Really?

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the bottle landed on seulgi. Lisa just gave me a smirk . 

"Gets some" lisa said while laughing

"Shut up" I told her as me and seulgi started walking to the closet I could feel someone starring at me with a death glare. I turned around it was Irene.  She looked like she was gonna kill me and seulgi . I was about to say something before I got pushed in with seulgi inside the closet by somebody. I felt nervous because I've never agreed to a game like this and I didn't want to do it either .

 

"Is this your first time?" Seulgi asked as her phone was bringing light up to the closet cause obviously it was dark 

 

"Yeah I've  never done this" I replied 

"Oh . Well let's not do anything then. Until the last two minutes . If we don't then they would kill us or something " Seulgi said as I agreed . Seulgi is a very kind person . I wonder why Irene was giving us that stare . Why am I thinking of Irene? 5 minutes were up already so that meant me and seulgi had to do it. 

"Okay let's get this ov--" I couldn't finish since seulgi pushed me to the wall and gave a stare at my lips before slamming hers into mine. She then tried to enter my mouth with her tongue but I wouldn't let her until she bit my lip and entered my mouth forcefully . Not gonna lie but I thought this was hot and I don't know how I could even think about that way because I'm not even into skinship  . We kept making out but we hadn't noticed the door was already opened 3 minutes ago ...

 

"Seulgi ya!! Get off her!" Joy said as she pulled off seulgi off me. I don't know why but I kinda liked it until I noticed someone was gone.  Lisa is there laughing and all the weirdo clingy club is here but one person. 

"Where's Irene?" I asked 

"Oh she left a minute ago" yeri answered me . As soon as I heard that I ran to look for her . I couldn't find her . Why was I chasing after her ? Ugh I don't know . I went outside and saw someone walking on the sidewalk. It was Irene of course . 

"Irene!"I said . She seemed like she didn't want to stop walking . I caught up to her and got her wrist and turned her around to me 

"What do you want" Irene said. I could smell alcohol . Was she drinking while me and seulgi were in there ?

"Why did you leave out of no where?" I said 

"Non of your damn business _______" she replied . Not gonna lie I felt hurt when she said that . She started walking again until she was stumbling down.

"Irene you can't even walk right now and your parents are gonna kill you if they see you like this . God what am I going to do." I said out loud 

I texted lisa that I was gonna go home and that if she was also . She told me she knew how to get to my house which was gonna be fine because she ended up being real close to yeri.  She said that yeri was taking her to my house so it wouldn't be a problem. I laughed when I saw  that because both of them are similar. Clingy . I went to my house with irene because obviously she couldn't stay at hers right now. I called her parents she was staying over at mine and they agreed. I'm such a good person tsk tsk. I laid her down on my bed took off her shoes and removed her make up for her . I gave her some water so she could feel better . She seemed half asleep already.  So I just changed their in the room into my pajamas.  I laid next to Irene until she faced me . 

"Thank you for taking care of me" she said with a smile and fell asleep right afterwards .

"You're welcome" I said In whisper . I heard lisa coming around 2 in the morning . I had to explain to her everything and why Irene was in my bed right now. 

"You went in a closet with seulgi and ended up with irene in bed interesting" lisa said while laughing .

"Shut up lisa" I said 

"It's so funny that she's like this right now" she said 

"Why?" I replied 

"Well when you were in the closet with seulgi she was drinking non stop and kept mumbling stuff to herself. The only thing I heard from her was  how could you ________" lisa said. I was shocked to hear that .

"Wow really?" I replied 

"________ aren't you seeing what I'm seeing ?" She said 

"No " I said 

"You're obviously dumb . It takes you years to see if that person likes you or can't take hints and you're not into the I like someone stage yet  " lisa sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter