Fifth Impression

How I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The truth is you never know when you’ll stumble into love.

 

- Chapter V-

Fifth Impression

 

Yoongi brushed tenderly the hair of the young man laid on the sofa. His beauty was beyond words and Yoongi just remembered how his heart skipped several beats the first time he saw him. He slightly smiled.

 

“You're such a drama queen and a baby” he whispered as he caressed his cheek.

 

The young man pouted in his sleep and curled like a kitten. Yoongi suppressed a laugh.

 

“Cute” he said before standing up to let the man rest in the gallery resting room.

 

***

 

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, confused and dizzy when he heard a loud roar of laughter outside the room. The room? Taehyung looked around him and panicked.

 

“Where am-” He started, then froze.

“No… please no…”

 

Taehyung quickly stood up from the couch he was sleeping on and turned around like a prey in a cage. He was not in his room, he was not in Jimin’s room or Jin’s room and God knew he would also had prefered to be in a psychiatric room than in this room.

 

“What should I do?” he whispered when he heard another laughter howled making him jump.

 

The voice seemed to be closer and Taehyung really was about to faint again. Then he heard a deep voice.

 

“Su-ga?... No Yoo-ngi…” he managed to articulate as he touched his chest to check if he was still alive.

 

He closed his eyes and tried to calm down his racing heart.

‘Suga is Min Yoongi. This jerk I cried over last night because he did not want to see me again. This jerk who invited me to the most beautiful and unique first date. This jerk I looked for hopelessly this morning. This jerk I called psycho… and jerk is Min Yoongi… M.Y.’

 

“Screw my life” he sighed loudly, on the verge of tears.

 

The deep voice resonated again. He was close, Taehyung could tell.

He looked at the handle of the door with sweat running down his back.

The desperate photographer bit his bottom lip and hold his breathe.

The handle slowly turned. Taehyung swallowed hard but his throat was too dry, so he winced in pain.

 

Then the door opened in slow motion. Taehyung touched his chest again. His heart was racing so fast, ‘it might be exploded’ he thought.

 

A voice echoed… and a face. Namjoon.

 

“Hello.” The reporter smiled. “Feel better?”

 

Taehyung sighed in relief. ‘Namjoon… It’s Nam-’

 

“You woke up?” said another voice.

A deep voice.

Taehyung’s body tensed up.

 

Namjoon walked inside the room revealing Yoongi laid against the frame of the door.

An eyebrow raised.

A smirk.

And two deep and piercing eyes staring at the young photographer.

Taehyung stared back half in fear, half mesmerized.

Should he be happy to cross the road of Suga again? Should he be happy to finally meet M.Y.? Or should he cry because he was in some ‘deep ’?

 

Namjoon glanced at his friend then at the younger and finally  chuckled.

“What’s up with the heavy stares?” he asked carelessly making Taehyung look away, unlike Yoongi who continued to gaze the younger deeply.

 

“Soooo…” Namjoon broke the silence, feeling the awkward atmosphere.

“Hobi and Kookie went to the supermarket to buy you some food and give you energy” He said to Taehyung with a smile. “But are you feeling better?” He worried.

 

“Yeah…” Taehyung talked for the first time. “I… I think I just lack a bit of sleep. Bu- But I’m okay.” he forced a slight smile, trying his best to not look at Suga.

 

“Really?” Yoongi chuckled.

 

Taehyung looked briefly at the photographer and noticed the smirk on his face. And at this moment he swore he could slap this smirk out of his ‘beautiful’ face.

 

Namjoon squinted suspiciously as he peered at both of them but finally nodded reluctantly.

“Don’t be pressured by the award Tae…” he advised. “You should rest and stay healthy…” He glanced at his best friend then cleared his throat. “Well… I think it’s time to present you properly Yoongles… I mean Min Yoongi…” The reporter gestured Taehyung to come closer but this one did not move. Namjoon was about to say something about this definitively awkward atmosphere but his phone rang. So he bowed with a sorry smile and excused himself as he left the room to answer the call.

 

‘Don’t leave me here!’ Taehyung thought while Namjoon disappeared from his sight.

He glanced at Yoongi who was still staring at him with his piercing gaze then looked down.

 

The older sighed with a smile then decided to walk towards the younger photographer. When Taehyung heard his steps, he raised his head, gulped back and instinctively took a step back; Yoongi was coming really too close at his taste.

 

The elder offered his hand to the younger and raised his eyebrow as if he was challenging the other to shake it. Taehyung swallowed hard, despite his throat was still dry and shook the hand.

Yoongi’s hand was so soft and veiny and his fingers was long and pale. 'Beautiful' the young man thought his lips.

 

“Happy to see you… again” Yoongi whispered the last word with a devilish smile.

 

Taehyung quickly took off his hand as if he just got burnt by the touch and stepped backwards seeing how Yoongi was dangerously coming closer again. But the back of his knee hit a chair making him sit down as a reflex.

 

“Yes...” muttered the younger, still confused to discover that Suga was M.Y. and also confused to see how this one seemed unflustered by the fact they already met before.

 

Yoongi chuckled and Taehyung lowered his head as a little prey frightened by a lion.

The elder grabbed his dongsaeng’s chin, forcing their eyes to meet, then smirked.

 

 “You were more vocal the last time I saw you…” he said in a low, very low voice.

 

Taehyung bit his reddened bottom lip again and turned his head away from Yoongi’s grip.

 

“Suga… I mean Sir M.Y… I’m sorry for…” started to say the younger - glued in his chair - his cheeks burning in embarrassment.

 

“Sorry for what?” Yoongi grabbed Taehyung chin again and turned his face to his. They were now just few inches away.

“Sorry for the middle finger or the insults?” Yoongi smirked. Yes the elder found the whole situation really funny.

 

“I…” Taehyung gasped and looked down. “I thought… I thought you did not want to… I thought you did not want to see me again”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter