Sixth Impression

How I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter VI -

Sixth Impression

 

Has this happened to you?

You meet someone unexpectedly and having no clue how much they would mean to you in the future. How their path will change and affect your life. And how an accidental clash of worlds will be the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happened to you?

Well… It happened to Taehyung.

 

 

 

“Oh my God I ca-can’t stop!” managed to say Jin between two roars of laughter.

 

“The guy you loved to hate is your M.Y!” Jimin burst out laughing.

 

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

“I’m glad it makes you laugh.” He said coldly as he sipped his cup of tea.

 

“Okay, okay…” Jimin breathed heavily so as his laugh subsided. “What you gonna do?”

 

“I don’t really know.” Taehyung sighed.

 

“But why it’s such a big deal?” Jin wiped away his tears of laugh. “At the end of the day you fell for Suga who is no less than the man you always admire…”

 

Taehyung sighed and rested his head on the table.

“I didn’t fall for… Suga…” he pouted.

 

“Sure, just keep pretending that you hate him while you never stop talking about him as if he's the most interesting person in our solar system.” Jin smirked.

 

“He is the most interesting person in our solar system…” Taehyung mumbled in a way no one could hear him, then cleared his throat as he added in a faint voice. “It’s… complicated.”

 

“How?” Jin patted his brother’s back. “How it’s complicated?”

 

“Because I don’t know if he likes me or if he is just playing around.” Taehyung mumbled but Jin and Jimin could hear him well this time. “I mean we had an amazing date, but he said he didn't need my number and stuff... I know I did not let him finish what he wanted to say but... he is so enigmatic... And then at the gallery… well… he was… flirty?” Taehyung sighed. “And I don’t know if he was playing with my feelings… Because one moment he would look at me with so much intensity and… and… the second after he would ignore me completely! He is driving me CRAZY! I hate this” Taehyung covered his face with his hands. “I hate him” he pouted.

 

 “You’re so dense Tae, it's cute!” Jin smiled.

 

“No I’m not. I’m an idiot who fainted in front of his…” He stopped not knowing how to define Yoongi.

 

“In front of his crush?” proposed Jimin.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

“He is not my-”

 

“When will you stop pretending that you hate him?” Jin raised an eyebrow.

 

Taehyung opened his mouth to snap back something but finally remained silent. God he was scared. What he was feeling for Yoongi was so undecipherable, so indefinable; it scared him. He remembered the first time he saw those two deep eyes at Seoul Plaza and how Yoongi literally made his heart stop. And he also remembered the first time he saw a photograph from M.Y. and how it moved him so much, it changed his life.

God he really liked Yoongi. Every aspect of him. It was scary.

 

“I’m screwed…” Taehyung murmured under his breath.

 

“Things are not that terrible!” Jin continued to pat his brother.

 

“Yes they are.” Taehyung sighed. “There is one little thing I didn’t tell you… We… We kissed…” He confessed in an undertone.

 

“WHAT?” Jin and Jimin screamed.

 

“When? How? During your date?” Jimin quickly asked.

 

“No after I left the gallery.” The young photographer told timidly. “In my car... He joined me in and kissed me… And I kissed back… And I liked it… And I think… I’m screwed because you’re right… I started having feelings… Like strong feelings. And… I’m afraid.” He sighed heavily and ruffled his hair nervously while his head was still laid on the table.

 

Jin and Jimin immediately hugged him, slowly understanding how lost and confused Taehyung truly was.

They stayed in each other arms for a moment, without speaking, just cuddling warmly, when Taehyung’s phone rang making them jump.

 

Taehyung looked at his phone confused, an unknown number was calling him.

The young man casted a glance at his best friend and brother who shrugged, then answered the call.

 

“Taehyung?” A deep voice spoke.

 

‘Yoongi’.

 

“Y-yes…” Taehyung replied in an undertone.

 

“Look at the sky.”

 

“What? Why?” Taehyung asked confused.

 

“Just look at the sky, idiot.” Yoongi answered with a broad smile Taehyung could feel even if he could not see it.

 

The young man went to the window and raised his eyes to the sky. His mouth immediately made a wow of amazement.

The sky was covered with red, purple and orange color as the sun melted in the horizon to let the moon shine. Never Taehyung had seen such a sunset, it was like looking at a rainbow dancing in the night.

 

“It’s a rare sight. Isn’t it?” Yoongi voiced.

 

“I… I never saw something so beautiful” Taehyung replied, his eyes still locked with the sky.

 

“I did.” The other said. “I already saw something more beautiful than that…”

 

Taehyung blushed. ‘Calm down Tae! He is surely not talking about you! Delusional freak!’

 

“Well, Good night Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung’s heart stopped at the soun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter