Prankster (JooBin)

Momoland shots

Hyebin positioned herself to sleep, she's worried sick about their comeback, she really can't sleep. 

 

 


Right when she's about to enter dreamland... 

 

 


"PAPARAPAPAPAPA GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING MOMOLAND!" 

 

 


Hyebin pulled a handful of her hair in frustration. JooE and her pranks again. 

 

 


But that's not all when Hyebin heard her name numerous times. 

 

 


She tried not to hear it but she failed, she's so pissed, she's really sleepy and tired and this Tropicana Girl keeps bugging her. 

 

 


Hyebin stood up and opened the door. She saw JooE infront of her door. 

 

 


"Good morning leader-nim!" The visual said in glee. 

 

 


Hyebin looked at her, glaring, "What the is you problem? Do you even know how hard it is for me to sleep you motherer? Then right when I'm about to sleep peacefully you came up with your prank and woke me up again, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT JOO WON?!" 

 

 


JooE gulped, she's dead. 

 

 


"You're the only one who's not yet eating and awake, " She whispered. 

 

 


"Let me sleep. " Hyebin said coldly and shut the door infront of JooE. 

 

 


JooE walk back to the dining table, she's looking down. 

 

 


"What's with that face? " Nancy, JooE looked at her. 

 

 


"Hyebin is mad at me, " She said while pouting. 

 

 


"Who won't anyway?" Yeonwoo as she smirked. JooE pouted more. 

 

 


"Why is she mad?" Nayun asked. 

 

 


"I pulled the GOOD MORNING prank on her, " JooE answered 

 

 


Her other members laughed at her face. 

 

 


"Goodluck Joo Won," Jane said while laughing at JooE's pouting face. 

 

 

 

'But I'm only worried about her, she didn't eat last night, then she's not here for her morning routine, sorry Leader-nim,'  JooE thought. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Lunch Time 

 

 

 

JooE is helping Daisy with serving their food, when Hyebin walked in. 

 

 

 

JooE's organs panicked by the sight of her leader. Hyebin looked at her, and rolled her eyes. Yep, she's dead. 

 

 

 

"YA! Hyebin-unnie you look so wasted, what happened to you?" Taeha, slightly glancing at JooE. 

 

 

 

When Yeonwoo laughed, she already know what Taeha is talking about. 

 

 

 

Hyebin rolled her eyes "I can't sleep, I didn't sleep, when I'm about to people didn't let me to, " and once again rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"JooE hurry up!" Daisy as she looked at JooE with her scared pants. 

 

 

 

JooE nervously gave her co-members their food, she's not focusing with handling them their plates. 

 

 

 

"You're so tensed Joo Won, " Ahin mumbled. 

 

 

 

But JooE didn't mind that. Everything is going smooth when... 

 

 

 

"Ya Jooeshi, you forgot to put some spicy paste in my food didn't you?" Yeonwoo complained but JooE gave her a confused look. 

 

 

 

She's sure that she putted some spicy paste in one of the plates. 

 

 

 

"But I pu... " She got cutted off when she noticed that all of her co-members are looking at Hyebin. 

 

 

 

Who's face is turning red. 

 

 

 

One thing is for sure, Hyebin never liked spicy food. 

 

 

 

"Motherer, " that's what Hyebin said as she ran towards her room. 

 

 

 

"Uh oh... " JooE heard a lot of that

 

 

 

"You better hide Joo Won, " Daisy who's going to laugh anytime soon. 

 

 

 

"But I didn't.... " 

 

 

 

"LEE JOO WON!!!!" Hyebin shouted. 

 

 

 

"Oh hide me. " 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After series of running JooE took a bath, she looked at her phone and saw a notification. 

 

 

 

She opened it and saw a message from their manager. 

 

 

 

Manager-nim:

Tell Hyebin to come here, I'm here at the management. 

 

 

 

Her brows furrowed by reading the message. But then she went to the living room. She saw Hyebin staring at nothing. 

 

 

 

She walked towards her and showed the message. Hyebin unconsciously stood up. 

 

 

 

JooE shook her head. 'She really is tired.' she thought. 

 

 

 

Hyebin took a bath and dolled herself up. She bid goodbye to Momoland and left. While on the other hand JooE wants to sleep so she slept. 

 

 

 

Momentarily. She was awaken by the slam of their front door. That's when she noticed that she's the only one inside the dorm. She's about to stood up to she who slammed the door whe she saw a sticky note on her forehead. She read what's written on it. 

 

 

 

We're gonna buy ice cream - MMLD 

 

 

 

She sighed. She wants ice cream too. She remembered the door. So she stood up and checked who slammed it. 

 

 

 

She saw Hyebin, sitting on the floor, she looked so tired. 

 

 

 

"Hyebin-unnie what di..... " 

 

 

 

Hyebin's glare stopped her from talking. 

