Thing Seunghoon Doesn't Know

One Thing Seunghoon Doesn’t Know

Seunghoon is frustrated.

 

Because, usually, Seunghoon always knows everything.

He always know how to response wittily to cornering interview questions, how to act naturally on stage when there's system error, or how to respond to Jinwoo's eccentric questions about life and existence (at least he knows how to make him stop asking questions).

 

But there's one thing he doesn't know, what or how to do!

And that is troubling him for months now. 

 

He wants to meddle in but he knows he shouldn't.

So he is keeping silent and ignoring the elephant in the room.

 

Just then, one part of his trouble came to him and asked a question_

"Hyung do you know what love is?"

 

"All of a sudden Mino ya, why?"

 

"No reason. Just wondering. It's been so long that I dated somebody. I think I forgot how to love someone and what it's like to be loved."

 

"You sure? About how you forgot?"

 

"Sure of course. You know I haven't been with anyone all these years."

 

"Are you sure you .. .."

 

Beep beep! Mino's phone alerted that there was a new msg. It was from Kang Seungyoon.

- I'm coming bck now. Hungry? Want me to grab some food?

 

Mino smiled and typed

- Chi-mag! (T/N Chicken and beer)

 

Seungyoon

- Shouldn't u b on diet?

 

Mino

- Whatever!

 

Seungyoon 

- I'm telling you off to Hwan Ssabu!

 

But he already knew Seungyoon would bring it anyway. He put the phone away and turned to Seunghoon 

"Sorry Hyung! It's from Seungyoon. What were you saying?"

 

"I know it's from Seungyoon. You were smiling."

 

"Ehh?"

 

"Forget it! I'll go sleep now. Too drained. You are not?"

 

"Me too. But I'll wait for Seungyoon for a bit while. Asked him to buy chi-mag. Wanna join?"

 

"No! You two enjoy. I'm good."

 

Hoon went into his room to sleep. 

 

But he already knows it.

 

A few hours into the night, when he wakes up and comes out of his room to drink some water, he would find those said-Fried chicken boxes and beer cans strewn all over. 

While clearing those away, he would curse Seungyoon mentally for doting on and spoiling Mino so much by always fulfilling whatever Mino asked. 

 

He knows he will find Mino snuggling with Seungyoon on the couch. 

(Seungyoon would be using Mino's arm as a pillow and Mino would be embracing him as if Yoon was a baby.)

 

He would have to ask him to go sleep in his room or they'd catch cold.

 

Mino would sleepily got up to his feet, carry Seungyoon in his arms so gently and bring him to the bedroom.

 

And in the morning, whoever wakes up earlier of the two would be found gazing adoringly at the other's sleeping form and when caught, still bashfully deny that it is only a bro-thingy to do.

 

(Come on! To snuggle together and touchy-feely like that is bro-thing? He didn't even dare hug Jinwoo when they dated for the first time.)

 

And what kinda bro gets jealous over one another?

 

Mino can be seen watching over with warning looks when Seungyoon shoots love scenes, and the same with Seungyoon getting jealous over Mino's music video partner model.

 

It's painfully obvious they love each other like mad but those cowards not recognizing their own feelings is what bother Seunghoon so much.

 

So this is the thing/the trouble Seunghoon doesn't know what or how to do to solve!

 

Seunghoon is frustrated!