Jisoo deals with some issues

Madame Park's Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the first evening where Jin-young was present in the drawing room came to an end, Jisoo and Jennie went up to their room.

Jisoo yawned as Jennie shut the door behind them. "Time to put some of that lady's maid training to work," she said softly.

"What's that?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo held her arms out. "Undress me," she commanded.

Jennie put her hands on her hips. "Why do I have to be the lady's maid tonight?"

"Because I told you!" Jisoo said, as if this explained everything.

"Kai bai bo?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo sighed. "Fine," she sighed. "Kai. . . bai. . . bo!"

Jisoo's paper beat Jennie's rock.

"You see?" Jisoo said. "You should have just listened to me."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Yes miss," she said quietly. She fetched a buttonhook from the vanity, knelt down and started ing Jisoo's shoes. Once the shoes were ed, Jisoo stepped out of them and gestured for Jennie to start ing her dress. 

"Mind you hang that dress up neatly," Jisoo said. "I don't want to be all over wrinkles tomorrow morning."

"Yes miss," Jennie said, rolling her eyes.

"I saw that!" Jisoo snapped. "Unless you want to find yourself let go without a reference, you'll mind your manners."

"Yes miss," Jennie said contritely. She helped Jisoo out of her undergarments, then fetched a nightgown from the wardrobe and helped Jisoo into it. Then she folded back the duvet so that Jisoo could climb into the bed, then covered her with the duvet, ensuring to tuck it in around her so there were no drafts. She then picked up the buttonhook and started undoing her own shoes.

"Hurry up!" Jisoo whined. "The bed's so cold without you in it."

Jennie started ing more slowly. "Bed-warming's not part of a lady's maid's usual duties."

"Maybe so," Jisoo said, "but it's definitely part of a plaything's duties. Hurry up and get in here!"

"Well make up your mind!" Jennie said, laughing. "Am I a lady's maid or a plaything?"

"You were a lady's maid, and now you're going to be a plaything, if you'll hurry up and get in bed before a fall asleep." Jisoo explained. 

Jennie finished ing her shoes, got undressed, put on her nightgown, and crawled into bed. She cuddled up to Jisoo and wrapped her arms around her.

"Now that's more like it," Jisoo said, leaning into the cuddle. After a couple of minutes, she turned around in Jennie's arms and kissed her gently. "I wish Madame Park hadn't kept us in the drawing room for so long tonight," she said quietly. "There are so many things I want to do to you, but there's no time because we have to get up early."

"Maybe you have time to do some of them?" Jennie suggested hopefully.

Jisoo shook her head. "No, we've got to get to sleep so we can wake up in time for breakfast. We've got to - oh!" Jisoo broke off what she was saying with a gasp as Jennie reached her hands up under the night gown and started caressing her .

"Oh, now you've done it," Jisoo said, grinding her against Jennie's fingers. "We're going to get started and tomorrow we'll be late for breakfast and it'll be - oh! - all - oh! - your fault." She laid back and enjoyed Jennie's attention, seemingly stripped of the ability to talk.

Jennie rolled over on top of Jisoo, inserting her thigh between Jisoo's thighs and pressing it against her as they started kissing frantically. Soon Jisoo came, with a cry loud enough that Jennie was afraid she'd wake the entire wing, if not the entire house. "Shhhhh! Quiet!" she hissed, stopping Jisoo's mouth with hers.  

Jisoo flipped Jennie over and rolled on top of her, continuing the kiss, her tongue exploring Jennie's mouth. She pulled Jennie's nightgown up and tweaked her s as she slid down her body. She used her fingers to hold Jennie's open as she gently but insistently her. Now it was Jennie's turn to moan and whimper and thrash on the bed. Jisoo on her , then gently nipped at it, then went back to it. Soon Jennie had reached la petite mort and  lay gasping on the bed as Jisoo climbed up to lie next to her again.

"I suppose now we have to get to sleep," Jennie said somewhat resentfully.

Jisoo leaned over and kissed her on the nose. "Oh, you're all willing to stay up right now," she said tenderly, "but just think how upset you'd be if we were late for breakfast and Solar was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter