Episode 1

Byun Baekhyun... is My Husband.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Young Miss, it's time to go to school. Wake up." Jaera, one of the house maid for The Seo family, woke Jaekyung up in the early morning. 

"Hmmmm...." Jaekyung awoke and began to stretch her body to relax the joints of muscles. "Thanks." She flashed a sleepy smile with her eyes closed before Jaeri walked out of the room to continue her works. Jaekyung opened her right eye to glance at the wall clock which showed 6.30 in the morning.

She got up from the bed and a thought flashed in her head. It is the same day as usual and she sighed at it. She then freshing up before wearing her uniform. 

Jaekyung live with the maids as her parents always fly out of the country for their growing business. She had assumed the maids as her own second family for they had been there to take care of her since she was a toddler. Seo Jaekyung is the only heiress to the Seo family and she did not know anyone else as her relatives. Maybe her parents were the only child too. She had been quiet when she was in public and her socializing technique was bad. It was all because of a reason. 

She lives her own life as a normal people. She studied in a really popular school which was attended by rich students. Including the children of celebrities, business corporates, mafia gang and more. It's a music school where Jaekyung could learn more about music but nobody had heard her beautiful voice except for the teachers. It was because when she was auditioned for the scholarship. But then again, she regretted ever since she entered... The XOXO Highschool. She thought that the students would be like everyone else but no. They crazy for popularity. They could go to some extent to be popular and wanted the world to know their existence. So, Jaekyung just made herself as an invisible as she could so that she will not be bullied by the kingkas and the queenkas. 

No one even knows her real background because of her plain clothes and hidden face behind the long hair. For them, Jaekyung is just a typical nerdy scholarship students through audition. She is actually a beauty and as it had been said, no one knows because she is just an invisible student. 

She them moved to her own makeup table and reached for the brush. She brushed her long hair and almost covering half of her face. She then stared at her own reflections before smiling satisfyingly. She walked out of her bedroom after taking her school bag from the study table. Jaekyung climbed down the stairs and greeted the maids with her own cheerful "Morning!" and a wide grin. She never even differentiate her own status with the maids because of her fondness with them. Therefore, the maids had an utmost respect for her. 

Jaekyung then sat down on the dining and she was quickly served with her favorite breakfast, pancakes with strawberry syrups. She smiled yet once again before dine in. "Nara, had you heard any news from mom and dad?" She asked to a maid who was working on the vase in the dining room. 

"Eurm... I don't know, Miss. Maybe Auntie Hyunji knows?" Nara replied.

"Really? Okay then. I'll ask her once I'm done." Jaekyung arched an eyebrow and Nara smiled and nodded before she resumed her works. 

Suddenly, Auntie Hyunji appeared at the dining room door. She was the longest contributor as a maid in the household, 24 years. She had been witnessing Seo Jaekyung growing up to be a great and fine young lady. She also the one who always took care of Jaekyung everytime the owners of the mansion not around for business. "Miss, Sir and Ma'am had left a message via voice mail this early morning." 

"Oh? I was about to ask you." Jaekyung smiled. "What are they saying?" 

Auntie Hyunji smiled knowingly. "They said that they will landed from KLIA, Malaysia to the Incheon International Airport and wanted you to pick them up at 5. They also had a news for you." 

"Okay. Thank you, Auntie." Jaekyung yet once again grinned widely. At last, her parents will be home after almost two months in Malaysia to widely introduce their business. No lie, she loves her parents so much. Not that her parents were neglecting her and left her at home for the maids to take care, they wanted the best for Jaekyung and provide a great future for their daughter. Moreover, Jaekyung was not fond of flying overseas and do nothing while her parents do their works so she would rather stayed at home and study. She knew that her parents love her as much as she loves them.

But then, what is it, the news that they needed to tell her after they landed? Why not through the voicemail? Maybe it was that important so she did not questioning more and continued eating. 

After a while, her driver approached her as soon as she was done. "Morning, Miss. The car is ready." He said with full respect. 

Jaekyung nodded and once again flashed her priceless charming smile. "Morning. Alright then. I'll go first." She turned to the other maids and bowed down and waved her hand after. "Take care of the house!" She said while rushing out to follow her driver. The maids could just chuckle at her cute behavior. 

Jaekyung could dare to say that she trusts all the maids because they had been there with her since all she could remember. They had said their vows to not betray the employers and they had not done anything unforgivable. How could they when the employers are so kind to them? 

"Do you want to drop off at the usual or back?" The driver, Yoojeong, asked her and eventually snapped her out of her reveries.

"Huh? Urm... What time is it?" She looked down to her own wristwatch that showed 6.45 in the morning. "There's more times. I will drop at the usual then." She said. 

The usual was the playground a few meters from the XOXO Highschool. She would walk to school from there. The back of the school is for when she was late. It was all because she did not want anyone to see her in a big expensive car to drop off in front of the gate. It will be much hassle if any rumor started about her. She is the typical scholarship nerd anyway.

As soon as the car stopped by the said playground, she climbed off the car and waited until the car gone from her sight. Then, her cheerful face changed expression in a blink of eyes to an emotionless, poker face.

She sat on the bench provided for a while as she fixed her uniform. She glanced once again to her watch and started walking to school as it 6.52. She hummed her favorite songs with hands inside the pockets of her uniform. Her steps were graceful and light even though there was no emotion shown on her half hidden face. She stopped humming as soon as she stepped into the school ground. There were so many luxurious cars to be seen entered the main lobby to drop off the students. 

Jaekyung twitched her eye as she watched they get off the car with their arrogant faces. They loved to show their wealth and gain attentions from everyone. Why not? They could be crazy for popularity. She rolled her eyes as she continued to walk through the lobby towards the locker hallway. However, a shriek got her flinched because that shriek was from a girl not far from her. For the sake of God, it was just 7 in the morning! What triggered the shriek?

"Guys!! It's EXO!!" The girl said. Jaekyung could swear, there was blood in her ears. In just a second, it was silence in the locker hallways. There was no other girl at the said place, safe for Jaekyung herself and a few boys who did not show any interest about the news. The lobby that was once silence a few moments ago had break into screaming hall. She did not care about the kingka nor queenka because they smelled dangerous even ten feet proximity from them. 

Jaekyung sighed as she took the steps forward to her own locker that was located at the end of the hallway. As she picked up the books needed for classes, she glanced at the locker beside hers. She never knows who was the owner of her locker neighbor because hers was really at the end of the hallway but never bumped across the owner as long as she had studied there. It was about three months now. Without much thought, she started to walk to her class. She kept her own emotionless face even though no one seems to know her presence. 

Not far from the locker, she thought of something. 'Oh, yes! Almost forgot about the earphones in the locker! Great.' She grumpily said inside of her head. She almost frowning but quick to cool her face again. She turned her body quickly and as quickly as she moved, she bumped into someone and she fell on her , her books that were in her arms before had scattered on the ground. She moved her hands to cover her face again which had uncovered her face for a few seconds due to the fall. She picked up the books and saw that the person she had bumped into was still standing in front of her. 'Tch... So much pride for giving a helping hand.' But then, she heard everyone talked in hush voices. 

"Who is that?" 

"How dare she do that?" 

"Have we seen her?"

"Which class is she from?"

"He is angry, isn't he?" 

"Heh... Pity for her life." 

Jaekyung get up from crouching as she had gathered all her books and looked up a bit just to look at her soon disaster. What is luck? 'It is no good...' Her head alarming her. "I... I-I'm sorry..." She whispered. At last, she had voice out in public since she had studied there. Byun Baekhyun, the member of EXO, had a frown etched on his face. Jaekyung quickly avoided the guy and walked straight to her locker. Fast beating heart being ignored for the moment. 

"Tch... Troublemaker." Baekhyun rolled his eyes before continued walking to class.

Did someone said, Jaekyung gave no mind about the kingka? Maybe not for the queenka but as for the kingka, there was one person, in the kingka group of twelve had attracted Jaekyung to has a crush on. And that person was Baekhyun, the one she bumped just now. 'Oh God... What have I done?' Jaekyung scolded herself mentally. 'Huuu.... Nothing to be afraid of, Jae. It's not like he will get his revenge. Not that soon, maybe. It's not that big of a deal.' She sighed heavily. She is just scared of getting bullied by the kingka and queenka. They are merciless once they had set their prey. 

Warily, she made her way to the class after getting the said earphones. The steps were hurry. As soon as she stepped into the class, she sat on her seat located at the back of class beside the window, a relief sigh escaped her lips as it seems like the other students in the class paid her no mind. 'Maybe, it was lucky when the subject she bumped into was not in the same class.' 

Byun Baekhyun and another eleven male students were placed in a special class. It was because of their wealthiness were unbelievable and at another level from anyone else in the school and it was also because of their parents wanted them to be treated specially. If Jaekyung were known about her true background, she should be placed in the smae class as them because of the same reason but she refused to. So, as the class was created specially for the twelve students, it was the moment a group of twelve was formed. They had become brothers due to the least number of students in class. They also created name for themselves and because of their isolated class, they named as EXO. Also, due to their handsomeness, they gained popularity as soon as they were introduced. 

When Jaekyung first heard about EXO, she did not care at all, even 1%, she did not give any mind about them. It was like she heard about some nonsense sprouted among the students. However, she had once heard an angelic voice in the piano room accidentally few weeks, was it month?, ago. When she searched about the person who sang soulfully accompanied by piano keys, as she got the information that the person was from the group, she would always keep her eyes on him. Baekhyun had a good looking face, cute eyes, pointed nose, plump lips and dark brown locks. Just everything. They are perfect. Aside from his poker face though.

However, Jaekyung knows if she ever confess to Baekhyun, she would be mocked by all the EXO members because they are the typical rich bullies. Even though almost everyone been treated badly by them, they would always respect EXO because of their wealth. It would be a laughing stock of them if they knew how richer Jaekyung is to campare with them. However, Jaekyung choose to keep quiet and shove her feelings deep inside her heart. 

As Jaekyung was so into her own trance, Miss Kim entered the class and the students greeted her. Jaekyung sat up straight to give her full attention on the subject. As Miss Kim smiled widely, Jaekyung could feel her face frown. Something is going to happen.

"I have a good news for all of you!" Then, Miss Kim turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter