Second Impression

How I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once in a lifetime maybe you met someone who is instantly different from everyone else. Whatever level it might be, this person will change your life.

 

- Chapter II -

Second Impression

 

At some point in our lives, we have all experienced synchronicities – ‘coincidences’ in which highly improbable events occur. You’re thinking about your first love that you haven’t seen in years, then bumped into him a few seconds later. You have a sudden, unexplainable urge to visit a place you have never been to, then end up meeting the love of your life. Are such coincidences merely chance or are there signs leading you to your twin flame?

 

The truth is life is not a series of meaningless accidents and coincidences. Life is guided by synchronicity moments or if you prefer a way faith and destiny talk to us using simultaneous occurrence of events.

 

Maybe you will try to reject the meaning of synchronicity, at first. The chances that your twin flame won’t correspond to your ego’s projection of soul mate are numerous. But, without even realizing what those synchronicity signs mean, you find yourself thinking about your twin flame in unexpected moments.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung opened his door and entered his spacious apartment. He could hear from the front door the loud laugh of his brother Jin and the giggles of his best friend Jimin. He slightly smiled but sighed when he saw his shirt in the mirror.

 

“What a jerk…” Taehyung mumbled to himself as he thought about the haughty pale skinned man he met few hours ago.

 

The young photographer went to his kitchen to drink a glass of water with three slices of lemon. He sat next to the window and contemplated the life outside. His eyes laid on two birds singing on a tree, then on a marbled cat yawning.

Taehyung smiled again.

He loved to see life living in front of him: grass grow, birds fly or waves pound the sand. Actually, if he was not still grumpy after his encounter with a certain man, he would have taken his camera to capture those ‘moments of life’.

 

“So how is he?!” said a voice behind him.

 

Taehyung startled then turned around to see Jin and Jimin entered in the kitchen in their turn.

 

“Did you ask for an autograph?” teased Jimin with his crescent smile.

“Did you post a selfie of both of you on Twitter?” mocked Jin playfully.

“Did you stutter your name?” added the best friend.

“Did you cry when you saw him?” the brother chortled and slapped his tight.

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes, yet smiled at their jests.

“Actually I didn’t ask any of these…”

 

“Why not? Is he weird in real life?” Jin suppressed a laugh.

“Maybe he is really really old…” Jimin nudged Jin playfully.

“Maybe he has a little high-pitched voice so so annoying” Jin winked at Jimin.

 

“Guys! Guys!” Taehyung voiced. “I did not see M.Y. …”

 

Jimin and Jin looked at him surprised, and for the first time noticed the big coffee mark on his shirt. The photographer explained his adventure to go to Seoul Plaza, his encounter with the pale skinned male and his meeting with the National Geographic correspondent Kim Namjoon.

 

“9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 oceans and it happened to me! It was like the entire universe wanted me to miss this meeting!” Taehyung concluded in a sigh.

 

“Well… that’s a good thing this Kim Namjoon was there right?” Jin intervened thoughtfully. “You still have a chance to meet Yo-”

 

“What a jerk...” Taehyung thought out loud as he played with some locks of hair with his fingers carelessly.

 

“Who?” Jimin wondered. “Yoongi?”

 

“No the guy who dirtied my shirt.”

 

“Oh yeah! You already talked about him for at least one ho-“ started to reply the elder.

 

“The guy just told me ‘You owe me a coffee’!” Like it was my fault or something!” Taehyung cut while Jimin and Jin shared a look.

 

“Yep you told us that alread-“ replied Jimin.

 

“The audacity!” Taehyung puffed, playing with more locks of hair.

 

“Tae, I think it’s the 58th times you talked about this gu-“ Jin rolled his eyes.

 

“Do you know he had a voice deeper than mine? I’m sure he thinks his voice is y… pfff…” Taehyung cut again, unbothered by Jin and Jimin sighs. “Do you know he has this way of smirking? I hate his smirk and his plump pink lips! And his deep eyes! Did I talk about his dee-”

 

“Taehyung!” voiced in unison Jin and Jimin.

 

“We get it, the guy is an yet turned you on. But please just stop talking about him!” Jimin implored.

 

“He… He… He did not ! He… He disgusts me!” Taehyung stood up from his chair, while Jin and Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter