Cute

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your point of view 

 

I got back inside the gym after the situation with me and jennie . I still need to find out who did that to me to us . Wait no our friendship don't get me wrong, jennie is beautiful but she never once said she liked me . In the past when we were in our old school in New Zealand I did like her .  I always was there for her I wanted to tell her about my rare feelings for her but sooner or later those feelings got ripped out of me when she told us about her boyfriend. Yeah that's why I never believed in love . We are super best friends I guess you can say . People often mistakes us as  a couple in reality we weren't .  She will give me mixed signals . I thought she liked me but I guess not . I mean it was my fault for never saying anything I suppose yet I didn't want to ruin our friendship you know? They lasted for 2 years then broke up because her precious boyfriend cheated on her with some other girl . I was there for her of course like a fool blinded but who wouldn't.  She's a precious angel with her gummy smile . People often mistake her for the oh my god she's a mean person but honestly if you get to know her she's so soft on the inside. Like for real she's so soft she likes carebears haha I know . But anyways my feelings stopped for her and I never thought about her like that anymore . We still are best friends and I hope our friendship never dies . 

I was back inside the gym stretching out when seulgi came walking towards me . 

"You got it ruff huh? I heard coach across the gymnasium what was that all about?" Her hands were on her hips as she looked down on me while I was tying my shoelaces.

"Someone sent coach photos of me and jennie and coach thought we were in a relationship. Coach doesn't want me to be seen with her no more " I made quotation marks with my fingers .

"Oh.. weren't you going on a date with her ?. I thought you two were dating" she looked confused at me 

"What?! Oh no we are just friends it was more of a friend date you understand now right?" I said and she nodded 

"Okay well hey you can always visit her you know plus in lunch you can see her I mean you guys are like best friends  right?.." seul asked and I nodded.  After our conversation we started practicing .

 

 

Practice wasn't that bad although coach was being a little harsh on me making me do 20 laps around the gym for no damn reason .

 

 

 

 

Redvelvet group chat 

 

Wendy: so..  did the coach get the pictures. 

Seulgi: obviously

Yeri: GOOD job guys she's gonna hate us if she finds out that we obviously did it .

Irene: well she was gonna steal ______ from us no need to be sorry .

Joy: easy for you to say if the coach tells ______ who sent them I'm gonna get the blame . It was wendy who took em though . 

Wendy: do you rather see _______ date her or be mad ?

Seulgi: guys ______ was going on a friend date though .... so ..... we made a mistake but it's okay cause jennie can't be near ______ in the morning or afternoon . 

Irene: we really are screw ups aren't we?

Wendy: you can say that again 

Joy: I can't believe we all ended up being this possiseve and we are all okay with it like dafuk 

Yeri: I mean guys .. nah you're right joy.

 

                                      +++

 

 

Your point of view 

 

I headed home and showered then I made my way over to the girls house since jennie wanted to watch a movie with me .

 

"It's totally not fair!!! I demand to talk to your coach at this instance!!!" Jennie had her arms crossed and looked like a child cute .

"What happen " jisoo came out with a bucket of chicken with a long legged lisa trailing behind trying to steal it. Then rose coming out with her pajamas on.

"Well coach doesn't want me to be seen with jennie no more I suppose" I said as I made my way down to their couch and the tv.

"I can't believe the queen got rejected ."jisoo laughed 

"It's fine Jenn _____ lives right across the street you know ?" Rose said as she sat next to me .

"I don't care I want to be with her in school obviously she wants me to be with her also right _____?" 

 

I was too busy to hear because I was so interested in the movie I was watching when all of a sudden I got attacked by a pillow .

"Hey!! What's wrong with you!" I asked as I saw lisa jennie and jisoo 

"Don't look at me" lisa said.  Then jisoo shook her head also . Aish it's jennie should've known she looked pissed .

"Why weren't you paying attention !!!" Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter