort of relationship they'd started to cobble together. He'd already come on strong - it was better that he didn't seem too needy or too eager.

Instead, he rose and stretched, careful of his weak knees. had left him kittenish. Slowly, he found his clothes and dressed. He'd follow the signs in the hall back to his cabin, then shower and find clean clothes to wear. He wasn't overly worried of meeting people in the hall - he probably wasn't the only one walking back to his room after a steamy night with someone special.

Someone special.

Taehyung smiled. He did up the last button, then opened the cabin door and made sure it was securely locked before he began to find his way back through the ship. There were good things brewing - great things, even. And all because he'd given himself the freedom to take a chance and explore who he really was.