 

 

 

"What the is wrong with you?" Hyebin said, JooE gave her a confused look. 

 

 

 

Hyebin stood up. Which causes JooE to step back. 

 

 

 

"I'm so tired of your ing pranks Joo Won, I'm so ing tired, can you just stop for a while and care for me? I'm so exhausted and stressed but you keep pranking me, what the is wrong with you? Do you really love me or what you said was also a prank? " 

 

 

 

That's what Hyebin said walked out. 

 

 

 

JooE couldn't find any words to say. She pulled her phone from her pocket. She once again looked at the message, she closed her eyes in disbelief. 

 

 

 


Sent: Yesterday 14:34

 

 

 

"I ed up, " as she bit her lower lip. 

 

 

 

Yes. She really did confessed to Hyebin. But it's not a prank, it's what her heart said. 

 

 

 


JooE stared at Hyebin who's brows are furrowed while looking at their script. They're about to release their 4th Mini Album. By the popularity of Bboom Bboom, they're not sure if Baam! can reach it. Ofcourse they're all stressed. 

 

 

 

Hyebin finally noticed her. "What's wrong? Something's wrong with me? " the girl asked. 

 

 

 

JooE looked around, nobody's there. She once again looked at Hyebin. 

 

 

 

"Hyebin saranghae, " She said in her most sincere voice. 

 

 

 

"W-what? " 

 

 

 

"I love you, aishteru, wo ai ni, saranghae, mahal kita, " JooE said. Hyebin may not know what language those were but she is sure with one thing, she also love this girl infront of her. 

 

 

 

"I love you too, " That made JooE smiled. 

 

 

 


"Oh my dab we're so gay, " Hyebin added. 

 

 

 

JooE moved closer "I don't care, " as she gave the older girl a peck. "Unnie saranghae, " 

 

 

 

Nobody talked after that, Hyebin placed her head on JooE's shoulder and they both listened to each others heartbeats.

 

 

 

"JOO WON WE'RE HOME!" She heard Ahin shouted.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo handed her a plastic bag. "For you and Hyebin, go to her, " 

 

 

 

JooE maybe confused on how Yeonwoo knew but she quickly grabbed the bag and ran towards her lover's room. 

 

 

 

She took a deep breath before knocking. She knocked three times, but nobody answered so she decided to open the door. 

 

 

 

She went inside and saw Lego pieces scattered around the floor, she locked the door. Hyebin sure is stressed, for a mess like this, that only means one thing. 

 

 

 

"Jagi, where are you? " JooE said 

 

 

 

There she saw Hyebin, standing infront of the closet's door looking at her. 

 

 

 

JooE noticed what Hyebin is wearing. 

 

 

 

"Is that my shirt? " She asked, Hyebin just smirked. 

 

 

 

She's just looking at Hyebin who's walking towards her bed. Wearing her shirt with as her undergarment. 

 

 

 

'What the , this girl is y' JooE thought while looking at the older girl. Who's sitting in the middle of the bed. 

 

 

 

JooE walked towards the bed and show Hyebin the plastic bag. 

 

 

 

"Yeonwoo-unnie gave me this, " JooE said. 

 

 

 

"I know, " Hyebin, and looked at JooE in the eyes. "Put that down, sit here beside me, " She commanded. 

 

 

 

JooE excitedly obeyed. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, about what you said, I really do love you if... " Hyebin stopped her. 

 

 

 

Hyebin moved closer to her, JooE moved back, until she felt the head board pressing her back. Hyebing crawled towards her. If she'd be looking down, she'll have a clear sight of the older girl's . 

 

 

 

"Joo Won... " Hyebin whispered as she face JooE. She looked at her in the eyes. "You've been a bad girl today, " 

 

 

 

She saw how JooE swallowed hard. 

 

 

 

She bit JooE's lower lip, the girl released a moan. 

 

 

 

"You know it's cold today, " JooE whispered. 

 

 

 

"I know, you know what's the best thing to do when it's cold?" Hyebin said, while tracing every line on JooE's tempted face. 

 

 

 

JooE shook her head. 

 

 

 

Hyebin bit her lower lip, which caused the younger girl to be more seduced. 

 

 

 

reached the younger girl's ear. 

 

 

 

"SLEEP! " 

 

 

 

And threw herself down. 

 

 

 

She looked at JooE, who's face is laughable. She laughed hard. 

 

 

 

"HAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Hyebin.

 

 

 

JooE looked at her. "Unnie... " 

 

 

 

Hyebin smirked when she felt JooE on top of her. 

 

 

 

"You don't mess with the prankster jagi, " 

 

 

 

And gave Hyebin the most passionate kiss. Hyebin smiled upon receiving it. 

 

 

 

'This will be a long night'  She thought

 

 

 

//


TADAAAAAAA! BAAM IS OUT! Here's my comeback gift. Keep streaming loves! xoxo